The Difference between Republicans and Democrats

Then, there’s all that white privilege.
D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

D51irXcXoAAfOnE

View attachment 259617
No you can’t. Because Republicans think algebra is fuzzy math. I already made a post about that before. They believe that using letters in mathematical equations is fuzzy math. No wonder they hate education.

Republicans like to lie about their racism. But there was no more stark difference between how the parties handle race than these 2 examples.

President Donald Trump On Charlottesville: You Had Very Fine People, On Both Sides

VA Governor to white supremacists: Go home

IM2 Differences I've noted between Republicans and Democrats
1. For abortion policies, and trying to BOTH
* defend people with beliefs in right to life extending to unborn persons
from laws established through govt that violate or infringe on this belief
* protect due process for women instead of being "criminalized" by govt
Clearly "more Republicans tend to favor" defending right to life beliefs
while "more Democrats tend to favor" defending women from being criminalized
(while the standard of law I support would protect, include and represent both of these approaches equally)

2. For inherent human rights, and matters of race and gender
* Conservative approaches (which tend to be affiliated with Christians, Constitutionalists, and Republicans)
tend toward the belief that rights are inherent and not dependent on govt granting or acknowledging these.
But the opposite, that people automatically have fundamental rights by human nature,
and the point of laws is to limit govt and prevent govt from overreaching and oppression or violating individual rights.
* Liberal approaches tend to use or rely on govt to establish beliefs and protections.
This is not believed to be inherent without govt publicly establishing laws and rights for all people.

Conservative tend to believe this is already established by the given laws.
But since Liberals do not follow the Constitution "literally"
they tend to rely on MORE laws and MORE rulings to establish rights and protections.

The Conservative approach is to believe and assume those rights are already given by human nature.

3. Democrats tend to foster the image of the "party of the poor blaming the rich"
while the opposite is true of Republicans as "the party of the rich blaming the poor"

4. On guns and immigration/voting:
* Conservatives favor MINIMAL or NO regulation of guns for citizens
(while pushing for stronger regulations to police immigration and voting).
* Liberals favor open access and support to all people for immigration and voting rights,
(while pushing for strong regulations to police guns through background checks or bans).

5. In general, I find that
* Conservatives who place God and the Church first, as the central institutional authority and relationship,
will place government secondary, after the PEOPLE (where collectively PEOPLE are the govt and PEOPLE are the church),
so that govt laws should always follow or comply with God's laws and can't supercede or violate them (which is unconstitutional)
* Liberals who place Government first as the central public authority for establishing policy for everyone will place
churches and religious authority second, as an optional choice for people, but not required for everyone to meet that standard.

So one group puts church authority and laws under God first, and then the government laws should follow in harmony and agreement.
The other puts Government first, as the central authority to establish the collective will of the people.

Therefore, again, this is why I advocate for resolving conflicts and differences of beliefs,
so that laws can be made or reformed by AGREEMENT between these two approaches.

Whether one group puts church/people first (then government reflects and follows that where the two are in harmony)
or the other group puts Government first, as representing the public will (and any other church/religious authority or values come second), as long as policies are made by CONSENT of the people, the laws would naturally satisfy both church and state requirements,
(even where church/religious standards remain optional/free choice, and cannot be established by govt).

Otherwise, laws passed that satisfy or favor the bias in beliefs by one group over the other,
cause "discrimination by creed" by not representing and treating people of all creeds or beliefs equally.

* Conservatives who place God and the Church first, as the central institutional authority and relationship,

Republicans have traded in Jesus for Donald Trump. By following a p0rn star president, they no longer have the right to try to push their religion on us. They no longer follow traditional Christianity. This Christianity is dangerous and violent.

D4haEmHWsAAnq1e

Republicans like to lie about their racism. But there was no more stark difference between how the parties handle race than these 2 examples.

President Donald Trump On Charlottesville: You Had Very Fine People, On Both Sides

That and about 20 more IQ points on average for the Democrats.

D449-nCXoAAw8WX

For some reason when you point out republican policies to Republicans they pretend to act angry. Like they’re being accused of something they aren’t proud of.

deanrd
much like when Republicans accuse Democrats of wanting to kill babies.
Of course that's going to be taken as insulting and outrageous!

So when you post "protect children in schools from gun violence"
Republicans can argue for "protecting children from infanticide"

If Democrats argue that funding Planned Parenthood prevents more abortions instead of causing more,
Republicans argue that arming citizens prevents more crime and gun violence instead of causing more.

For every issue you paint positive on the left, there is a parallel issue on the right.

For every issue you paint negative on the right, there is a parallel complaint against the left!

Those are false equivalences Emily. Democrats don't want to kill babies. But republicans do not want to protect kids from gun violence. Arming citizens does not deter crime or gun violence. We have 300 million guns on the streets and crime and gun violence is not prevented.

There really are no parallel issues. But you are republican so you adopt their beliefs no matter how many fallacies exist in them.
Republicans will fight to arm school shooters. Even when we already know they’re insane. They put guns over babies. Always.

D51irXcXoAAfOnE

Then, there’s all that white privilege.
D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

D51irXcXoAAfOnE

View attachment 259617
No you can’t. Because Republicans think algebra is fuzzy math. I already made a post about that before. They believe that using letters in mathematical equations is fuzzy math. No wonder they hate education.

Dems here in Chicago just love education.

The Chicago Public School system is the proof.
Chicago made it to the list of the safest cities in America. And they were on the list of the top 50 best cities in the world.
But if you want to talk about gun violence, I’m more than willing to have that conversation. Let’s start with the facts.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

D449-nCXoAAw8WX

For some reason when you point out republican policies to Republicans they pretend to act angry. Like they’re being accused of something they aren’t proud of.

deanrd
much like when Republicans accuse Democrats of wanting to kill babies.
Of course that's going to be taken as insulting and outrageous!

So when you post "protect children in schools from gun violence"
Republicans can argue for "protecting children from infanticide"

If Democrats argue that funding Planned Parenthood prevents more abortions instead of causing more,
Republicans argue that arming citizens prevents more crime and gun violence instead of causing more.

For every issue you paint positive on the left, there is a parallel issue on the right.

For every issue you paint negative on the right, there is a parallel complaint against the left!

Those are false equivalences Emily. Democrats don't want to kill babies. But republicans do not want to protect kids from gun violence. Arming citizens does not deter crime or gun violence. We have 300 million guns on the streets and crime and gun violence is not prevented.

There really are no parallel issues. But you are republican so you adopt their beliefs no matter how many fallacies exist in them.
Republicans will fight to arm school shooters. Even when we already know they’re insane. They put guns over babies. Always.

D51irXcXoAAfOnE

The 2nd amendment arms the shooters. Please post a link that only the Republicans created the 2nd amendment. BTW I am not against amending it. Still waiting to hear what the Democrat platform for 2020 is, deantard.

I don’t understand what platform the Democrats are running on. Saying Trump is vulgar is not a platform.

Since Trump has run on no platform and all he says is everybody who is not white are bad, what's your point.

He ran in better immigration policies, lower taxes, better trade deals and stronger military. Your lack of education is astounding.
And we got almost none of those things.

I don’t understand what platform the Democrats are running on. Saying Trump is vulgar is not a platform.

Since Trump has run on no platform and all he says is everybody who is not white are bad, what's your point.

He ran in better immigration policies, lower taxes, better trade deals and stronger military. Your lack of education is astounding.

We got at least two, he is working diligently on the other two and still has two years left. Be fair.

We got at least two, he is working diligently on the other two and still has two years left. Be fair.
What two did we get?

Don't say "stronger military". It got more expensive but that's all we know for sure.

Don't say "lower taxes" because most of that went to people and companies who didn't really need it.

Don't say "better immigration policies" because those have been an unmitigated disaster.

It is today.

Come on. Be real.
He's such a disaster it may be all we need.

Come on. Grow up. What is the platform
Read it for yourself: Party Platform - Democrats

In a nutshell, we need to address climate change, wealth inequality, healthcare, this "right to work" bullshit that is supressing wages, campaign finance and voting rights, and the republican war on education. That's my agenda at least.

What two did we get?

Don't say "stronger military". It got more expensive but that's all we know for sure.

Don't say "lower taxes" because most of that went to people and companies who didn't really need it.

Don't say "better immigration policies" because those have been an unmitigated disaster.

Lower corporate taxes spurned hiring and wage growth. Stronger military spurned innovation and hiring at companies that have military contracts. I work with one and they have grown revenues 40%, hired over 100 people and looking to acquire more companies. He moved the embassy to Jerusalem and improved relations with Israel. He opened the eyes of many to border issues with Mexico, which I knew but many did not as prior administrations did not care. He still needs to fix the deficit, entitlements and our divided country.

Crep, I am an Independent but my priorities are economy, military, healthcare, border security and relations with Israel as I am a Zionist. So our objectives differ. I dont care if the POTUS likes to bang super models, is crass at times and not overly “Presidential” because we have a lot of enemies out there and playing nice doesn’t always work.

It is today.

Come on. Be real.
He's such a disaster it may be all we need.

Come on. Grow up. What is the platform
Read it for yourself: Party Platform - Democrats

In a nutshell, we need to address climate change, wealth inequality, healthcare, this "right to work" bullshit that is supressing wages, campaign finance and voting rights, and the republican war on education. That's my agenda at least.

Read my response. We both seem to be logical but our priorities differ. Hence we elect and selfishly those who best support our interests.

are you claiming that 100% of the people at Charlottesville were wither Antifa, or White Supremacists?

No in between?

Do better than this. You know why this event was organized.

to prevent the statue from being moved.

answer the question

Forum List

Back