The DNC gives Joe the Boot

Following up on Tubefreak's post ... I'm especially itching to hear what Ole Joe has to say about young Hunter's activities in The Ukraine ... itching like poison ivy bad ...

I hear it's been a year and there has been exactly ZERO from Trump's DOJ on this. What else do you need to know?

The more chaos, unresolved scandals, llies and caterwauling, the better.

It's resolved alright. Trump and his crazy Ukraine traveling lawyer found NOTHING....except impeachment

Which failed. Y'all haven't seen the extent of the failure yet. Y'all will be screaming at the sky again in November. Just please, keep the ANTIFA fags in their welthy parents basement. People are likely to start shooting y'all if you get dumb again

Skipping over all the deplorable nonsense "Y'all" spew, Trump WAS impeached and although he wasn't removed, he was found culpable of everything laid out in Article I of impeachment by no less than 8 Senate Republicans along with all Democrats.

If you think that HELPS Trump's re-election chances then you simply don't know up from down.

Eight???? Who were they???

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

I don't recall the 8th, but Ben Sasse did say that Alexander "speaks for a lot of us"

Seems to me you don't recall a lot. Better use more reliable sources than CNN:

Seems you don't know wtf you are reading.

Only one Republican voted for removal - Romney.

The rest of them voted against removal, but they still condemed Trump's behaviour and admitted that he was culpable in everything Article I accused him of (abusing his office for personal political gain)

The only ones that still belive Trump did not bring this on himself are blind politicos and Trump tools.

Typical lib. When proven wrong, move the goal posts. You said:

he was found culpable of everything laid out in Article I of impeachment by no less than 8 Senate Republicans along with all Democrats.

If he was found culpable by them, they would have voted for removal.

Thats not a logical conclusion.

You may well agree with everything a person is accused of but disagree with the punishment or would rather defer that puinishment for someone else to administer (in this case voters in november).

What I said about 8 Republican senators finding that Trump was guilty of the behaviour Article I layed out remains true.

Sure, which is why all but one RINO voted not guilty.

Yea thats bullshit, as their own words should've informed you.

They voted to not impeach him for the transgressions, but they agreed that what Trump did was wrong and in fact abused his position and office.

Not doubt Trump will get clubbered with these findings all the way through the 2020 election.

You posted no link to your claims. Some have said they didn't care for the way Trump said it to Zelensky, but there was no crime or impeachable offense either. How did he abuse his position of office? He asked Zelensky to do him a favor, as in it's not contingent on anything. It was more like a friendly gesture.

lol "not contigent"? You are a fool.

EVERYTHING WAS CONTINGENT - that's Sondland sword testimony to Congress.

Millitary Aid was held up, because IT WAS contigent.

Following up on Tubefreak's post ... I'm especially itching to hear what Ole Joe has to say about young Hunter's activities in The Ukraine ... itching like poison ivy bad ...

I hear it's been a year and there has been exactly ZERO from Trump's DOJ on this. What else do you need to know?

It's resolved alright. Trump and his crazy Ukraine traveling lawyer found NOTHING....except impeachment

Which failed. Y'all haven't seen the extent of the failure yet. Y'all will be screaming at the sky again in November. Just please, keep the ANTIFA fags in their welthy parents basement. People are likely to start shooting y'all if you get dumb again

Skipping over all the deplorable nonsense "Y'all" spew, Trump WAS impeached and although he wasn't removed, he was found culpable of everything laid out in Article I of impeachment by no less than 8 Senate Republicans along with all Democrats.

If you think that HELPS Trump's re-election chances then you simply don't know up from down.

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

I don't recall the 8th, but Ben Sasse did say that Alexander "speaks for a lot of us"

The rest of them voted against removal, but they still condemed Trump's behaviour and admitted that he was culpable in everything Article I accused him of (abusing his office for personal political gain)

The only ones that still belive Trump did not bring this on himself are blind politicos and Trump tools.

he was found culpable of everything laid out in Article I of impeachment by no less than 8 Senate Republicans along with all Democrats.

You may well agree with everything a person is accused of but disagree with the punishment or would rather defer that puinishment for someone else to administer (in this case voters in november).

What I said about 8 Republican senators finding that Trump was guilty of the behaviour Article I layed out remains true.

They voted to not impeach him for the transgressions, but they agreed that what Trump did was wrong and in fact abused his position and office.

Not doubt Trump will get clubbered with these findings all the way through the 2020 election.

You posted no link to your claims. Some have said they didn't care for the way Trump said it to Zelensky, but there was no crime or impeachable offense either. How did he abuse his position of office? He asked Zelensky to do him a favor, as in it's not contingent on anything. It was more like a friendly gesture.

The aid was released a week before due. Sondland was the only person to talk to the President directly about the subject. He testified that the President told him no quid pro quo; he didn't want anything from Zelensky.

You people refuse to think this out. If the commies thought that's what Trump was really up to, why didn't they wait a week and just let him do it? Why didn't they wait until they knew Zelensky got back to him on the matter??? Then they would have had a rock solid case!

Instead, they conducted an impeachment on almost all "he said--she said" information.

The first impeachment with no crimes or impeachable offenses committed, and the first Thought Police impeachment in our history.

Yes, if you are running as a Republican, then you are running for that party. If you don't believe in their ideals and views, then run for a party that has your views. But don't take our money, run for our party, and then do your duties as a member of an opposition party.

NO, you're running for that OFFICE. You don't "run for a party". You run WITH one. And if you win, what you get is not a "party" --- it's an OFFICE. An office where your job is to represent the interests of your constituents, those that elected you. Because those votes were HOW YOU WON.

Great. Then let him represent the citizens of his state with a different party. Quit taking our money and our support if you're going to try and throw out our President. If you want to remove our President, then join the party that wants the same.

Again --- once he wins the office, the party is no longer relevant. A party is the horse you rode to get to the finish line. Once you've reached that finish line, your horse's work is DONE. Furthermore there is *NO* planet where you have to join some other party in order to impeach the POTUS. Know how many Republicans were ready to vote Richard Nixon out? He did. That's why he resigned.

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

The aid was released a week before due. Sondland was the only person to talk to the President directly about the subject. He testified that the President told him no quid pro quo; he didn't want anything from Zelensky.

You people refuse to think this out. If the commies thought that's what Trump was really up to, why didn't they wait a week and just let him do it? Why didn't they wait until they knew Zelensky got back to him on the matter??? Then they would have had a rock solid case!

Instead, they conducted an impeachment on almost all "he said--she said" information.

The first impeachment with no crimes or impeachable offenses committed, and the first Thought Police impeachment in our history.

What is a first is a con man in the oval office who brings his family in to pilfer the people.

Put some though into that maybe, imagine it was that "other" party.

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

The aid was released a week before due.

Can you fools please stop saying that ridiculous bs?

Aid was released when Congress opened multiple investigations into this matter and Trump got on the phone with Sondland to put out the "I DON'T WANT NOTHING! NO QUID PRO QUO!" denials based on the language in the whistleblow complaint.

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

Aid was released when Congress opened multiple investigations into this matter and Trump got on the phone with Sondland to put out the "I DON'T WANT NOTHING! NO QUID PRO QUO!" denials based on the language in the whistleblow complaint.
A lie beats the truth on The Reality America Show.

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

Repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth. Most of the aid was released well before schedule. The one-seventh that was held back was released later on after the whistleblower complaint. It wasn't that critical, and Zelensky nor Ukraine even knew about the holdup.

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

Repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth. Most of the aid was released well before schedule. The one-seventh that was held back was released later on after the whistleblower complaint. It wasn't that critical, and Zelensky nor Ukraine even knew about the holdup.

What makes you say that it's a lie?

I know what makes me consider it true - FACTS.

It's a fact that the administration held up congressionally apropriated millitary aid.
It's a fact that the administration to this day has no official explanation for why it was held up.
It's a fact that people at OMB quit over this hold.
It's a fact that Mulveney, who is president's Chief of Staff and a director of OMB publicly admited that the money was held up to pressure Ukraine for investigation.
It's a fact that Trump's pointman on Ukraine, ambassador Sondland, was telling his Ukrainian counter parts that everything, including aid was contigent on announcement of investigations.
It's a fact that this funding was (partially) released only after Congress opened investigations.
It's a fact that Government Accountability Office found this hold straight up illegal.

Only ignorant fools that don't know or refuse to know facts for political reasons still seriously propose that the millitary aid was not used to leverage Ukraine for political investigations. Don't be that guy.

Last edited:

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

It's a fact that the administration held up congressionally apropriated millitary aid.
It's a fact that the administration to this day has no official explanation for why it was held up.
It's a fact that Mulveney, who is president's Chief of Staff and a director of OMB publicly admited that the money was held up to pressure Ukraine for investigation.
It's a fact that Trump's pointman on Ukraine, ambassador Sondland, was telling his Ukrainian counter parts that everything, including aid was contigent on announcement of investigations.
It's a fact that this funding was (partially) released only after Congress opened investigations.
It's a fact that Government Accountability Office found this hold straight up illegal.

Only ignorant fools that don't know or refuse to know facts for political reasons still seriously propose that the millitary aid was not used to leverage Ukraine for political investigations. Don't be that guy.

You know I'm not going to address you on each point. That's an old leftist trick you people pull when you know you are losing an argument. Most of the aid was released prior to September 11th with the exception of 20 (of the 160) million. Need the FactCheck link, just ask. I'll post it for you.

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

You know I'm not going to address you on each point. That's an old leftist trick you people pull when you know you are losing an argument. Most of the aid was released prior to September 11th with the exception of 20 (of the 160) million. Need the FactCheck link, just ask. I'll post it for you.

I don't know any other way to explain the mountain of damining facts here, except to list them. It's not a trick to list all the reasons you belive something is true, your complaint is ridiculous.

It's frustrating to talk to people who seem to have a hard block on aknowledging what been learned over months and months of revelations in the impeachment proceedings.

Here is an article on release of millitary aid hold (FOR MONTHS!) from September 12th:

WASHINGTON — The White House on Thursday dropped its resistance to releasing a package of military assistance to Ukraine, amid a bipartisan outcry from lawmakers and an open investigation into whether President Trump and his allies were distorting the United States foreign aid program for their own political benefit.

Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, and Senator Richard J. Durbin, Democrat of Illinois, said the administration told them on Wednesday night that it would release $250 million, which is intended partly to train and equip Ukrainian forces defending against Russian incursion.

CLEARLY Administration was under big pressure from Congress to release the funding at the time they finally did. Absolutely nothig on FactCheck sugggests otherwise.

Last edited:

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

I don't know any other way to explain the mountain of damining facts here, except to list them. It's not a trick to list all the reasons you belive something is true, your complaint is ridiculous.

It's frustrating to talk to people who seem to have a hard block on aknowledging what been learned over months and months of revelations in the impeachment proceedings.

Here is an article on release of millitary aid hold (FOR MONTHS!) from September 12th:

WASHINGTON — The White House on Thursday dropped its resistance to releasing a package of military assistance to Ukraine, amid a bipartisan outcry from lawmakers and an open investigation into whether President Trump and his allies were distorting the United States foreign aid program for their own political benefit.

Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, and Senator Richard J. Durbin, Democrat of Illinois, said the administration told them on Wednesday night that it would release $250 million, which is intended partly to train and equip Ukrainian forces defending against Russian incursion.

CLEARLY Administration was under big pressure from Congress to release the funding at the time they finally did. Absolutely nothig on FactCheck sugggests otherwise.

Left wing propaganda:

But the evidence suggests that neither explanation is correct, that there is a much simpler reason for Trump's decision to release the aid. On the day he OK'd the aid, Trump learned that Congress was going to force his hand and spend the money anyway. He could either go along or get run over.

On Sept. 11, the White House received a draft of a continuing resolution, produced by House Democrats, that would extend funding for the federal government. Among other provisions, the bill would push the Ukraine money out the door, whether in the final days of fiscal year 2019 or in 2020, regardless of what the president did.

"The draft continuing resolution ... would on September 30 immediately free up the remainder of the $250 million appropriated for the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative in the fiscal 2019 Defense spending law and extend its availability for another year," Roll Call reported a little after noon on Sept. 11.

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

Left wing propaganda:

But the evidence suggests that neither explanation is correct, that there is a much simpler reason for Trump's decision to release the aid. On the day he OK'd the aid, Trump learned that Congress was going to force his hand and spend the money anyway. He could either go along or get run over.

On Sept. 11, the White House received a draft of a continuing resolution, produced by House Democrats, that would extend funding for the federal government. Among other provisions, the bill would push the Ukraine money out the door, whether in the final days of fiscal year 2019 or in 2020, regardless of what the president did.

"The draft continuing resolution ... would on September 30 immediately free up the remainder of the $250 million appropriated for the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative in the fiscal 2019 Defense spending law and extend its availability for another year," Roll Call reported a little after noon on Sept. 11.

WTF? Byron York is a Trumpist rightwinger through and through

What hell made you think this was left wing opinion? The word "washington" in the publication name? :rolleyes:

Now if you think your post actually contradicts mine you go ahead and explain in your own words why. I don't see it.

Last edited:

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

Left wing propaganda:

WTF? Byron York is a conservative columnist.

He is also an anti-trumper

Lamar Alexander
Markowski
Susan Collins
Mitt Romney
Marco Rubio
Rob Portman
Ben Sasse

Left wing propaganda:

WTF? Byron York is a conservative columnist.

He is also an anti-trumper

He is anti-Democrat above all else who published a book titled "the vast leftwing conpiracy". To try to paint his opinions as "left wing" is nuts.

Either way, if you think he has some pertinent facts to add you go ahead and LIST them.

That's right. The DNC has sent up the trial balloon.
Jill and Joe are having the 'conversation' today.
I hear Joe is going to get into poodle breeding after he leaves the race for 'health reasons'.
John Kerry has some mighty fine 'tea-cup' poodles.

They have done this before. Over and over. Their primaries are a sham as we all know. And when the media decides it has a better candidate they will even go to court to remove their own candidate and replace him with the media choice.

Biden and Bernie...falling on their swords for the advancement of communism since 2016.

Forum List

Back