The earth was just almost destroyed by an asteroid and

I would be more concerned if it was going to hit a region with lots of active volcanic activity, like large sections of the Pacific Rim.

It wouldn't make a bit of difference to be honest. The worst place a big asteroid can hit is the ocean. The resultant clouds from the vaporization of the water would plunge the planet into a winter that would last for years, if not a couple of decades. The only place life would survive is along the equator.

Maybe so, but a single big volcano will, and has in the past, do close to the same thing by itself re producing massive atmospheric changes, and if an asteroid crash set off two, three or four big ones around the Pac Rim while also doing the water vaporization, I doubt most people will survive it.

I would be more concerned if it was going to hit a region with lots of active volcanic activity, like large sections of the Pacific Rim.

It wouldn't make a bit of difference to be honest. The worst place a big asteroid can hit is the ocean. The resultant clouds from the vaporization of the water would plunge the planet into a winter that would last for years, if not a couple of decades. The only place life would survive is along the equator.
All goes to prove that GOD exists.

Maybe so, but a single big volcano will, and has in the past, do close to the same thing by itself re producing massive atmospheric changes, and if an asteroid crash set off two, three or four big ones around the Pac Rim while also doing the water vaporization, I doubt most people will survive it.

No, the Giant Volcanic Calderas, as they're called, will kill everything within a thousand miles or so, and make the climate suck for a few years, but that is nothing like a big asteroid strike. The volcanic activity along the Pacific Rim is actually very localized. It is andesitic volcanism and while you can get the occasional Krakatoa type event they are noting compared to a caldera event.

No, just go's to show that Mother Nature can be a stone cold bitch if you don't pay attention to her.

Yeah a Mars base that can support a handful of humans. Good luck with that.
More then Adam and eve then....

Stomp up and down all you want, we are going to the moon and Mars both

I ain't going.
Me either, but there are already millions of volunteers

Got a list of these "millions of volunteers"?
Astronaut Requirements - Selection and Preparation of the Astronauts - Mars One

One-Way Mars Trip: 1,058 Private Martian Colony Volunteers Pass 1st Cut

Next

:lmao:

This has officially gone full tin-foil conspiracy forum nutty.

No, just go's to show that Mother Nature can be a stone cold bitch if you don't pay attention to her.

Even if you do.

Even if you do.

Sometimes. Sometimes there is nothing you can do, that is for sure, but other times you can make preparations that will mitigate whatever She decides to dole out.

More then Adam and eve then....

Stomp up and down all you want, we are going to the moon and Mars both

I ain't going.
Me either, but there are already millions of volunteers

Got a list of these "millions of volunteers"?
Astronaut Requirements - Selection and Preparation of the Astronauts - Mars One

Next

Because you are too dumb to know about the planned Mars missions

Stop insulting people as your basic go to retort. It doesn't help you and in fact makes you look juvenile.

Stop insulting people as your basic go to retort. It doesn't help you and in fact makes you look juvenile.
Make me

Knucklehead

Make me

Knucklehead

Ah, “make me!” Much more mature.

Make me

Knucklehead

Ah, “make me!” Much more mature.
Unlike you I do not spend my life trying to be mature.

Seriously I wish I were as mature as you.

Now go play with your crayons

Make me

Knucklehead

Why bother, you're too stupid to understand it seems. Yes, you have descended in my mind to where it is ok to insult you. It seems to be all you are capable of.

Make me

Knucklehead

Why bother, you're too stupid to understand it seems. Yes, you have descended in my mind to where it is ok to insult you. It seems to be all you are capable of.
Brilliant coming from the doofus who paid to use a free web page.

Continue on Spiderman

Make me

Knucklehead

Continue on Spiderman

Actually, I get it for free so carry on yourself, little troll.

Make me

Knucklehead

Continue on Spiderman

Actually you paid to be a jock support.

Thanks

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Make me

Knucklehead

Continue on Spiderman

Actually you paid to be a jock support.

Thanks

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yeah, like I said, i get it for FREE, thanks for proving you are both a troll, and a moron.

Forum List

Back