The DNC’s elephant in the room: Dems have a problem — it’s not Donald Trump

"Criminality" is an issue that remains to be resolved. You do not know all of my predictions or who I voted for. You without doubt have been wrong far more than me. Your dreams are that Trump will survive, while I think they will become nightmares before long for you.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win South Carolina
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump is predicting the wrong outcome for BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the general election
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in a swing state
>Trump will never destroy the Democrat blue wall.
>Trump will never be President
>Trump will never repeal Obamacare
>Trump will never pull the USA from the TPP
>Trump will never allow the pipelines to be built
>Trump will never block risky illegal aliens
>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never rescind Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never cut the deficit
>Trump will never win a second term

My side is that of the GOP and commitment to America. Yours is anti-democracy and power. All of your comments above pale before the growing power of the Mueller Investigation. Trump is worried, as you should be.

Yeah, I'm sure Trump is not eating or sleeping.

You can believe what you want, but I'll offer some advice here: Start getting your conspiracy theories together for when Trump is found not to have anything to do with Russia. You know.......kind of get a head start on your comrades.
That Trumpers conspired with the Russians in not a conspiracy, lil feller.

View attachment 127942

... and his pizza delivery guy neighbor's mom cousin was a Russian.

"Criminality" is an issue that remains to be resolved. You do not know all of my predictions or who I voted for. You without doubt have been wrong far more than me. Your dreams are that Trump will survive, while I think they will become nightmares before long for you.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win South Carolina
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump is predicting the wrong outcome for BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the general election
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in a swing state
>Trump will never destroy the Democrat blue wall.
>Trump will never be President
>Trump will never repeal Obamacare
>Trump will never pull the USA from the TPP
>Trump will never allow the pipelines to be built
>Trump will never block risky illegal aliens
>Trump will never deport illegal aliens
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never rescind Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never cut the deficit
>Trump will never win a second term
:lol: ^^ Alt Facts

My side is that of the GOP and commitment to America. Yours is anti-democracy and power. All of your comments above pale before the growing power of the Mueller Investigation. Trump is worried, as you should be.

You can believe what you want, but I'll offer some advice here: Start getting your conspiracy theories together for when Trump is found not to have anything to do with Russia. You know.......kind of get a head start on your comrades.

View attachment 127942

But was the pizza good?

View attachment 127942

But was the pizza good?

He didn't even order pizza, that was disguised Democrat trying to get attention.

But all signs suggest that the DNC is poised to blow this unique moment and potentially guarantee the GOP increasing success over the next four years. This is so because the DNC has become immensely tone-deaf to its own internal problems.

Much has been made, for instance, of Trump’s historically low approval ratings, but less attention has been drawn to the fact that support for the DNC is even worse.

Trump currently has a 45.1 percent favorability rating, one of the lowest for any president in the history of polling. But Democrats fare worse. The DNC has only a 38.8 percent favorability rating.

A January Gallup poll indicated that party identification is at record lows, with 42 percent identifying as independents, 29 percent as Democrats, and 26 percent as Republicans. A recent Washington Post poll showed that the DNC trailed both Trump and the GOP when voters were asked if the party was “in touch” with their concerns. In fact, only 28 percent of those polled felt the party was connected with issues that matter to them.

Chris Cillizza notes that only 52 percent of self-identified Democrats said their party was in touch with peoples’ concerns, while 44 percent said it was out of touch: “Those numbers — particularly among Democrats — are striking. Party leaders in Washington have positioned the party as the voice of the little guy since the earliest days of the Trump presidency: Their side would be the one to stand up for the disenfranchised people in the country whose lives Trump neither cared about nor even thought much about.”

And yet, rather than face the extremely low support for the party, Democrats are busy avoiding and ignoring their own credibility problems. Even Hillary Clinton has refused to take any responsibility for losing the election, citing four external reasons for her loss: “Russian meddling in the election, FBI Director James Comey’s involvement toward the end of the race, WikiLeaks’ theft of emails from her campaign chairman, and misogyny.”

What’s amazing about this list is that there is no reference of any kind to the failures of the DNC itself. Clinton, like all party stalwarts, seems completely incapable of articulating any sort of reasonable assessment of the disasters of the last election.

They don't have any credibility. It isn't coming back any time soon.

If we have learned anything from Brexit and the orange clown beating the Bulldyke, it is that current polling data is unreliable. Polls are only useful when they can accurately predict outcomes. It appears at this time they can not.
The polls easily predicted the PV vote, but could not parse the outcome in the Upper Midwest.

As has always been the case, the popular vote doesn't matter, and with all the poll results the "experts" predicted a Bulldyke victory. Did you miss Rachel Maddow ( I know she is not an expert) a few days before the election going over the latest polls? She literally claimed the orange clown had no chance EVEN IF HE WON ALL THE TOSS UP STATES.
She is not a poll, now is she? The polls got the large picture correct, but were unable to predict the upper Midwest States.

Believe what you want, the polls were wrong and so were you.

But all signs suggest that the DNC is poised to blow this unique moment and potentially guarantee the GOP increasing success over the next four years. This is so because the DNC has become immensely tone-deaf to its own internal problems.

Much has been made, for instance, of Trump’s historically low approval ratings, but less attention has been drawn to the fact that support for the DNC is even worse.

Trump currently has a 45.1 percent favorability rating, one of the lowest for any president in the history of polling. But Democrats fare worse. The DNC has only a 38.8 percent favorability rating.

A January Gallup poll indicated that party identification is at record lows, with 42 percent identifying as independents, 29 percent as Democrats, and 26 percent as Republicans. A recent Washington Post poll showed that the DNC trailed both Trump and the GOP when voters were asked if the party was “in touch” with their concerns. In fact, only 28 percent of those polled felt the party was connected with issues that matter to them.

Chris Cillizza notes that only 52 percent of self-identified Democrats said their party was in touch with peoples’ concerns, while 44 percent said it was out of touch: “Those numbers — particularly among Democrats — are striking. Party leaders in Washington have positioned the party as the voice of the little guy since the earliest days of the Trump presidency: Their side would be the one to stand up for the disenfranchised people in the country whose lives Trump neither cared about nor even thought much about.”

And yet, rather than face the extremely low support for the party, Democrats are busy avoiding and ignoring their own credibility problems. Even Hillary Clinton has refused to take any responsibility for losing the election, citing four external reasons for her loss: “Russian meddling in the election, FBI Director James Comey’s involvement toward the end of the race, WikiLeaks’ theft of emails from her campaign chairman, and misogyny.”

What’s amazing about this list is that there is no reference of any kind to the failures of the DNC itself. Clinton, like all party stalwarts, seems completely incapable of articulating any sort of reasonable assessment of the disasters of the last election.

They don't have any credibility. It isn't coming back any time soon.

If we have learned anything from Brexit and the orange clown beating the Bulldyke, it is that current polling data is unreliable. Polls are only useful when they can accurately predict outcomes. It appears at this time they can not.

Are you telling me the Dems don't have a credibility issue going on?

No, nor am I telling you the Reps don't have one as well. Actually it is a bit refreshing that more people are beginning to question party alliances and the credibility of the parties. These politicians need a long soapy bath. Trump winning got both parties wet, now it's time for the soap.

Forum List

Back