the destruction of herman cain, from an election far far away.

Given that Republicans have only elected eight blacks to the offices of Congressman, Senator, Governor or President in the last 100 years, their reluctance to support black candidates is fully documented

So that's your excuse / justification for Liberals constantly mocking, attacking, and destroying any successful, intelligent, articulate blacks or black people, as their own hacked/leaked emails showed and how they demonstrated with Herman Caine?!

Okie-dokey.

Republicans destroyed Herman Caine....Dems wanted him to win the GOP ticket

Now Carson is a different story....he put people to sleep

oh Look, another Liberal 'drive-by' on Caine without any proof! THAT'S JUST IT...just like you did Libs launched the accusations, women poured out of the woodwork to accuse him, and as soon as he dropped out the women disappeared, the accusations disappeared...there was never any proof...just BS accusations like you just threw out.
Without proof? The woman had enough details to pen a book about the affair.

It's just sex. Why are you anti-sex?
Save your silly strawman for Gloria Cane.

No strawman. That is the Conventional Wisdom as demonstrated by Bill's victory in both his Impeachment hearing and the Mid Term Election.

That was some serous shit. The exact opposite of silly. People lived and died by they results of that call from America.

I am merely holding you to the same standard as we republicans were held to.
Of course it's a strawman as I never inferred i am anti-sex.

Yes, you did.

YOu are making an issue out of an ACCUSATION of infidelity.

That has been historically demonstrated to be a problem YOU HAVE, not Cain.

You are an anti-sex and you don't get to have different standards for different people.

Given that Republicans have only elected eight blacks to the offices of Congressman, Senator, Governor or President in the last 100 years, their reluctance to support black candidates is fully documented

So that's your excuse / justification for Liberals constantly mocking, attacking, and destroying any successful, intelligent, articulate blacks or black people, as their own hacked/leaked emails showed and how they demonstrated with Herman Caine?!

Okie-dokey.

Now Carson is a different story....he put people to sleep

LInk to it being republicans who ginned up that scandal.

Riiiight...because Cain bears no responsibility for cheating on his wife. :eusa_doh:

It has been established that such things do not matter.

That is a documented historical fact.

You don't get to change that back now.
It mattered to Herman Cain and his family, who decided it was best for him to bail from the race.

Lynch mobs matter, even figurative ones.

But you were talking about sex. That doesn't matter. YOu don't get to change that back now.
You're nuts. Ya know that, right? This isn't about me. It's about Herman Cane's personal responsibility for cheating on his wife.

I was using "YOU" in it's plural meaning, ie you libs.

And cheating on his wife, which has not been proven, doesn't matter.

It's completely cool.

If you have a problem with it, then you are anti-sex and anti-fun, and a prude and a hypocrite and all other kinds of bad things.

REmember, that only person it matters to, should be his wife. And if she doesn't care, you don't get to.

So, stop being a bad person. Leave his personal life alone.
Idiot... where did I say he should have dropped out of the race? What I did say is that he, not the left, was responsible for his affair. Now with this new information, try again.

Without proof? The woman had enough details to pen a book about the affair.

No strawman. That is the Conventional Wisdom as demonstrated by Bill's victory in both his Impeachment hearing and the Mid Term Election.

That was some serous shit. The exact opposite of silly. People lived and died by they results of that call from America.

Yes, you did.

You are an anti-sex and you don't get to have different standards for different people.
You're delusional. Try again after the drugs wear off.

You keep spewing that OPINION while ignoring that the same sleaze tactic being used now was used then. Again, it was the accusations of sexual misconduct that drove Caine out of the race. When he dropped out they ended.

The same Libs who had defended the WHITE BILL COSBY by declaring his sex life was no one's business demonized him for having his own (though LIES)!

One liberal dumbass even suggested earlier Romney was behind the false sexual accusations.

Good grief......

Lie, deny, and justify - Liberal 101.

You keep spewing that OPINION while ignoring that the same sleaze tactic being used now was used then. Again, it was the accusations of sexual misconduct that drove Caine out of the race. When he dropped out they ended.

The same Libs who had defended the WHITE BILL COSBY by declaring his sex life was no one's business demonized him for having his own (though LIES)!

One liberal dumbass even suggested earlier Romney was behind the false sexual accusations.

Good grief......

Accusations which came from the right

Good grief......

Then Cain shouldn't have dropped out.

Lie, deny, and justify - LINK?!

You prove you have no idea what you are talking about. Women came out of the woodwork, just like now. When Caine dropped out, benefitting the Left, they disappeared.

So far with Trump's accusers, 2 have been connected to Hillary, 1 eye-witness refutes the claim of one, several wrote glowing reports of Trump at the time they were supposedly attack, and their stories have holes, and they can't keep their stories straight when telling and re-telling the accounts.

The party pushing the ENABLER and the WHITE BILL COSBY is trying to attack someone else AGAIN with false sexual accusations.

It has been established that such things do not matter.

That is a documented historical fact.

You don't get to change that back now.
It mattered to Herman Cain and his family, who decided it was best for him to bail from the race.

But you were talking about sex. That doesn't matter. YOu don't get to change that back now.
You're nuts. Ya know that, right? This isn't about me. It's about Herman Cane's personal responsibility for cheating on his wife.

It's completely cool.

If you have a problem with it, then you are anti-sex and anti-fun, and a prude and a hypocrite and all other kinds of bad things.

REmember, that only person it matters to, should be his wife. And if she doesn't care, you don't get to.

Idiot... where did I say he should have dropped out of the race? What I did say is that he, not the left, was responsible for his affair. Now with this new information, try again.

Alleged affair and by bringing it up, you are being anti-sex.

It's between him and his wife.

Hey, Alpha Male, remember that one?

93a5cbfe8356d6d96d2651e2903b0886a8a950461b468dc8936834b8ef4cc817.jpg

You prove you have no idea what you are talking about. Women came out of the woodwork, just like now. When Caine dropped out, benefitting the Left, they disappeared.

So far with Trump's accusers, 2 have been connected to Hillary, 1 eye-witness refutes the claim of one, several wrote glowing reports of Trump at the time they were supposedly attack, and their stories have holes, and they can't keep their stories straight when telling and re-telling the accounts.

The party pushing the ENABLER and the WHITE BILL COSBY is trying to attack someone else AGAIN with false sexual accusations.
I didn't say the quote you wrongly attributed to me. You're seriously demented.

Yes, you did.

Are you too young to remember the Clinton scandals?

Everything I am saying now, was said by you lefties then AND VALIDATED BY THE NATION AS A WHOLE.

So, that's the rules as they exist.

You are anti-sex and a prude and a hypocrite and other bad stuff that I forget.

Liberals are not satisfied / can't win elections on ideas - they have to resort to the 'politics of Personal Destruction'. Much like how Hillary's staff has created false sexist Trump Ads on Craigs List to hurt Trump, they go after the person - lying, falsifying, falsely accusing, etc to destroy the person, to drive them out.

Descent people, like Ms ,Caine, can only take so much of that despicable politics before they decide their lives matter too much to participate in crap like this. This was NEVER how politics was supposed to be conducted in this country.

Hillary has proven, as Obama said about her in 2008, "Hillary will say anything, do anything to get elected, and will change nothing.'

It's completely cool.

You're still nuts. :cuckoo: I have said nothing other than it was Cain's responsibility for having an affair and that it was indeed between him and his wife. And they chose for him to drop out of the race.

Cain was destroyed by REPUBLICAN party primary voters. Liberals had nothing to do with it.

Herman Cain led in the primary polls on October 21, 2011. The harassment allegations came out at the end of the month.
In a little over a month he plunged from 1st to 4th, and soon after he suspended his campaign.

Yes, you did.

Are you too young to remember the Clinton scandals?

Everything I am saying now, was said by you lefties then AND VALIDATED BY THE NATION AS A WHOLE.

So, that's the rules as they exist.

You are anti-sex and a prude and a hypocrite and other bad stuff that I forget.
LOL

Repeating your strawman doesn't bring it to life.

Caine dropping out benefitted Romney
Dems would have much rather run against a lightweight like Caine than Mitt Romney

If the Dems wanted to destroy Caine with women accusations.....Wouldn't they save them for when he became the GOP nominee?

It's completely cool.

You're still nuts. :cuckoo: I have said nothing other than it was Cain's responsibility for having an affair and that it was indeed between him and his wife. And they chose for him to drop out of the race.

It was not Cain's alleged affair that was the problem. It was the media using it to attack him.

Which you support and thus you are the bad guy.

It's completely cool.

It was not Cain's alleged affair that was the problem. It was the media using it to attack him.

Which you support and thus you are the bad guy.

Why was the media supposed to give Cain a pass? Because he's black?

Liberals are not satisfied / can't win elections on ideas - they have to resort to the 'politics of Personal Destruction'. Much like how Hillary's staff has created false sexist Trump Ads on Craigs List to hurt Trump, they go after the person - lying, falsifying, falsely accusing, etc to destroy the person, to drive them out.

Descent people, like Ms ,Caine, can only take so much of that despicable politics before they decide their lives matter too much to participate in crap like this. This was NEVER how politics was supposed to be conducted in this country.

Hillary has proven, as Obama said about her in 2008, "Hillary will say anything, do anything to get elected, and will change nothing.'
Liberals resorted to "personal destruction" because Ginger White stepped forward to claim a long-term affair with Cain??

If that's the case, then doesn't that mean conservatives resorted to the politics of "personal destruction" when Gennifer Flowers stepped forward in 1992 with a similar charge against Bill Clinton?

You don't think these things through, do ya, conservative?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back