The Democrats have officially lost their minds!

“I will impeach Trump for Christmas,” vows Congressman. Even Nancy Pelosi is begging him to shut up!

“I will impeach Trump for Christmas,” vows Congressman

What's even more crazy is that there is enough to impeach his ass this early. Mueller's working too slow
Yeah...you guys haven't thought this through.

Impeaching Trump gives us Pence. Pence is a right wing Christian fanatic...right? You prefer THAT over Trump. Are you stupid?
Hatred is often blind. And if they ever manage to get rid of Trump (FAT CHANCE. LOL!) you can bet they will go after Pence too. If they manage to to get rid of Pence too (HA HA) they will have Paul Ryan. A republican RINO. They might be happy with that.

“I will impeach Trump for Christmas,” vows Congressman. Even Nancy Pelosi is begging him to shut up!

What's even more crazy is that there is enough to impeach his ass this early. Mueller's working too slow

Impeaching Trump gives us Pence. Pence is a right wing Christian fanatic...right? You prefer THAT over Trump. Are you stupid?

I've thought about it, who headed up the transition team? Pence. He's' great at keeping his head down but he's just as guilty as the rest.

I've thought about it, who headed up the transition team? Pence. He's' great at keeping his head down but he's just as guilty as the rest.
Guilty of what? Where's the evidence?

Go to your local community center and sign up to get a big brother

You said he's just as guilty. Guilty of what? Let's see the evidence.

Nah, go play this game with someone else if you dont know the news its not my job to teach the ignorant.

Nah, go play this game with someone else if you dont know the news its not my job to teach the ignorant.
This isn't a game. You made accusations. You need to back them up with credible evidence. Can you do so? I think not. As usual, it sucks to be you.

This isn't a game. You made accusations. You need to back them up with credible evidence. Can you do so? I think not. As usual, it sucks to be you.

I dont need to do shit dumbass. Go find the information or stand here begging, your pick but just because you beg doesn't mean its my duty to school you.

Forum List

Back