The Difference Between The Way Democrats And Republicans Treat Their Senior Politicians

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
1aaaccbb.jpg1aaacccccc.jpgwpa_4BeT.png

Democrats are so afraid of losing power that they practically wheel their politicians into work till they are on the verge of death.

I never saw the GOP doing that.

Reagan was reported to have had a few senior moments in the last days of his second term, but I never saw his deterioration to the levels that we've seen with Biden and the late Dianne Feinstein. They've been literally wheeling them around and telling them how to vote. John Fetterman was elected while suffering from a stroke unable to put together a rational sentence. Thankfully it appears like he's fully recovered and is on the mend.

The only reason they did anything about Biden is because he's losing the election. He's still in office, and I'd be willing to bet they want him to die in office to generate a massive sympathy vote after a state funeral service with wall to wall coverage.

Democrats are only concerned with their power. They don't care what their poor decisions will cause in this desire to stay in power.

tumblr_6cacfa269fcfa319af5a9ff8e40142dc_c0a2f205_640.jpg
th-4010233978.jpg

Last edited:
You never saw Ronald Reagan in this state. His wife made sure that he wasn't allowed to be seen in public well before his condition deteriorated to the point we've seen Biden and Feinstein become.

Here is his last public appearance.......he wasn't in office at this time. He's close to being as bad as Biden is today, and Biden is still in office:

“Humility preserves what pride seeks to destroy.”

The Democrats are mostly full of themselves. Most are mostly self-centered. Not only do they do not care about their own, they really don't care about America. The MSM pretty much controls thems. And the Democrats mostly control (and dictate) America how they should live, eat and do/go.

If you don't aside with them, they have to go back to their "safe spaces" and make up lies for the MSM to talk and report to the American people.

For the past four years (and including the Obama era), the Democrats are the Party of "Absolute Power".

I liked President Reagan. He did and said a lot of what today's Democrats would consider "Tyrant" to their 'America'. Personally, I think former House Speaker Newt Gingrich was the BEST House Speaker since.

“Humility preserves what pride seeks to destroy.”

The Democrats are mostly full of themselves. Most are mostly self-centered. Not only do they do not care about their own, they really don't care about America. The MSM pretty much controls thems. And the Democrats mostly control (and dictate) America how they should live, eat and do/go.

If you don't aside with them, they have to go back to their "safe spaces" and make up lies for the MSM to talk and report to the American people.

For the past four years (and including the Obama era), the Democrats are the Party of "Absolute Power".

I liked President Reagan. He did and said a lot of what today's Democrats would consider "Tyrant" to their 'America'. Personally, I think former House Speaker Newt Gingrich was the BEST House Speaker since.
Reagan left office with dignity. He lived for a long time after he left office. A very long time. He still had many years of usefulness left in him when he left office. He could have been involved in politics in some manner afterwards, either by running for congress or being governor. He would have won easily. But he felt that the dignity of the office of president overruled any personal desires.

I think that presidents should leave office and stay away. Unlike Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. All GOP presidents move out of Washington and go back to their home states to live out the rest of their lives in private. Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi should have left office 5 years ago but they're still hanging around trying to screw everything up.

View attachment 983833View attachment 983836View attachment 983837

Democrats are so afraid of losing power that they practically wheel their politicians into work till they are on the verge of death.

I never saw the GOP doing that.

Reagan was reported to have had a few senior moments in the last days of his second term, but I never saw his deterioration to the levels that we've seen with Biden and the late Dianne Feinstein. They've been literally wheeling them around and telling them how to vote. John Fetterman was elected while suffering from a stroke unable to put together a rational sentence. Thankfully it appears like he's fully recovered and is on the mend.

The only reason they did anything about Biden is because he's losing the election. He's still in office, and I'd be willing to bet they want him to die in office to generate a massive sympathy vote after a state funeral service with wall to wall coverage.

Democrats are only concerned with their power. They don't care what their poor decisions will cause in this desire to stay in power.

View attachment 983838View attachment 983839
Awwwwwwwwwww, give them a break. When the time came, George Clooney and Hollywood, Pelosi & Schumer & Jeffries & other prominent dems and their big name donors, and leaders in the MSM easily made the decision to wheel Biden over to the edge of the cliff and pushed him off because they had no use for Biden anymore - the party of inclusion and tolerance.

Awwwwwwwwwww, give them a break. When the time came, George Clooney and Hollywood, Pelosi & Schumer & Jeffries & other prominent dems and their big name donors, and leaders in the MSM easily made the decision to wheel Biden over to the edge of the cliff and pushed him off because they had no use for Biden anymore - the party of inclusion and tolerance.
Biden is still POTUS.

That's part of my point.

He can't stand trial.
He can't run for re-election.
But he can still be president.

Forum List

Back