The Donald Is Telling Bare Faced Lies Again!!!!

WOW! Stupidity with you oozes out all over. There was no one statement of bigotry. Only truth.
Seems you cannot distinguish the difference

The truth just totally fucks you up doesnt it. Giving back to you and your tea bagger buddies some of their own medicine.
The truth is the truth for the ill-informed dumb-asses from the south

Of course, IN Biloxi, Mississippi, the poorest most uneducated part of the USA. They don't have jobs to go to. Only to suck up to billionaire.
While the rest of the real informed voters are working, these low-life are listening to the big mouth.
It is all in perspective.

Hillary has never seen a crowd as large and as enthusiastic as this one in Biloxi:

View attachment 58657

You need to talk to Swimexpert. He's a Liberal bigot just like you.

No, and neither does your bigotry. I thought you guys died out in the 1950's with your KKK.

WOW! Stupidity with you oozes out all over. There was no one statement of bigotry. Only truth.

The truth just totally fucks you up doesnt it. Giving back to you and your tea bagger buddies some of their own medicine.

Of course, IN Biloxi, Mississippi, the poorest most uneducated part of the USA. They don't have jobs to go to. Only to suck up to billionaire.
While the rest of the real informed voters are working, these low-life are listening to the big mouth.

Hillary has never seen a crowd as large and as enthusiastic as this one in Biloxi:

View attachment 58657

No, and neither does your bigotry. I thought you guys died out in the 1950's with your KKK.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder. The truth is, you called the whole of the South ignorant while that other bigot called the entire state of Mississippi ignorant. Sounds to me like some of that bigotry and racism spouted by the KKK, the Black Panthers, the Nazi, etc. I had hoped we as a nation in the year 2016 had finally gotten rid of bigots such as you.

View attachment 58657

Spoken like a tolerant liberal.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder. The truth is, you called the whole of the South ignorant while that other bigot called the entire state of Mississippi ignorant. Sounds to me like some of that bigotry and racism spouted by the KKK, the Black Panthers, the Nazi, etc. I had hoped we as a nation in the year 2016 had finally gotten rid of bigots such as you.

The left/dems are the worst when it comes to being a racist, bigot and sexist. you can tell by how they always accuse others of being those. projection at it's finest or they couldn't live with themselves

The left/dems are the worst when it comes to being a racist, bigot and sexist. you can tell by how they always accuse others of being those. projection at it's finest or they couldn't live with themselves

Yes and if you've noticed, everyone who disagrees with one of them is deemed ignorant by them. It's amazing they perceive themselves so superior and intelligent. Actually, it's pathetic and juvenile.

Yes and if you've noticed, everyone who disagrees with one of them is deemed ignorant by them. It's amazing they perceive themselves so superior and intelligent. Actually, it's pathetic and juvenile.

did you see my thread yesterday that talked about how with them politics is their Religion?. and that's why they are so nasty and vicious when you don't bow to their ways of thinking.

SNIP:

Snip:
Have you ever noticed how crazy the left goes over politics and how incredibly vicious they can be? A new column from David Gelernter of the Weekly Standard seeks to explain this phenomenon.

For many on the left, politics is a form of religion:

What Explains the Vicious Left?

When politics becomes a religion, nonbelievers must be punished.

The asymmetry of modern politics is clear to every conservative; painfully clear to several Yale undergraduates who asked me about it recently. Leftists, they pointed out, are hostile, nasty, and seem to have no concept of a civil conversation. Why? Because they are winning? Losing? Are natural-born bullies? And how can this dangerous mood be changed?

ALL of it in this thread:
COLUMN: The Left Becomes Vicious Because POLITICS IS THEIR RELIGION

Forum List

Back