The earth was just almost destroyed by an asteroid and

thing would burn down to a basketball sized rock by the time it went through our atmosphere!:bigbed:

Like I always say.......especially on community message boards.........some people just tend to the hysterical all the time.
Are you aware that a tungsten rod dropped from space would pack a nuclear equivalent

Next
The Pentagon’s New Super Weapon Is Basically A Weaponized Meteor Strike

Yawning

Didn't read the article, did you?
Will reading an article stop an asteroid

To be fair I don't think this was "earth destroying" and I think that's in part why they missed it. It would have absolutely been catastrophic for some but "earth destroying"? I don't think so. Too small
Should we assume that the next t rex roid will be seen and Bruce Willis will land on it, or should we build moon and Mars bases and cruise ships to wait this out in orbit

Oh listen, I would MUCH rather take my chances here on earth than live in any "moon and Mars bases". Absolutely.
There will be no chance on earth, the ocean will sweep over the land the crust will crack and nuclear winter will block the sun, pieces of the earth will enter orbit and form rings like Saturn. Then the arks can return home to plant and build again. It's happened here before and it might happen everywhere

Your odds of getting killed on the Moon or Mars would be astronomically higher because they have no atmosphere.

Anybody know when the last major object crashed into the moon? Would you believe it could have been as recent as 2009, but the crater was only 30 feet across?
Actually the odds of this asteroid killing anyone on the moon were 0 percent

The earth was just almost destroyed by an asteroid

The Earth has "almost" been destroyed by an asteroid every millisecond since you've been born.
You saw anyone's head off today dude?
It was a kitten, not a person.

/sarcasm
You cut the noses off of any of your wives today yet?

time_dw_vermischte_1173395p.jpg

The earth was just almost destroyed by an asteroid

The Earth has "almost" been destroyed by an asteroid every millisecond since you've been born.
You saw anyone's head off today dude?
It was a kitten, not a person.

/sarcasm
You cut the noses off of any of your wives today yet?

time_dw_vermischte_1173395p.jpg
Snort any drugs today, crackwhore?
Definition of frustrated | Dictionary.com

45 THOUSAND MILES AWAY.

The earth is 8,000 miles in diameter.
I think the point is that it was not seen
45000 miles in stellar terms is right next door bro

Yeah, just like Texas is right next door to Afghanistan!
When you look at the universe you see that Texas is actually connected to Afghanistan

Yeah, right next door!

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"

To be fair I don't think this was "earth destroying" and I think that's in part why they missed it. It would have absolutely been catastrophic for some but "earth destroying"? I don't think so. Too small
Should we assume that the next t rex roid will be seen and Bruce Willis will land on it, or should we build moon and Mars bases and cruise ships to wait this out in orbit

Oh listen, I would MUCH rather take my chances here on earth than live in any "moon and Mars bases". Absolutely.
There will be no chance on earth, the ocean will sweep over the land the crust will crack and nuclear winter will block the sun, pieces of the earth will enter orbit and form rings like Saturn. Then the arks can return home to plant and build again. It's happened here before and it might happen everywhere

Your odds of getting killed on the Moon or Mars would be astronomically higher because they have no atmosphere.

Anybody know when the last major object crashed into the moon? Would you believe it could have been as recent as 2009, but the crater was only 30 feet across?

Why? Have you taken a look at the moon lately, dumbass?

45 THOUSAND MILES AWAY.

When you look at the universe you see that Texas is actually connected to Afghanistan

Yeah, right next door!

Texas and Afghanistan are connected to the earth

thing would burn down to a basketball sized rock by the time it went through our atmosphere!:bigbed:

Like I always say.......especially on community message boards.........some people just tend to the hysterical all the time.
Are you aware that a tungsten rod dropped from space would pack a nuclear equivalent

Next

Yawning

Apparently, it would cure someone like you from being a dumbass!

Dude there is no one on the moon to be killed

R u taking your meds?

45 THOUSAND MILES AWAY.

Yeah, right next door!

How far apart are they, dumbass?

Your brain is connected to your mouth, but I doubt that helps because it is not functional.

Next

Yawning

Apparently, it would cure someone like you from being a dumbass!
Is that why I bought apple and Google

Silly poo poo

R u taking your meds?

Weren't you the dumbass that said we should abandon our planet and live on the moon or Mars?

Yeah, right next door!

How far apart are they, dumbass?

Your brain is connected to your mouth, but I doubt that helps because it is not functional.
Texas and Afghanistan are both connected to the earth

Really take the pills the doctor was right

R u taking your meds?

Weren't you the dumbass that said we should abandon our planet and live on the moon or Mars?
Nope I said not to have all our eggs in one basket

PS Steven Hawking said the same thing

R u taking your meds?

Steven Hawking was a pretty smart guy, but even smart people say dumbass things. You are obviously not smart and you spew dumbass things all the time!

R u taking your meds?

Steven Hawking was a pretty smart guy, but even smart people say dumbass things. You are obviously not smart and you spew dumbass things all the time!
TRIGGERED | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

CIAO

Honey we're all going to die. This is no mystery.

All of this is passing away, in fact. All of it.
Honey my parents died and so shall I and so shall my children after inheriting the earth. You are already dead however as you have stopped loving and caring for the future

Not even close to the truth. You seem to see things only in extremes: either you do this EXTREME thing or you "don't care". Not true. I think living on the moon (!) or on Mars (!) or on a space station is a really desperate move to avoid an asteroid. You know you would spend the rest of your human life span there; the earth would not be healed in time for you to return. I see no point in that. That's reasonable and rational, not ignoring the future or whatever.

People who have to make extreme points usually have losing points.
If you can't then stay out of the way of those who will. NASA is planning the Mars base now, you would know if you werent already dead
Yeah a Mars base that can support a handful of humans. Good luck with that.
More then Adam and eve then....

Stomp up and down all you want, we are going to the moon and Mars both

I ain't going.

Forum List

Back