The Donald

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
So I got up this morning, to hear the excellent news that The Donald had secured the Republican nomination.

What wonderful news, what great hope for the American people, The Donald has many European friends, we're proud and honoured to have sent him our congratulations.

Go Trump! Beat that Leftist asshat Hillary!

So I got up this morning, to hear the excellent news that The Donald had secured the Republican nomination.

What wonderful news, what great hope for the American people, The Donald has many European friends, we're proud and honoured to have sent him our congratulations.

Not happening and I am as Progressive Liberal as you are American!

Well said.

Don't make the USA Germany. Elect Trump... So many mistakes we can learn from, if we only wish to.

• Banned

Hey The Donald has our moral support, we can't vote for him, but we can send some of our people to campaign for him, this is happening, whole teams of our people within a few weeks will be en route, to spread out across America.

Hey The Donald has our moral support, we can't vote for him, but we can send some of our people to campaign for him, this is happening, whole teams of our people within a few weeks will be en route, to spread out across America.

unless you, or anyone else can do anything FOR Donnie (which you can't), he won't bother to piss on your feet if they are on fire.

Elect Donald and deprive the Elites from their world wide power. Easy to be said, hard to be done though: they will fight like pit-bulls...
upload_2016-7-20_14-20-56.png

unless you, or anyone else can do anything FOR Donnie (which you can't), he won't bother to piss on your feet if they are on fire.

Oh no....no quid pro quo? You know Hilary won't speak with you unless you have serious cash......and we don't want the government to do things for us

meddling in foreign elections? awesome.

Fantastic!

How about this one?

"The Obama administration is going all out to see that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is defeated,"
Obama’s offensive against Netanyahu backfires

Goosey Lucy .... how much $$ did you send Trump?

No comment :smoke:

I myself am invited to join our people for the last week of The Donald's campaign, I'll have dropped the new kidlets by then, so, I might take up the offer, depending on how I feel.

Goosey Lucy .... how much $$ did you send Trump?

No comment :smoke:

I myself am invited to join our people for the last week of The Donald's campaign, I'll have dropped the new kidlets by then, so, I might take up the offer, depending on how I feel.

Great !

now all you have to do is pretend its legal for foreigners to make political contributions to either side.

when you're at the convention be sure to look for a media booth, and tell them what you're doing. You are sure to make the evening news.

Trump campaign solicits illegal foreign donations despite warnings

Crooked Lucy.

Last edited:

How about this one?

"The Obama administration is going all out to see that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is defeated,"
Obama’s offensive against Netanyahu backfires

How about the coup in Ukraine and in a lot of other countries (except for a coup in Turkey, seems like it was done by Erdogan himself)? So, it's only Washington have rights to meddle in foreign elections?

For those who did not follow events at the time, the coup in Kiev was a Washington/NATO-backed regime-change operation with US Khazarian [Jewish] mafia proxies and associated loons, including Victoria Nuland and the vacuous John McCain, up to their elbows in the blood and tears of a nation.

Since then, predictably, things have not gone too well for Ukraine as tends to happen for countries touched by Washington's kiss of death.

Steve Cook Writer: Kiev understandably embarrassed by French documentary that lets the cat out of the bag over the Maidan coup.

Since then, predictably, things have not gone too well for Ukraine as tends to happen for countries touched by Washington's kiss of death.
Yes, the U.S. government instigates revolutions, then abandons the revolutionaries. Many examples includes the Kurds, Hungarians (I just saw a movie on that, disgusting foreign policy)....etc...etc....

Forum List

Back