The dude Lia Thomas wins women's NCAA swimming title

I used to suppose all this was conspiracy theory -- the narrative that the hard Left is trying to destroy the family, all normal values, cause racism, etc., to destroy the society through chaos. And then they can take over. Now I do believe it. It's become obvious that something like this is going on.

Bill Barr, Trump's attorney general, also seems to believe it. I just finished his book (One Damn Thing After Another), which is wonderful and very thoughtful, and he says this new racism by the Left is Marx's materialism, class-based continual societal uproar, transmuted for America into race-based continual class warfare. A very interesting interpretation of what is going on. I never understood what materialism meant, but the rest makes sense to me. Marxism, trying again.

I don't see it as a "conspiracy," I just see it as the way leftists think......and they all act on the beliefs from their insanity.......this is why they are so dangerous when they get power...

Yep......this is fucking insane........the very party that lies about protecting the Rights of women will crush any woman who tries to speak up in the face of this insanity....

Women...do you finally see what we have been telling you about the democrats?
Guess what I don't need: some man telling me what I should believe. :mad:

Believe it or not, we can figure out what we think and believe on our own. :102:

When I started getting cancelled by my liberal dem acquaintances because I didn't hate Trump enough, I started looking at them all a bit more critically, and I saw just how deeply all those feminist women actually hate women! There were tons of stories in our shared history of how my feminist acquaintances really did awful things to the women around them.

I am totally convinced that the feminist left despises women.

What else can you say about a movement that views the best state for women to be abandoning anything that's uniquely female in favor of imitating men?

We have lively discussions in my house (where I live with my husband and two sons) because I maintain that women are actually the more important and essential of the two sexes in human society and civilization. Men are actually designed by nature to be the supporting role, not the other way around, and humans have actually misinterpreted it all this time. Unsurprisingly, my menfolk hate this theory, but they have yet to successfully dispute it.

Exactly....If you want to hear someone discuss this on a regular basis, try out Andrew Klavan and his podcast over at Dailywire.........he talks about the importance of women and mothers in the creation of society and how the left is doing their best to destroy their role as the creators of moral and normal humans...

He is a great source because he explains the vital role mothers play in raising children, and how the left is trying to take children out of the home.......

We have lively discussions in my house (where I live with my husband and two sons) because I maintain that women are actually the more important and essential of the two sexes in human society and civilization. Men are actually designed by nature to be the supporting role, not the other way around, and humans have actually misinterpreted it all this time. Unsurprisingly, my menfolk hate this theory, but they have yet to successfully dispute it.
I have thought that FOREVER!!!! :D

Guess what I don't need: some man telling me what I should believe. :mad:

Believe it or not, we can figure out what we think and believe on our own. :102:

Tell that to the women swimmers who just lost to a man.......all of those girls very likely were on the same page as any other democrat party zombie...until they got hit in the head by this dude who pretends to be a woman....

And women are still voting in vast numbers for the democrat party...once they stop, then you can preach to me...

I don't see it as a "conspiracy," I just see it as the way leftists think......and they all act on the beliefs from their insanity.......this is why they are so dangerous when they get power...
Good point, that it might be an inchoate movement of a lot of people without organization, like the fact that every law and custom change for decades now has been antinatalist --- against births. (Divorce, abortion, women working, etc., etc.) Because there seems to be some inchoate recognition that we are direly overpopulated.

Still there are real live Marxists in those colleges, and they ARE doing Marxism and training kids to think that way, and basically the direction of everything is aiming toward communism. As soon as they can get enough chaos and destruction. IMO.

What else can you say about a movement that views the best state for women to be abandoning anything that's uniquely female in favor of imitating men?

Try this.... he talks about moms and what happened when they had to stay home due to covid........

Is anyone actually watching female athletics? Because frankly, except for sports like figure skating, most of these women are not pleasant to look at.

What an incredibly sexist thing to say. I watch lots of women sports. I especially enjoy keeping up with women's tennis. There are plenty of beautiful women in the sport, and every other sport. Petra Kvitova, the Pliskova twins, Sloan Stevens, Alize Cornet, Maria Sakkari, Tereza Martincova, Victoria Azarenka, Danka Kovinic, Naomi Osaka, Garbine Mugaruza, Angie Kerber, Camila Georgi, Ash Barty, Jessica Pegula, Sonya Kenin, Bianca Andreescu....you WISH you could be so lucky for any one of those women to give you the time of day.

The problem is that they don't all conform to YOUR biased concept of female beauty. Just because they're athletic, toned, and strong enough to beat you into carbon paste doesn't mean they lack beauty. It simply means you're too weak to see or appreciate their beauty.

Tell that to the women swimmers who just lost to a man.......all of those girls very likely were on the same page as any other democrat party zombie...until they got hit in the head by this dude who pretends to be a woman....

And women are still voting in vast numbers for the democrat party...once they stop, then you can preach to me...
Wrong, I can preach to you as much as I want, however you forbid me. I could do it three times a day!!

Of course, you don't have to listen to any of it ----------

I don't listen much to men preaching at me, and somehow it always ends up in them yelling obscenities. I have thought about this, and I think it's about men feeling a strong need to control women.

Good luck with that.

Wrong, I can preach to you as much as I want, however you forbid me. I could do it three times a day!!

Of course, you don't have to listen to any of it ----------

I don't listen much to men preaching at me, and somehow it always ends up in them yelling obscenities. I have thought about this, and I think it's about men feeling a strong need to control women.

Good luck with that.

Look, I ain't telling you what you can or can't do......

You don't think women want to control men? People have a tendency, a strong one, to tell other people what to do, regardless of sex...........

The difference is that leftists want to be able to jail and murder you if you don't obey......

The time set by lia was 10 seconds off the World record and she beat the silver Olympic medalist...

I think this is just transpobhic more than anything else...

Look at the complainers here... They refuse even to call Lia a woman... They are not talking about equality in sports which is understandable...
Just couldn't allow JoeB be the only deranged fucking kook on the thread, could ya?

Here......a good clip of him talking about moms.....and women......and feminism......

I bet all the girls on that team would have proudly denounced anyone who questioned this sexual dysphoria......until it really started to impact them...

We warned them.....they didn't listen, now the democrats are destroying the thing these girls have worked for their entire lives.......

Sometimes it is hard to feel sorry for the victims of democrat party/leftist insanity when these victims are so vicious toward those trying to warn them...
Yet none of them walked away in protest.

Looks like colleges are doing a bang-up job of instilling moral cowardice in their students too.

Is anyone actually watching female athletics? Because frankly, except for sports like figure skating, most of these women are not pleasant to look at.
I kind of like this very clear male statement that women are around only to please men sexually. That's it. For JoeB131, that's all we're for. I think it's useful to recognize this attitude permeates everything we do in society every day --- it's a bad idea to ignore it.

It's also a bad idea to pander to it.

Here......a good clip of him talking about moms.....and women......and feminism......

I don't really watch men lecturing at women --- that's what I've been saying.

Not of interest, but thanx anyway.

We just don't need them.

Forum List

Back