The DNC did the right thing by opposing Sanders

The voters were very clear in who they chose.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
Not my point dumbass. Do try to keep up

What other voters could you be referring to?
Read the op for fucks sake.

Christ some of you are STUUUUUUUUUUUUPID

I did. You make no relevant point.
You are one stupid motherfucker. The op is NOT about who won. It IS about the process.
Your public education is showing

Great, we're making progress. What about the process caused Sanders to lose by nearly 4 million votes?

You are one stupid motherfucker. The op is NOT about who won. It IS about the process.

Great, we're making progress. What about the process caused Sanders to lose by nearly 4 million votes?
I never said he should have won.

Perhaps you're not stupid.....just retarded.

Now we've circled back to beginning where you had no point. Then what's your beef?

Wrong.

First of all the DNC is expected to be neutral. Second of all Bernie Sanders has been a de facto Democrat for 40 years.

Indeed. He simply took off his mask before the rest.

Third of all Bernie Sanders, of all the players in this race so far, turns out to be the one with the most integrity on either side.

Throwing his supporters under the bus and endorsing one who tried to destroy him ain't exactly integrity.

That's what makes those of us who support him even more right in the end.

No, willful ignorance and blind stupidity drive the Left. Facsimile backbones have nothing to do with it.

Wrong. Sanders vowed to do all he could to defeat Trump and he is sticking to that pledge.

No one is being thrown under the bus. No self-respecting, legitimate Bernie Sanders supporter would ever want the Republicans rather than the Democrats in power in Washington.

NYC,

SwimExpert has a point the DNC and RNC are private parties and they have there agenda which does not mean they are the same agendas as new comers... I actually like Brnie and I think we got the best of both worlds, I wanted Hillary slightly more left and I think Bernie gave us that...

This is all the product of an grossly out dated First Past the Post system(or One Man One Vote)..

Now we've circled back to beginning where you had no point. Then what's your beef?
You and I are done. Conversing with morons this early in the day is just not my thing. May have to put you away for awhile before your ignorance spreads.

You and I are done. Conversing with morons this early in the day is just not my thing. May have to put you away for awhile before your ignorance spreads.

Hutch gets his talking points from Starkey

Then I'm sure you can explain how the Super-Delegates had pledged for Hillarious before the state primaries.

They weren't pledged to anyone. They may say who they are supporting at that time but they are not bound. Look back at every election since ' 84 and you will see that they vote with the winner of the popular vote.
You keep crying about a " fix" but you don't seem to even understand how it works or provide any evidence of a fix.

I don't give a shit. I'm with Trump. I just laugh at the corruption in the Dunce party. But go ahead and defend the rigged system they have.

Let's recap. You admitted you have no idea about how the super delegate system works.
You had no idea who won the popular vote.
So, you have no idea what you're talking about but believe there is corruption and a rigged system but cannot show it in any way.
That makes you a fool.

Wrong, the fool was the one baited in to wasting his time trying to defend the indefensible.

There's nothing defensible in what Wasserman Shultz did. It was wrong, and stupid. But that has nothing to do with you being an obtuse troll.
ummm..... NEWSFLASH!!! It came from the highest level of the party. She's just "taking one for the (crony) team". Do you seriously think the DNC is not corrupt? I'm a Lefty & I know this

Wrong.

First of all the DNC is expected to be neutral. Second of all Bernie Sanders has been a de facto Democrat for 40 years.

Third of all Bernie Sanders, of all the players in this race so far, turns out to be the one with the most integrity on either side.

Most integrity? :lol: He threw all his supporters under the bus and backed the Wall Street bought Shrillary. Integrity my ass.

The voters were very clear in who they chose.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

I don't think anyone besides Swim Expert said it was ok to "mess" with the process. However, I don't think anyone can logically argue that Wasserman Schulz failure to be a fair DNC chairwoman actually made a difference in HRC winning the nomination. So, I while I don't think this can be "no harm no foul," and I think Wasserman Shultz needs to be sat on the bench, but I also don't see much of a reason for being pissed at a HRC nomination.

I'm in the camp of "HRC being elected would make me sad, but Trump being elected would scare me."

And I think Bernie's candidacy has moved HRC a bit back to her progressive roots (she was supposedly more liberal than Bill back in the 90s), made the dem party more progressive and enhanced the dems chances in Nov. And, Bernie's original aim was to move the country towards the progressive side.

And what's odd is that Donald is running on a nationalistic agenda. It's couched as being progressive, but the reality is that it's economically way tilted to the 1%

They weren't pledged to anyone. They may say who they are supporting at that time but they are not bound. Look back at every election since ' 84 and you will see that they vote with the winner of the popular vote.
You keep crying about a " fix" but you don't seem to even understand how it works or provide any evidence of a fix.

I don't give a shit. I'm with Trump. I just laugh at the corruption in the Dunce party. But go ahead and defend the rigged system they have.

Let's recap. You admitted you have no idea about how the super delegate system works.
So, you have no idea what you're talking about but believe there is corruption and a rigged system but cannot show it in any way.
That makes you a fool.

Wrong, the fool was the one baited in to wasting his time trying to defend the indefensible.

There's nothing defensible in what Wasserman Shultz did. It was wrong, and stupid. But that has nothing to do with you being an obtuse troll.
ummm..... NEWSFLASH!!! It came from the highest level of the party. She's just taking one for the (crony) team. Do you seriously think the DNC is not corrupt? I'm a Lefty & I know this

Yeah, sure you do...

That makes you a fool.

ummm..... NEWSFLASH!!! It came from the highest level of the party. She's just taking one for the (crony) team. Do you seriously think the DNC is not corrupt? I'm a Lefty & I know this

We know the DNC is totally corrupt and rigs elections

The fact that you're done is apparent. You're talking in circles.
You claim there is something amiss with the process that somehow screws voters, yet you feel Sanders lost fair and square.
My question then is what was amiss with the process that screwed voters and Sanders?

That makes you a fool.

Yet you remain unable to articulate how.
Clinton won by nearly 4 million votes. It wasn't even close.

Wrong.

Most integrity? :lol: He threw all his supporters under the bus and backed the Wall Street bought Shrillary. Integrity my ass.
he didn't give his full-throated support to her Sugar Shorts Zoom-boing he merely said that a Trump Presidency was unthinkable

That makes you a fool.

DNC cheated, as usual.

When they say "Ground game" they mean Voter Fraud

DNC cheated, as usual.

When they say "Ground game" they mean Voter Fraud

Is that what that means?
Warming that excuse up for November are you? :laugh:

Forum List

Back