The Donald Trump Phenomenon

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Interesting and true

snip:
Trump-01.jpg

I am a Ted Cruz supporter, but I want to say a thing or too to my Republican brothers and sisters...indeed to all of my American brothers and sisters...about Donald Trump.
I hear many people, analysts, prgnosticators, and politicians trying to explain the Turmp "Phenomenon."
They go to great lengths about all sorts of things when it is really pretty easy and straight forward. It's a three bullet point explanation:
  1. Most American people have lost complete faith in career politians and the political establishment on both sides of the aisle.
  2. Most American pople are tired of the US getting a bad rap and bad deals, whether from our own people here, or from people or nations abroad.
  3. Most American people believe, irrespective of whatever else, that Donald Trump means what he says and will do all he can to make it happen.
It's really that simple.

Say what you will about the man. Call him irreverant. Call him angry. Call him a braggart. Call him whatever you want.

Most people already understand all those types of things about him...and they are getting behind him anyway because of those three very direct points I just mentioned.

He has opened the doors wide on issues that most Americans think about...and offering solutions that most American people have already thought to themselves.
Now those same Americans are finding out that the right person does not have to be politically correct.
The right person does not have to be politically spit and polished. The right person simply has to be believed.
Let's just look at five pretty big things real quickly:
  1. Trump knows we have to have a border...and he is going to create one and enforce it. Most Americans agree with that sentiment. Most Americans want that to happen.
all of it here:
http://www.jeffhead.com/Trump-phenom.htm

Yes we understand why trump is doing well. Many people are so tired of the same lame bullshit they'll vote for anyone that bucks that trend. I also would like to see an outsider win for a change.

trump is not the guy. He's a bloviating rich idiot. We need someone like this to come out of the middle class or from the poor. A true populist.

People glamming on to trump is just accepting the first widget that comes down the assembly line that looks different than the rest.

Unfortunately the quality is missing. He has the mind of an adolescent.

Last time the US was "tough" on Iran, Khatami lost and I'm a nut job won.

The current Iranian leadership wants peace and economic security. They do not want a nuclear weapon. The Ayatollah will continue to support these leaders so long as they produce positive results for Iran.

To weaken Rouhani by "tearing up" the deal would be infinitely stupid.

Cruz and Trump and their militaristic supporters do not understand this.

Kasich is a conservative who will do great things for our economy without the idiotic warmongering and jingoism.

Kasich deserves America's vote, but the people are too stupid to give it to him.

Interesting and true

snip:
Trump-01.jpg

I am a Ted Cruz supporter, but I want to say a thing or too to my Republican brothers and sisters...indeed to all of my American brothers and sisters...about Donald Trump.
I hear many people, analysts, prgnosticators, and politicians trying to explain the Turmp "Phenomenon."
They go to great lengths about all sorts of things when it is really pretty easy and straight forward. It's a three bullet point explanation:
  1. Most American people have lost complete faith in career politians and the political establishment on both sides of the aisle.
  2. Most American pople are tired of the US getting a bad rap and bad deals, whether from our own people here, or from people or nations abroad.
  3. Most American people believe, irrespective of whatever else, that Donald Trump means what he says and will do all he can to make it happen.
It's really that simple.

Say what you will about the man. Call him irreverant. Call him angry. Call him a braggart. Call him whatever you want.

Most people already understand all those types of things about him...and they are getting behind him anyway because of those three very direct points I just mentioned.

He has opened the doors wide on issues that most Americans think about...and offering solutions that most American people have already thought to themselves.
Now those same Americans are finding out that the right person does not have to be politically correct.
The right person does not have to be politically spit and polished. The right person simply has to be believed.
  1. Trump knows we have to have a border...and he is going to create one and enforce it. Most Americans agree with that sentiment. Most Americans want that to happen.
all of it here:
What I find most amusing is the elites and the MSM do not understand why the voters are upset. They are clueless.

Interesting and true

snip:
Trump-01.jpg

It's really that simple.

all of it here:
What I find most amusing is the elites and the MSM do not understand why the voters are upset. They are clueless.
Why are the voters upset?

Fuck the establishment....................there is the deal.............Americans are pissed and Trump is capitalizing on it.................

I'm still voting Carson.........even though he is losing.............but Trump understands the Mob better than most.

Trump is neither a liberal or conservative, he's a pragmatist, and leans right or left by what HE considers to be the best outcome on individual problems. He uses emotion as a spearhead, sometimes to ones liking's, other times he rubs one the wrong way. BUT one can be assured that he has NO DONERS, or political ideology driving him.... He exaggerates, will act like a liberal on certain subjects, a raving right winger on others all to EXPAND his voting base... Looking at his continued climb in poll popularity, he's doing it right. Currently he's attacking his most closely ideologically similar opponent, Ted Cruz...if Cruz fails, do his followers go to the establishment candidate, Mr. Roboto, OR do they drift to someone that has the same positions on most of the issues. Trump is playing the long game for the win. Unfortunately few can see this.

Trump is neither a liberal or conservative, he's a pragmatist, and leans right or left by what HE considers to be the best outcome on individual problems. He uses emotion as a spearhead, sometimes to ones liking's, other times he rubs one the wrong way. BUT one can be assured that he has NO DONERS, or political ideology driving him.... He exaggerates, will act like a liberal on certain subjects, a raving right winger on others all to EXPAND his voting base... Looking at his continued climb in poll popularity, he's doing it right. Currently he's attacking his most closely ideologically similar opponent, Ted Cruz...if Cruz fails, do his followers go to the establishment candidate, Mr. Roboto, OR do they drift to someone that has the same positions on most of the issues. Trump is playing the long game for the win. Unfortunately few can see this.

good observation and I agree. I am a Cruz supporter myself. but if Trump clinches it I will vote for him over those two: old fogie debbie downers, liars, panderers from the Democrat party. I just hope if Trump wins he does what he says he will. He is tapping into the anger, the American people is fed up with these parties and this President especially.

good observation and I agree. I am a Cruz supporter myself. but if Trump clinches it I will vote for him over those two: old fogie debbie downers, liars, panderers from the Democrat party. I just hope if Trump wins he does what he says he will. He is tapping into the anger, the American people is fed up with these parties and this President especially.

IF he builds that wall, and STOPS terrorist muslims, and criminal Hispanics from coming to America, IU'm all for declaring him KING...He will have done MORE than any other President has done since WW II!!!!!

Interesting and true

snip:
Trump-01.jpg

It's really that simple.

all of it here:

Perhaps you aren't aware, we have a border.

IF he builds that wall, and STOPS terrorist muslims, and criminal Hispanics from coming to America, IU'm all for declaring him KING...He will have done MORE than any other President has done since WW II!!!!!

You mean if he wastes money on a non-problem while ignoring big problems? You'd go for that.

The house is on fire and you want to fix a squeaky cabinet door??

You mean if he wastes money on a non-problem while ignoring big problems? You'd go for that.

And tomorrow Obama will say how great things are and you will cheer.................

But the issue isn't Obama and now the house is on fire.................

Most of the people of this country want the border secure...............that is obviously not the agenda of the Dems.

Depends on what an asshole like you thinks is more important! BUT, I would presume a genius, like Trump can handle multiple tasks at the same time, unlike the Baboon we have in the White House now!

This is why there is controversy against Trump:

Donald Trump has a white supremacist problem | Rob Eshman

Who cares!!!! Let's build a fucking wall!!!!!!

Think of all the jobs that would give the American people. what is it with these idiots who says we can't build a wall. So instead have these invaders (illegal immigrants) sucking up all the jobs for the citizens of the country and all our resources that is there for the citizens.

This is why there is controversy against Trump:

Donald Trump has a white supremacist problem | Rob Eshman

Who cares!!!! Let's build a fucking wall!!!!!!

I'm just saying that is the reason so much controversy surrounds him and his supporters. I'm not against him myself. I'm currently neutral and looking at what he has to say.
Seems that those KKK scum were NOT really KKK members

Several in KKK garb hold up sign in support of Trump outside Las Vegas caucus site

Forum List

Back