The embarrassment never stops now... in fact, it's obviously getting worse.

this is an embarrassment to the United States.

That embarrassment left on January 20th.
That embarrassment is soon to be in legal hot water up to his eyeballs. :)
the embarrassment is now...look at the OP!

legal hot water! haha
I did look at the OP. Whiny propaganda.
And let's face it. After "injecting disinfectants" and bringing light into the body "in some other way", you really don't have any legs to stand on when talking about embarrassments. Biden is competent and compassionate.
But I do love the bitter, angry tears. :)

And yes, legal hot water. Like a frog in a slowly boiling pot. :auiqs.jpg:
the video is the video...it’s not propaganda. It’s unedited...it’s the national embarrassment quid pro xiden
Exactly.
All the Mac1958s and candycorn loons have is TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!
They cannot and will not actually talk about Biden

legal hot water! haha
And let's face it. After "injecting disinfectants" and bringing light into the body "in some other way", you really don't have any legs to stand on when talking about embarrassments. Biden is competent and compassionate.

the video is the video...it’s not propaganda. It’s unedited...it’s the national embarrassment quid pro xiden
Exactly.
All the Mac1958s and candycorn loons have is TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!
yep they are willfully blind.

He's old. He's stuttered his entire life.
That being said, I couldn't give a shit.
He's competent. And he's interested in the job.
Nope not true at all.
I have included several threads giving plenty of videos of him doing interviews over the years... just 5 years ago he was still fairly eloquent and quick thinking. He can't even read ONE sentence anymore without struggling and saying incomprehensible words that don't exist in the English language.
He was not "always like this". AT ALL.

legal hot water! haha

Exactly.

No. Just glad there is someone in the big chair who's actually interested in doing the job. Someone who might be old, might stutter, but is head and shoulders above the abortion that preceded him.

legal hot water! haha

He's old. He's stuttered his entire life.
That being said, I couldn't give a shit.
He's competent. And he's interested in the job.
hahaa he appears far from competent! hahaa

it’s amazing when he’s paling around with his Jim Crow Dem mentors, and fighting against enforcing Brown v Board of Education he’s not stuttering...he was clear when he said he didn’t want his kids growing up in a racial jungle!

legal hot water! haha

Exactly.

No. Just glad there is someone in the big chair who's actually interested in doing the job. Someone who might be old, might stutter, but is head and shoulders above the abortion that preceded him.
Like I said...

TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!

TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!! TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!
Yes, I know.

AWNHRsu.jpg
TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!
That's some Hall of Fame TDS right there.
TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!
Holy crap. Full-blown meltdown.

mamooth

Come on man!!!
All you have to do is go back and watch him five or six years ago and it's obvious he has declined mentally.

Ah, more bitter-yet-sweet BDS tears from the Trump cult losers. But what else can they do besides rage-weep? It's not like they can talk about issues.

Where do you losers go to get your daily propaganda images? I just ask because liberals have nothing like it. There aren't any liberal propaganda factories out there. You Trump cultists are kind of unique in being such propaganda lackeys. There's no market for such things on the liberal side, since liberals don't need propaganda to humiliate Trump cultists.
which explains why they revoked the presidental war power act from biden

legal hot water! haha

Exactly.

Like I said...

TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!

Repeat your TDS as often as you like. He isn't President anymore and isn't coming back.
I like the fact that all you have on Biden is same alt-right nonsense that you tried during the election.
Whatever. He's a vast improvement over the last sack of garbage.

TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!! TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!
Yes, I know.

AWNHRsu.jpg
TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!
TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!TRUMP !!! TRUMP!!!

Yep. They got nothing.

legal hot water! haha

Exactly.

Like I said...

Repeat your TDS as often as you like. He isn't President anymore and isn't coming back.
I like the fact that all you have on Biden is same alt-right nonsense that you tried during the election.
it’s really sick you think locking children in cargo boxes, and higher cost of living for the working class is an improvement...sick

legal hot water! haha

Exactly.

Like I said...

it’s really sick you think locking children in cargo boxes, and higher cost of living for the working class is an improvement...sick

Clutch those pearl a little tighter. You might lose your grip on them. Did you have anything to say about the last administrations treatment of migrant children..you know, after they were separated from their parents/family? Did you have anything to say about the disaster of a response to the virus by said last administration that's killed over 600K AMERICAN citizens to date?...No? Inflation has been on its way for a while now. Some the result of the current administration policies, some the result of market forces due to the pandemic running wild...because the last guys didn't take it seriously.

I get it, you're hopelessly locked in your partisan box and can't break out.
I'll bake you a cake with a saw in it. :)

legal hot water! haha

Exactly.

Like I said...

Clutch those pearl a little tighter. You might lose your grip on them. Did you have anything to say about the last administrations treatment of migrant children..you know, after they were separated from their parents/family? Did you have anything to say about the disaster of a response to the virus by said last administration that's killed over 600K AMERICAN citizens to date?...No? Inflation has been on its way for a while now. Some the result of the current administration policies, some the result of market forces due to the pandemic running wild...because the last guys didn't take it seriously.

I get it, you're hopelessly locked in your partisan box and can't break out.
I'll bake you a cake with a saw in it. :)
they were treated far better, not in cargo boxes and he discouraged the travel...unlike xiden and harris and their cargo boxes

President Biden may bumble, fumble, and mumble - but he does great things! That's all that matters. It's all about what he does - not how he says it. Go Joe!

You are confused Moon Bat.

The sonofabitch is a disaster for this country fucking up everything he touches.

Yes, I know.

AWNHRsu.jpg

Like you stupid Moon Bats do whenever we remind you of the fact that Dufus stole the election?

President Biden may bumble, fumble, and mumble - but he does great things! That's all that matters. It's all about what he does - not how he says it. Go Joe!

You are confused Moon Bat.

The sonofabitch is a disaster for this country fucking up everything he touches.
good point what one thing has gotten better because of xiden and harris?

Biden is attempting to sell the Democratic Party's "infrastructure" bill that is full of waste, pork, kick-back deals and the Racist Latino Nationalist AOC's crazy "green new deal" boondoggle.
The racist and corrupt Democrat Party treats the American Taxpayers like they are their runaway slaves.

Forum List

Back