🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Demodrats at their worst.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Watching the Hearings has made me have a complete different view of the Democrats. These people are not interesting in the Nation, the truth, or facts in the case they are investigating. The appeared to be running interference for the person being questioned. There is something wrong in Washington and it goes deep, very deep. This County is in trouble to the point I have come to the point I wonder if it will ever be the same. I don't really pray but I think I will start for it is time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

Last edited:
Strzok’s comments about Walmart shows how liberals are elitist white supremacist assholes

Last edited:
The Democrats lost what little sanity they had at 12 p.m. Eastern time on Jan 20, 2017.

They've been bonkers ever since that moment.

Last edited:
Watching the Hearings has made me have a complete different view of the Democrats. These people are not interesting in the Nation, the truth, or facts in the case they are investigating. The appeared to be running interference for the person being questioned. There is something wrong in Washington and it goes deep, very deep. This County is in trouble to the point I have some to the point I wonder if it will ever be the same. I don't really pray but I think I will start for it is time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.
That's what happens to the people whom Deep State absorbs. The Swamp should be drained as soon as possible before its quagmire sucks more and more people. And guess who would be your greatest ally in your fight against the Swamp: it's Putin. Deep State hates him and fears him as well as it hates and fears Trump. Trump and Putin working together is the worst nightmare of Deep State and thus should be welcomed by the rest of the people. In fact, it may be our only hope at the moment.

This is why they try to (and probably should) avoid public hearings like this, because folks turn it into a platform to push their political and partisan story off on the viewers... All of them do it.

And yeah, I know, we the people have a right to know. It's an impossible situation.

The Democrats lost what little sanity they had at 12 p.m. Eastern time on Jan 20, 2017.

Actually 10pm election Eve. I know for a fact Starkey hasn't slept since then. When he tries to nap, Stats convinces him that his next post could restore Hillary to her rightful place on the American throne

Oh hell, they lost it back when Al Gore was beaten. That's when the masks started to come off.

I only caught bits and pieces today...

Did any of the Dems ever get around to asking about the reason for the hearing?

"Point of order! Point of order!" was the cry of the day.

One Democrat clown even called for adjournment and another seconded. They got laughed at.

I'm listening while doing other shit. So far it seems to me that they've mostly been trying to deflect from why they are there - to everything under the sun (from oh we should be talking about the children on the border [most common, in fact right now as I type] to "Trump colluded with Russia" yapping)

yup,it seemed that every time stroke got backed into a corner,the rats had to bring up the 3 million babies being stolen from their parents

Forum List

Back