The Dems' Desperation To Rewrite History

That one's gonna leave a scar. :clap:
On you.
It refutes absolutely nothing of what was posted. I read some of McGovern's stuff long after he left politics. He sounded like Ronald Reagan at the end.
Drools the forum jester :laugh2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Translation: Yeah, he's right but I need to insult him to make myself look better.
Hint: It isnt working.
Suuure, Jester:laugh2:, keep telling yourself that. Hey, who knows ... maybe nobody else is reading your posts? :dunno:

Maybe nobody read how you idiotically attributed Frist backing down from the nuclear option because he had "integrity for the system," when in reality, he backed down after Democrats agreed to back down.

A move, by the way, which led to rank and file GOPers to excoriate McCain for interfering with Frist's "promise" to resort to the nuclear option if Democrats continued to filibuster every nominee.

That's why I laughed my ass off at you for absurdly claiming it was due to "integrity of the system."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Which party ultimately invoked the nuclear option? Yeah. You lose, asshole.
Oh? What do your delusions tell you I lost, Jester:laugh2:? Let me remind you, you came into this with the moronic claim that Frist dropped the nuclear option because he had "integrity for the system." I showed that a) you're an imbecile (not new information); and b) the actual reason Frist backed down from the nuclear option was because Democrats were willing to compromise on the issue.

Seems you lost since your idiotic claim was shown for the idiocy it was. :mm:

Republicans ... "integrity for the system."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for the laugh, jester. :laugh2:
Remind me which party invoked the nuclear option, clown.
:ahole-1:
Both threatened it ... the one to invoke it was the one where the opposition party wouldn't lay off the filibusters.
That was the Democrats, who filibustered all of Bush's judicial nominees.
So you're either lying or ignorant. Which is it?
Your stupidity knows no boundaries, Jester :laugh2: Following Frist's "promise" to pull the trigger on the nuclear option, Democrats agreed to not filibuster every nominee. Democrats backed down so Frist backed down. Fast forward to 2013 where the roles were reversed. Only this time, Republicans wouldn't back down so Reid didn't back down.

S'ok, it is going to bite you in the as very soon.
Sure it is.

Remind me which party invoked the nuclear option, clown.
:ahole-1:
Both threatened it ... the one to invoke it was the one where the opposition party wouldn't lay off the filibusters.
Your stupidity knows no boundaries, Jester :laugh2: Following Frist's "promise" to pull the trigger on the nuclear option, Democrats agreed to not filibuster every nominee. Democrats backed down so Frist backed down. Fast forward to 2013 where the roles were reversed. Only this time, Republicans wouldn't back down so Reid didn't back down.

Sure it is.

So you are one of the three people in the Country who thinks Dems will hang on to the Senate, got it.

Sure it is.

So you are one of the three people in the Country who thinks Dems will hang on to the Senate, got it.
Here on planet Earth, nobody actually knows.

Sure it is.

Most of us are willing to read the writing on the wall.
But by all means.....carry on in your delusion.

Sure it is.

Most of us are willing to read the writing on the wall.
But by all means.....carry on in your delusion.
Sure you are. Of course, last time I heard that, the idiot right was gleefully predicting a Romney victory. Hell, many on the right were even shell shocked when Romney lost. After all, how could their understanding of the polls be so wrong??

Face reality, the Senate is too close to call.

Of course, I'm suggesting that to the person who thinks the full employment unemployment rate is 3.5%, so hopefully you can understand why I'm not so optimistic with you actually facing reality. :dunno:

[
Conservatives are more likely to emphasize group values like patriotism and the reproduction and defense of their ethnic group over competing interests like personal pleasure, education or career choices made at the expense of family.

Liberals, being less xenophobic and more secular, place relatively greater importance on individualism and less on in-group values.

Your screed that Zell Miller "is a left-wing democrat" defies rationality:

Miller defined himself as left wing, as I have posted several times. You are desperate to rewrite history. Should we believe what Miller said, and his long record, of what you cut and paste from hate sites like ThinkProgess?

Nope......

Current politicians have no power and have no way to advance their ACTUAL thoughts.

They are simply drones to our current system after Citizens United.

The Corporations have the power, not the Politicians.............

Comrade, what "power" do you think corporations gained when the party was not able to censor "Hillary the Movie?"

On you.
It refutes absolutely nothing of what was posted. I read some of McGovern's stuff long after he left politics. He sounded like Ronald Reagan at the end.

Translation: Yeah, he's right but I need to insult him to make myself look better.
Suuure, Jester:laugh2:, keep telling yourself that. Hey, who knows ... maybe nobody else is reading your posts? :dunno:

Maybe nobody read how you idiotically attributed Frist backing down from the nuclear option because he had "integrity for the system," when in reality, he backed down after Democrats agreed to back down.

A move, by the way, which led to rank and file GOPers to excoriate McCain for interfering with Frist's "promise" to resort to the nuclear option if Democrats continued to filibuster every nominee.

That's why I laughed my ass off at you for absurdly claiming it was due to "integrity of the system."

Oh? What do your delusions tell you I lost, Jester:laugh2:? Let me remind you, you came into this with the moronic claim that Frist dropped the nuclear option because he had "integrity for the system." I showed that a) you're an imbecile (not new information); and b) the actual reason Frist backed down from the nuclear option was because Democrats were willing to compromise on the issue.

Which party ultimately invoked the nuclear option and which backed down from doing it?
Yeah, you've been pwned, junior. Facts just arent friendly to you anymore.

Which party ultimately invoked the nuclear option and which backed down from doing it?
I feel guilty for laughing at you Jester, as you are quite clearly senile.

Both parties threatened to invoke the nuclear option for the same reason -- the minority party was filibustering virtually every nominee. The difference is that when Democrats were the minority party, they worked with Republicans to prevent the need for the nuclear option. Whereas when the Republicans were the minority party, they refused to work with Democrats to prevent the nuclea4 option.

Digest that how you will.

But the funniest part of this conversation remains your abject idiocy in claiming that Frist backed down from using the nuclear option due to "integrity of the system."

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

No, moron, Frist backed down from the nuclear option because Democrats were willing to allow an up/down vote on some of Bush's nominees.

Both parties threatened to invoke the nuclear option for the same reason -- the minority party was filibustering virtually every nominee. The difference is that when Democrats were the minority party, they worked with Republicans to prevent the need for the nuclear option. Whereas when the Republicans were the minority party, they refused to work with Democrats to prevent the nuclea4 option.

But the funniest part of this conversation remains your abject idiocy in claiming that Frist backed down from using the nuclear option due to "integrity of the system."

No, moron, Frist backed down from the nuclear option because Democrats were willing to allow an up/down vote on some of Bush's nominees.
It isnt that you dont know anything. OK, it is that you dont anything.
Dems reneged on their agreement almost immediately.
Again it is simply patent: One side threatened but withdrew out of concern for the integrity of the process. The other side sought temporary political advantage and rammed it home.
And when the GOP takes the Senate what are the odds Democraps will demand they change it back?

Again it is simply patent: One side threatened but withdrew out of concern for the integrity of the process. The other side sought temporary political advantage and rammed it home.
And when the GOP takes the Senate what are the odds Democraps will demand they change it back?
They did not renege on the deal, you moron. You're too senile to know that. But then, that's to be expected of the imbecile who thinks Democrats took control of the Congress in 2006. :cuckoo:

They did not renege on the deal, you moron. You're too senile to know that. But then, that's to be expected of the imbecile who thinks Democrats took control of the Congress in 2006. :cuckoo:

Speaking of the far left rewriting history..

But then again what do you expect from those that thinks that the history of Iraq start in 2003..

Speaking of the far left rewriting history..

But then again what do you expect from those that thinks that the history of Iraq start in 2003..
While I can easily show you a dope claiming Democrats took control of the Congress in 2006, I'd like to see you show someone claiming the history of Iraq started in 2003.........

Yawn.
Denial is not a river in Egypt.
Carry on, moron.

Yawn.
Carry on, moron.
Aww, how cute. The forum jester feigns boredom hoping no one will notice he can't prove his lie.

Yawn.
Carry on, moron.
Aww, how cute. The forum jester feigns boredom hoping no one will notice he can't prove his lie.
You wouldnt know the truth if it bit you. I proved my point over and over. That you are too stupid/ignorant to understand that is not my problem

While I can easily show you a dope claiming Democrats took control of the Congress in 2006, I'd like to see you show someone claiming the history of Iraq started in 2003.........

The Khmer Rouge won the 2006 elections, and took control in January of 2007 - by October 2008, the economy was in shambles.

Coincidence?

The Khmer Rouge won the 2006 elections, and took control in January of 2007 - by October 2008, the economy was in shambles.

Coincidence?
Ask the FBI:
"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Rampant fraud in the mortgage industry has increased so sharply that the FBI warned Friday of an 'epidemic' of financial crimes which, if not curtailed, could become 'the next S&L crisis.'"
CNN.com - FBI warns of mortgage fraud epidemic - Sep 17 2004

Forum List

Back