The Donald Lives

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
The Donald Lives!

By Patrick J. Buchanan

October 12, 2016

Donald Trump turned in perhaps the most effective performance in the history of presidential debates on Sunday night.

As the day began, he had been denounced by his wife, Mike Pence, and his own staff for a tape of crude and lewd remarks in a decade-old “locker room” conversation on a bus with Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood.”

Tasting blood, the media were in a feeding frenzy. Trump is dropping out! Pence is bolting the ticket! Republican elites are about to disown and abandon the Republican nominee!

Sometime this weekend, Trump made a decision: If he is going down to defeat, he will go out as Trump, not some sniveling penitent begging forgiveness from hypocrites who fear and loathe him.

His first move was to host a press availability, before the debate, where a small sampling of Bill Clinton’s alleged victims — Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick — made brief statements endorsing Trump and denouncing the misogyny of the Clintons.

“Mr. Trump may have said some bad words, but Bill Clinton raped me,” said Broaddrick, “and Hillary Clinton threatened me.”

Did the women deserve to be groped without invitation?
No.
Could they have done something about it?
YES.
Slap to the face, knee to the groin, visit to an attorney.
But, nope.

67210255.jpg

Did the women deserve to be groped without invitation?
No.
Could they have done something about it?
YES.
Slap to the face, knee to the groin, visit to an attorney.
But, nope.

Power is funny that way

Looks like Donny lied
Locker Room banter looks like Trump is a serial groper

New York Times report: Two women accuse Donald Trump of inappropriate touching - CNNPolitics.com
It looks like you're a douche bag and a moron. How much do you suppose Hillary is paying these women?

Trump is worth ten billion

I wonder how much she is paying you...

rightwinger is too stupid to get paid for his services for Hillary.

He will live.

These allegations are the best thing that could have happened to him. These stories allow him to go without having to respond to real policy questions....which he can't answer. There are dozens of "Aleppo moments" in that fat head of his. The last thing he wants is to be held to a high standard for knowledge.

He's going to use the excuse that the media attacked him to explain his loss and he will maintain his base if support....ripe and willing to buy into whatever shit he sells next.

Looks like Donny lied

New York Times report: Two women accuse Donald Trump of inappropriate touching - CNNPolitics.com
It looks like you're a douche bag and a moron. How much do you suppose Hillary is paying these women?

I don't know, her campaign seems to rely on drones like this dude.

Trump has set his coat tails on fire. The RNC could care less about him, and vice versa. The down ballot races are in jeapoardy, each candidate to decide whether it is better to suffer the slings and arrows of Donald J. Trump, or stand alone and oppose them.

Nixon screwed the down ticket races in '72, but won in a landslide.

After Trump augers into the ground next month, will the GOP survive the crash?

Pat is losing touch with reality.

Trumps performance was that of an amateur. Granted it was better than the first debate. He proved himself to be a lightweight.

Looks like Donny lied

I haven't been picked up by Hillary yet, I'm still under contract to Obama

Forum List

Back