Zone1 The Dumbest Comment A Black Leader Has Ever Made

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM2, it is you who want racism to go on forever.
No, Meister, it's those like you. Ignoring it only allows it to continue.

Each year there are between 15-20,000 murders in America. No one tells people they want to see murder go on forever when they advocate to end murder. Every society in history has had murder in them, but nobody justifies murders today with that argument.

So while we have 15-20,000 murders, we have several million racists. There are a minimum of 50 racists to every murder in this country. But we are not supposed to talk about that because whites like you don't want to hear bad things about whites even as you want to run your mouth endlessly on the problems other races have.

Your comment was stupid and it shows that you cannot be taken seriously.

I'm done talking to you.

What I'm saying is whites have been doing it for centuries. Look at this country. Blacks, Indians, Mexicans all oppressed by the white man.
You know what I’m going to say because you’ve heard it before

Whites never did anything wrong that wasnt done before by your pet minorities and will be done again

All over the non white nations across the globe is misery and suffering caused by your sainted people of color on other people of color

So save your sour face for someone who cares

Whites never did anything wrong that wasnt done before by your pet minorities and will be done again

All over the non white nations across the globe is misery and suffering caused by your sainted people of color on other people of color

You are incorrect and your excuse is garbage. Every nation that has done what whites in American government have done was destroyed.

You are incorrect and your excuse is garbage. Every nation that has done what whites in American government have done was destroyed.
That does not change what I said

Its human nature for the strong or more advanced to have their way with weaker cultures

But the west learned from its mistakes and has largely given up its colonial imperialist ways

That does not change what I said

Its human nature for the strong or more advanced to have their way with weaker cultures

But the west learned from its mistakes and has largely given up its colonial imperialist ways
It does change what you said. Your comment was a bs excuse to dodge responsibilty. European culture was not more advanced or stronger. What they were was more deceitful.

It does change what you said. Your comment was a bs excuse to dodge responsibilty. European culture was not more advanced or stronger. What they were was more deceitful.
I did not dodge responsibility for the past

But I do mock libs current obsession over the past

I disagree with the entire comment. I've worked with white liberals who really did help black communities so no, I won't be repeating right wing opinions. I have also worked with white conservatives who did the same, which is why I can say that none of these racists are conservatives, they are right wing extremists.

And Crusader, the comment bothered me because by Washington saying that, he made life tougher and more dangerous for every black person living in America at that time. And because of extremists like you who continue using this retarded opinion to deny your own racism, he has made life hard on blacks now. But you are doing as I predicted.
no the black thugs make it tougher for you. blacks like yourself never taking resp. for ANYTHING in your life. Most blacks act like children.

You prove in every post what an obedient puppy you are to the govt poverty plantation & the race baiters pulling your puppet strings.

You hide here so that you can control the narrative so you have learned a little from your masters
drive by postings. 99.9% of lib teachers are this way.

I did not dodge responsibility for the past

But I do mock libs current obsession over the past
Yes, you have done both. Any time you ta;k about returning to the intent of the founders, that's evidence of your obsession with the past. Now as this is zone 1, I cannot use the language necessary to describe my disdain for people who practice racism while simultaneously lyijng about how all that is in the past.

Except whites in government haven’t done that in generations, so why are liberals trying to destroy America NOW?

“There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. ... Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well.”
Booker T. Washington

Booker T. Washington, My Larger Education, Garden CITY New York, Doubleday, Page & Company, 1911, pg. 118, Booker T. Washington. My Larger Education; Being Chapters from My Experience

In the history of black leadership in America, this comment by Washington is perhaps the dumbest of all time. Now I'm sure the usual suspects are going to jump in and try to teach me from their perspective of being white just how great these comments were for black people and how blacks like me should think just like Washington.

These words were written in 1910 or 1911. Jim Crow was the law of the land. Lynching was going on, blacks could get killed and the killer go free. Washington watched various black towns and neighborhoods burn to the ground. Sharecropping was going on with blacks basically returning to slavery. Black codes made it possible for blacks to be arrested for nothing and end up as part of convict leasing. I don't think Washington could vote without a poll tax since he lived in the south. With all that going on, Washington made his comment.

It was the dumbest comment a black leader has ever made.
His quote is clearly as spot on today as it was the day he wrote it.

What is race baiting?

He pointed out that given the conditions of Jim Crow America it was dumb for the most prestigious Black leader to criticize those who complain

Do you disagree with that ?
But what Booker T said is appropriate for what is happening NOW.

His quote is clearly as spot on today as it was the day he wrote it.
Since he wrote that during Jim Crow his quote was ignorant and out of touch with reality. And it remains that way now. Only loser white racists agree with the comment.

I agree that the government should abolish racist policies, starting with the two most obvious examples:

1) No United States president should ever again decide to exclude all whites from consideration for a prestigious government position - and brag about it.

2) Universities can no longer have different standards for admission based on the race of the applicant.

We only have control over what happens in the US

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How about preference for children of donors and alumni and athletes?
I agree that the government should abolish racist policies, starting with the two most obvious examples:

1) No United States president should ever again decide to exclude all whites from consideration for a prestigious government position - and brag about it.

2) Universities can no longer have different standards for admission based on the race of the applicant.

Let's see, 7 whites were sitting on the supreme court. Where was the exclusion of whites?

Whites have always had a different set of standards.

I guess Lisa believes whites are entitled to everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back