the destruction of herman cain, from an election far far away.

No strawman. That is the Conventional Wisdom as demonstrated by Bill's victory in both his Impeachment hearing and the Mid Term Election.

That was some serous shit. The exact opposite of silly. People lived and died by they results of that call from America.

I am merely holding you to the same standard as we republicans were held to.
Of course it's a strawman as I never inferred i am anti-sex.

Yes, you did.

YOu are making an issue out of an ACCUSATION of infidelity.

That has been historically demonstrated to be a problem YOU HAVE, not Cain.

You are an anti-sex and you don't get to have different standards for different people.
You're delusional. Try again after the drugs wear off.

Are you too young to remember the Clinton scandals?

Everything I am saying now, was said by you lefties then AND VALIDATED BY THE NATION AS A WHOLE.

So, that's the rules as they exist.

You are anti-sex and a prude and a hypocrite and other bad stuff that I forget.
LOL

Repeating your strawman doesn't bring it to life.

I'm citing recent history to describe current social standards and taboos.

You are discussion an alleged affair as though it was something that Cain had to take "responsibility" for, instead of something that those who made an issue of it, were the bad guys.

That makes you "anti-sex" and a prude and other bad stuff.

I was using "YOU" in it's plural meaning, ie you libs.

And cheating on his wife, which has not been proven, doesn't matter.

It's completely cool.

If you have a problem with it, then you are anti-sex and anti-fun, and a prude and a hypocrite and all other kinds of bad things.

REmember, that only person it matters to, should be his wife. And if she doesn't care, you don't get to.

So, stop being a bad person. Leave his personal life alone.
Idiot... where did I say he should have dropped out of the race? What I did say is that he, not the left, was responsible for his affair. Now with this new information, try again.

Alleged affair and by bringing it up, you are being anti-sex.

It's between him and his wife.

Hey, Alpha Male, remember that one?

93a5cbfe8356d6d96d2651e2903b0886a8a950461b468dc8936834b8ef4cc817.jpg
You're still nuts. :cuckoo: I have said nothing other than it was Cain's responsibility for having an affair and that it was indeed between him and his wife. And they chose for him to drop out of the race.

It was not Cain's alleged affair that was the problem. It was the media using it to attack him.

Which you support and thus you are the bad guy.

Why was the media supposed to give Cain a pass? Because he's black?

Because the rule is that sex doesn't matter. As historically documented.

Also, for you.

You're nuts. Ya know that, right? This isn't about me. It's about Herman Cane's personal responsibility for cheating on his wife.

It's completely cool.

If you have a problem with it, then you are anti-sex and anti-fun, and a prude and a hypocrite and all other kinds of bad things.

REmember, that only person it matters to, should be his wife. And if she doesn't care, you don't get to.

Idiot... where did I say he should have dropped out of the race? What I did say is that he, not the left, was responsible for his affair. Now with this new information, try again.

You're still nuts. :cuckoo: I have said nothing other than it was Cain's responsibility for having an affair and that it was indeed between him and his wife. And they chose for him to drop out of the race.

It was not Cain's alleged affair that was the problem. It was the media using it to attack him.

No, it was the affair which prompted him to bail. There were other charges of sexual misconduct prior to that which did not cause him to drop out. It was the bombshell he had been unfaithful to his wife for 13 years which did that.

Then Cain shouldn't have dropped out.

Liberals are not satisfied / can't win elections on ideas - they have to resort to the 'politics of Personal Destruction'. Much like how Hillary's staff has created false sexist Trump Ads on Craigs List to hurt Trump, they go after the person - lying, falsifying, falsely accusing, etc to destroy the person, to drive them out.

Descent people, like Ms ,Caine, can only take so much of that despicable politics before they decide their lives matter too much to participate in crap like this. This was NEVER how politics was supposed to be conducted in this country.

Hillary has proven, as Obama said about her in 2008, "Hillary will say anything, do anything to get elected, and will change nothing.'
Liberals resorted to "personal destruction" because Ginger White stepped forward to claim a long-term affair with Cain??

Of that's the case, then doesn't that mean conservatives resorted to the politics of "personal destruction" when Gennifer Flowers stepped forward in 1992 with a similar charge against Bill Clinton?

You don't think these things through, do ya, conservative?

Republicans paid the price for thinking that sexual harassment mattered.

But you libs got a pass. That is wrong.

You need to pay a price for your small minded anti-sex-ness.

It's completely cool.

No, it was the affair which prompted him to bail. There were other charges of sexual misconduct prior to that which did not cause him to drop out. It was the bombshell he had been unfaithful to his wife for 13 years which did that.

Are you not listening?

SEX DOESN'T MATTER!!!

The vicious smear campaign is what drove him from the election. Done by you and yours.

Accusations which came from the right

Lie, deny, and justify - LINK?!

You prove you have no idea what you are talking about. Women came out of the woodwork, just like now. When Caine dropped out, benefitting the Left, they disappeared.

So far with Trump's accusers, 2 have been connected to Hillary, 1 eye-witness refutes the claim of one, several wrote glowing reports of Trump at the time they were supposedly attack, and their stories have holes, and they can't keep their stories straight when telling and re-telling the accounts.

The party pushing the ENABLER and the WHITE BILL COSBY is trying to attack someone else AGAIN with false sexual accusations.

Caine dropping out benefitted Romney
Dems would have much rather run against a lightweight like Caine than Mitt Romney

If the Dems wanted to destroy Caine with women accusations.....Wouldn't they save them for when he became the GOP nominee?
Exactly.

Don't expect righties to think rationally. Their brains are simply not wired for such critical thinking. They're more like monkeys and just react in knee-jerk fashion to stimulus.

Are you not listening?

SEX DOESN'T MATTER!!!

The vicious smear campaign is what drove him from the election. Done by you and yours.
Of course I'm listening. That's why I'm hearing a moron repeat the same failed strawman over and over again.

Again.....

It wasn't my choice for Herman Cain to drop out of the race over allegations he had a 13 year long affair. I can't make that any more clear to you than I already have. It's not my problem you're ineducable.

Liberals are not satisfied / can't win elections on ideas - they have to resort to the 'politics of Personal Destruction'. Much like how Hillary's staff has created false sexist Trump Ads on Craigs List to hurt Trump, they go after the person - lying, falsifying, falsely accusing, etc to destroy the person, to drive them out.

Descent people, like Ms ,Caine, can only take so much of that despicable politics before they decide their lives matter too much to participate in crap like this. This was NEVER how politics was supposed to be conducted in this country.

Hillary has proven, as Obama said about her in 2008, "Hillary will say anything, do anything to get elected, and will change nothing.'
Liberals resorted to "personal destruction" because Ginger White stepped forward to claim a long-term affair with Cain??

Of that's the case, then doesn't that mean conservatives resorted to the politics of "personal destruction" when Gennifer Flowers stepped forward in 1992 with a similar charge against Bill Clinton?

If you think that's wrong, then don't punish your candidates who get caught cheating on their spouses.

There, problem solved.

Are you not listening?

SEX DOESN'T MATTER!!!

Nope, that was done by Ginger White. I have no idea what her political leanings are.

Are you not listening?

SEX DOESN'T MATTER!!!

Of course I'm listening. That's why I'm hearing a moron repeat the same failed strawman over and over again.

Again.....

It wasn't my choice for Herman Cain to drop out of the race over allegations he had a 13 year long affair. I can't make that any more clear to you than I already have. It's not my problem you're ineducable.

The issue is not that the smear campaign worked.

The issue is that the smear campaign was launched.

THe people who launched and supported it are in the wrong, by modern American standards.

As you are supporting is after the fact, you are in the wrong.

If you think that's wrong, then don't punish your candidates who get caught cheating on their spouses.

There, problem solved.

I didn't.

The media, and the foolish republicans who give them ANY credibility did.

You, with your support of their actions, share the blame.

Caine was never caught doing anything....unlike the WHITE BILL COSBY and The ENABLER.

Are you not listening?

SEX DOESN'T MATTER!!!

Nope, that was done by Ginger White. I have no idea what her political leanings are.

The media should have vilified Ginger White for talking openly about sex just like they did with Monica.

That is what is considered "Right" in our culture.

As historically documented.

You should be ashamed.

The fact that the Party of a sexual predatory sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adultery, and pedophile and his victim-demonizing Enabler accusing anyone else of sexual misconduct is the biggest, despicable, load of horseshit ever in a US election.

The fact that the Party of a sexual predatory sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adultery, and pedophile and his victim-demonizing Enabler accusing anyone else of sexual misconduct is the biggest, despicable, load of horseshit ever in a US election.

The above is why conservatism is doomed.

Are you not listening?

SEX DOESN'T MATTER!!!

Again.....

The issue is not that the smear campaign worked.

The issue is that the smear campaign was launched.

THe people who launched and supported it are in the wrong, by modern American standards.

As you are supporting is after the fact, you are in the wrong.

Are you talking about Cain, or John Edwards?

The above is why conservatism is doomed.

Yup - the moral decay of our society and the fact that Liberals have no morality.

not that far away i think the phrase selective outrage will cover it.

KUHNER: The liberal lynching of Herman Cain - Washington Times

www.washingtontimes.com/.../the-liberal-lynching-of-herman-...
The Washington Times
Nov 4, 2011 - Liberals are determined to destroy Herman Cain. The Republican presidential candidate is tied or ahead of the presumptive front-runner, ...
Herman Cain Must Be Destroyed - Banner Newspaper
bannernewspaper.com/herman-cain-must-be-destroyed-p1052-121.htm
Herman Cain Must Be Destroyed. by Paul R. Hollrah I remember it well. I remember the Supreme Court's Brown v. Board of Education decision of May 1954.
'Know Your Place': Elite Media Target Herman Cain - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/big.../elite-media-clarence-thomassing-herman-cain...
Breitbart News
Mar 1, 2013 - 'Know Your Place': Elite Media Target Herman Cain. ... others into “knowing their place,” the media targets “runners” for personal destruction.
Riiiight...because Cain bears no responsibility for cheating on his wife. :eusa_doh:

It has been established that such things do not matter.

That is a documented historical fact.

You don't get to change that back now.
what if a republican is killed ?

Sorry, need context.
a republican is killed in a campaign headquarters. or, what if a democrat at their quarters, had been killed in a firebombing. ?

Forum List

Back