The dude Lia Thomas wins women's NCAA swimming title

I'm told that it was obvious he was throwing the race, because it wasn't one he particularly cared about and it gave his supporters the fodder they needed for their dishonesty.
The only one being dishonest is Thomas himself.

Here's the thing...

Most women aren't going to compete in sports events. For the ones who do, their chance of encountering a trans-athlete are a little higher than them running into Bigfoot.

Most women are going to need contraception, face job discrimination at work, or encounter sexual harassment. And we all know where the GOP stands on those issues- they want to roll back the clock.

Trump didn't lose women because of his "personality", he lost them because he puts rapists and troglydytes on the courts and supports laws that actually WILL take women back.

Oh please, nobody even pays attention to who a President puts on the courts outside the Supreme Court. Women have daughters in school and out that compete in female athletics. Even the ones that don't likely disagree with this weirdo competing in their swimming event. Wait and see. The next election is right around the corner.

Not at all, I treat racist, homophobic and transphobic women with the same contempt I show racist, homophobic and transphobic men. If you are engaging in hate and discrimination, I have little use for you.
Yet you won't look in the mirror and see the misogynist that's due that contempt.
Who wins a little plastic trophy is so far down on my list of 'things that are really important" that it barely registers.

I mean, I know the Plutocrats are running very low on "others" to get dumb white people to hate in fear if all they have left are the transsexuals.

I can't imagine anything more trivial than sports.

All the guys who wouldn't be caught dead watching an WNBA game are SUDDENLY horrified that a trans-gal might show up and sports they normally don't care about.

Simply put, I see ending transphobia and homophobia as the greater good. Then we can worry about who wins little plastic trophies that get stuck in someone's attic.
Like I've said multiple times, it's obvious you just don't like women all that much.

Oh please, nobody even pays attention to who a President puts on the courts outside the Supreme Court. Women have daughters in school and out that compete in female athletics. Even the ones that don't likely disagree with this weirdo competing in their swimming event. Wait and see. The next election is right around the corner.

Yes, guy, we know, the midterms are going to be good for you because they are always good for the party out of power.

Then you guys will do the same shit you always do, remind the country how batshit crazy you are.

Yet you won't look in the mirror and see the misogynist that's due that contempt.

Like I've said multiple times, it's obvious you just don't like women all that much.

I like women just fine. I just see them as more than baby machines like the right does. And when they tell me they want 'equality", I take them at their word and treat them equally.

You want to play lumberjack, hold up your end of the log.

I like women just fine. I just see them as more than baby machines like the right does. And when they tell me they want 'equality", I take them at their word and treat them equally.

You want to play lumberjack, hold up your end of the log.
Which means you don't like or respect women very much. Gotta put those women in their place, I guess. How very 1950's of you.

Which means you don't like or respect women very much. Gotta put those women in their place, I guess. How very 1950's of you.
Gee, thinking they are capable of competing with men is thinking they should be in the kitchen? Huh?

Look, you religious nuts can't hide your transphobia by pretending you suddenly care about women after trying to take away their rights in areas that actually matter.

The disgust Americans are feeling over this shit is going to be a major part of the rejection of liberals coming in November, 2022. Please, libbies, keep publicizing your "triumphs".

The disgust Americans are feeling over this shit is going to be a major part of the rejection of liberals coming in November, 2022. Please, libbies, keep publicizing your "triumphs".

Yawn, why do BOTH parties really think Midterms mean all that much?

The only thing midterms prove is the out of office party will do well, because Americans have the political memory of a Goldfish.

Gee, thinking they are capable of competing with men is thinking they should be in the kitchen? Huh?

Look, you religious nuts can't hide your transphobia by pretending you suddenly care about women after trying to take away their rights in areas that actually matter.
You keep deflecting, but the truth is in your posts. You just don't like women all that much. You certainly don't respect them as equals to yourself, with valid opinions of their own and deserving of basic human dignity. No, if a woman falls on hard times and feels that her only recourse is to rent her body out to lecherous men, she's not worth the time of day from you and deserves to be mistreated by society. If she values her daughter and wants her to have a level playing field on which to compete, well she just doesn't count because you don't want to watch women play sports unless you can perv on them. How very 1950's of you.

Yawn, why do BOTH parties really think Midterms mean all that much?

The only thing midterms prove is the out of office party will do well, because Americans have the political memory of a Goldfish.
Sorry to hear that, on your planet, there are no provisions for impeachment of the corrupt.

What rights might that be?

Is anyone actually watching female athletics? Because frankly, except for sports like figure skating, most of these women are not pleasant to look at.
So you’re saying that you watch men’s sports because they are pleasant to look at? I hope that you realize that you’re a faggot.

You certainly don't respect them as equals to yourself,

I don't respect ANYONE as equals to myself. Frankly, talking to most of you is like talking to retarded five year olds.

No, if a woman falls on hard times and feels that her only recourse is to rent her body out to lecherous men, she's not worth the time of day from you and deserves to be mistreated by society.

IF that's the ONLY thing she can possibly think of, then um, yeah, we've already decided as a society to mistreat her.

I would be all for legalizing prostitution, regulating it and protecting women - and men - who engage in it. It's the right wing and the moral prudes who outlaw it on the way to the bordello.

If she values her daughter and wants her to have a level playing field on which to compete, well she just doesn't count because you don't want to watch women play sports unless you can perv on them. How very 1950's of you.

Except no one said they couldn't play.. I just don't pretend it would exist at all if the government wasn't mandating and subsidizing it. But we've decided to put out a system to be gamed, and then complain when someone games it.

So you’re saying that you watch men’s sports because they are pleasant to look at? I hope that you realize that you’re a faggot.

I personally don't watch sports at all, but if you actually paid attention, at least in men's sports, something is like.. actually happening.

What rights might that be?

You know exactly where he's going with this one. There's only one any of them cares about.

Actually, there are several.

The obvious one being the right to choose. But also the right to get equal pay for equal work, to be protected from sexual harassment in the workplace, you know, shit that Republicans have openly opposed when not putting misogynists like Thomas and Kavanaugh on the court.

Actually, there are several.

The obvious one being the right to choose. But also the right to get equal pay for equal work, to be protected from sexual harassment in the workplace, you know, shit that Republicans have openly opposed when not putting misogynists like Thomas and Kavanaugh on the court.
IOW, things they already have. It's already illegal to discriminate on the basis of sex, as well as harassment in the workplace. I keep telling you, this isn't 1954, but you still don't get it.

I don't respect ANYONE as equals to myself. Frankly, talking to most of you is like talking to retarded five year olds.
And it's clear that you don't recognize those superior to yourself, but that's not our problem.
IF that's the ONLY thing she can possibly think of, then um, yeah, we've already decided as a society to mistreat her.
Or if she's forced into it, you don't care about that either. All you care about is that she's doing it and that's enough for you to treat her with contempt.
I would be all for legalizing prostitution, regulating it and protecting women - and men - who engage in it. It's the right wing and the moral prudes who outlaw it on the way to the bordello.
Nope, it's you who looks down your nose at them.
Except no one said they couldn't play.. I just don't pretend it would exist at all if the government wasn't mandating and subsidizing it. But we've decided to put out a system to be gamed, and then complain when someone games it.
We created a system to allow girls and woman a chance to compete in sports, not against biologically superior men, and because you don't like women very much you cheer on guys destroying it.

Forum List

Back