'The Empire Strikes Back': Kremlin slams 'extremely scurrilous' US hacking accusations

Putin is embarressing the entire rightwing. Can't believe the Putin adoration movement.

Putin didn't make Hillary Clinton stab Bernie Sanders in the back ... Nor did he make Donna Brazile conspire with the media to influence the debates.
Face it ... You're really just pissed they got caught.

Nope, I'm just pissed that Trump and Putin are buying Assange a ticket home to Sydney after patting him on the back for a job well done, sucker.

-It's not about respecting a KGB dude.
It isn't for YOU.

Does the title suggest ANYTHING about questioning who or who doesn't agree with hacking being done EXCEPT 'the Kremlin'?

NO....but you insist that MY thread is about anyone other than the Russians. I might have mentioned others during the discussion, but the whole thing is about the Russians / Putin demanding the US put up or shut up.

YOU can tell your side, tell people what YOU THINK is the point of MY THREAD, but it is only YOUR opinion. YOU are claiming MY thread is about something it is NOT - you are WRONG...but you are more than welcome to your opinion.

Have a nice day, and Merry Christmas.
they still are running around while their emperor has no clothes on.

yes I do. See, no one of the 17 will comply with the subpoena of the US Congress to submit the evidence. So, I conclude the 17 agencies are all fk'd up!!!!

Why do they have 17 different agencies? Sweet Mother Christmas! How about 2? One for USA and one for rest of world. They have run up almost $20T debt and keep opening up "departments"! Many in charge don't know a Firewall from a Fireball!

Obama is embarrassing our entire Intel community

Putin is embarressing the entire rightwing. Can't believe the Putin adoration movement.

No ya'll are embarrassing yourselves. First you throw a fit, cry, riot, threaten electoral college members--yeah America is going to get behind that. Then you beta-male liberals pull a Jan Brady and scream "Russia, Russia, Russia!!!!". Obama goes on national television and says the DNC hacks were inconsequential.

Taking state legislatures and governorships into account and the Democrat party is an insignificant regional party.

Talk about embarrassing? Your side was more concerned about letting men get to use the women's restroom, claiming there are 72 genders instead of addressing Islamic terror or the border.

Don't put words in my mouth. I've accepted the election results. I'm not calling for an electoral college revolt. What's done is done. I'm just amazed how far you're up Putin's rectrum. Eventually, he'll crap you out.
lady, that makes no sense.

Putin didn't make Hillary Clinton stab Bernie Sanders in the back ... Nor did he make Donna Brazile conspire with the media to influence the debates.
Face it ... Your really just pissed they got caught.

Hillary didn't stab him in the back. She was running against him. And you guys are happy that they were hacked. You don't care that Putin was behind it. Gee. What would you be saying if Trump was the target and he lost? Still singing Putin praises?
Which Wikileak revelation was so consequential that it cost Clinton the election?

Which Wikileak email was real and which was not? That's the question you should be asking.

Putin: The Arbiter of Truth

Just a few months ago Republicans were saying Putin doesnt keep his word. Now his word is bond and the only people that should be questioned is our own intel and not the former KGB dickhead
Obama bad = Putin good (-:

Face it ... Your really just pissed they got caught.

Hillary didn't stab him in the back. She was running against him. And you guys are happy that they were hacked. You don't care that Putin was behind it. Gee. What would you be saying if Trump was the target and he lost? Still singing Putin praises?
Which Wikileak revelation was so consequential that it cost Clinton the election?

I'll repeat what I've said before, which you guys seem incapable of understanding. There is no way of determining whether or to what degree the hacking and wikileaks effected the election. That is water under the bridge. Do you understand that part?

Secondly - people on all sides should be upset that Russia meddled in our elections like this. Frankly, I would think any American would be. Certainly, there is bipartisan anger in the congress about this. But not among you Trumpers. You'd sooner believe a lying exKGB Russian President than you would our own government. That's beyond understanding.

how many times was the DNC hacked? the russians may indeed of hacked Podesta's emails etc, but does that mean they were the source of the wikileaks? Assange says no, why would he lie?

Why would he lie? He will lie for anyone who can pay the British gov't to let him walk out of the Ecuadorian Embassy and be a free man, you stupid POS.

Why would he lie? How quickly the left considered Wikileaks and Assuage as heros, now they are dangerous terrorists and want them to be killed.

Anybody can be bought, and he was bought. Assange wants the rape charges in Sweden to be dropped so he can go back to Australia. There's the motivation right in front of your big fat face. ----->
Julian Assange: Time running out for WikiLeaks Cupboard Boy
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opi...y/news-story/2a89ce5c4f83d3af7c4e08a8edc17932

as soon as he is 'released' I will lower my trust in his leaks and sources. so far he is still in the embassy, and his released documents have all proven to be valid.

If I was doing 'iffy' politics and was worried that my emails might get hacked, I might just put in some bogus shit as bait so that I could deny the whole thing.

No ya'll are embarrassing yourselves. First you throw a fit, cry, riot, threaten electoral college members--yeah America is going to get behind that. Then you beta-male liberals pull a Jan Brady and scream "Russia, Russia, Russia!!!!". Obama goes on national television and says the DNC hacks were inconsequential.

Taking state legislatures and governorships into account and the Democrat party is an insignificant regional party.

Talk about embarrassing? Your side was more concerned about letting men get to use the women's restroom, claiming there are 72 genders instead of addressing Islamic terror or the border.

Don't put words in my mouth. I've accepted the election results. I'm not calling for an electoral college revolt. What's done is done. I'm just amazed how far you're up Putin's rectrum. Eventually, he'll crap you out.

Don't put word in my mouth. And I didn't put words in your mouth, I was speaking broadly about the behavior of the left.

There is no evidence that Russia had anything to do with the DNC hacks, zero. There are unsubstantiated leak, irony, from an unidentified CIA 'source'. There is evidence that this administration has politicized the IRS, DHS, CIA--your willingness and wanting to believe Russia is responsible is motivated by your political bias.

Again I ask: what Wikileak revelation was so consequential that it cost Clinton the election?

You subversives always want proof, now so does Putin!!!

CNN ^
The United States must either stop accusing Russia of meddling in its elections or prove it, a spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday. Presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said it was "indecent" of the United States to "groundlessly" accuse Russia of intervention in its elections, Russian state news agency Tass reported. "They should either stop talking about that or produce some proof at last. Otherwise it all begins to look unseemly," Peskov reportedly said about the latest accusations that Russia was responsible for hacker attacks
For security reasons, Obama is unwilling to reveal the evidence to Russia or the US Congress; apparently the only people he thinks he can trust are MSM reporters.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^best post of the week!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No one disputed the "content" in the exposed emails. I am no expert but floating around is information regarding "checksum" or "e-timestamp" or "e-sig" or something.
As-if they were daring the DemWitts to claim "fake" so they could slam them again.

Don't put word in my mouth. And I didn't put words in your mouth, I was speaking broadly about the behavior of the left.

There is no evidence that Russia had anything to do with the DNC hacks, zero. There are unsubstantiated leak, irony, from an unidentified CIA 'source'. There is evidence that this administration has politicized the IRS, DHS, CIA--your willingness and wanting to believe Russia is responsible is motivated by your poltical bias.

Again I ask: what Wikileak revelation was so consequential that it cost Clinton the election?

Face it ... You're really just pissed they got caught.

Nope, I'm just pissed that Trump and Putin are buying Assange a ticket home to Sydney after patting him on the back for a job well done, sucker.

You can't answer the question. What Wikileak revelation was so consequential that it cost Clinton the election? Put your thinking cap on and just please give an answer.

Just a few months ago Republicans were saying Putin doesnt keep his word. Now his word is bond and the only people that should be questioned is our own intel and not the former KGB dickhead
Whether you like Putin or not his spokesman's comments stand. Put up or shut up. Typical left, proof equals repeating something over and over.

Why?

Let's see. Russia denied being involved in invading and destabilizing Ukraine. They denied targeting civilian hospitals and schools in Syria. So on and so forth. This is no different from when they were the USSR.

You subversives always want proof, now so does Putin!!!

CNN ^
The United States must either stop accusing Russia of meddling in its elections or prove it, a spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday. Presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said it was "indecent" of the United States to "groundlessly" accuse Russia of intervention in its elections, Russian state news agency Tass reported. "They should either stop talking about that or produce some proof at last. Otherwise it all begins to look unseemly," Peskov reportedly said about the latest accusations that Russia was responsible for hacker attacks

So now you believe Russia over the United States, along with 17 different U.S Intelligence agencies, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and several other Republican Senate Intelligence committee members--Unbelievable--LOL

28darcy-putinjpg-4f380850809ce3a3.jpg

Donald Trump has played you like a fiddle--read the below.

Of course they do, because Trump is the Master. Master speaks, cult obeys.
see post #33 for your answer.

I have yet to hear from ANYONE on the left as to exactly what russia did. All I've heard so far is that russia published some emails from the DNC exposing how they were working against Bernie Sanders.

So again, leftists, what did the russian hackers do that affected the vote of 65 MM people?

So, essentially, you have no problem with Russian hacking as long as it doesn't change elections?

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!
they did? prove it!@@@@@@

but you believe the russians hacked something right? even without any evidence. your side says something must be without evidence and you just fall in behind the lie.

Last edited:

There is no evidence that Russia had anything to do with the DNC hacks, zero. There are unsubstantiated leak, irony, from an unidentified CIA 'source'. There is evidence that this administration has politicized the IRS, DHS, CIA--your willingness and wanting to believe Russia is responsible is motivated by your poltical bias.

I answered the question you asked already. There is more evidence then you suggest and all the intelligence agencies are in agreement as to who did the hacks. And your only response is - they're all in cahoots and politicized :cuckoo: That makes no sense.

Is your willingness to absolve the Russians a result of your political bias?

Two

Whether you like Putin or not his spokesman's comments stand. Put up or shut up. Typical left, proof equals repeating something over and over.

Why?

Let's see. Russia denied being involved in invading and destabilizing Ukraine. They denied targeting civilian hospitals and schools in Syria. So on and so forth. This is no different from when they were the USSR.

Two years before the invasion of Crimea Obama and the entire Democrat Party said Romney was an idiot for stating that Russia is a geopolitical foe of the United States. John Kerry said that Romney's worldview must have been shaped by Rocky 4. Obama said "the 1950's is calling, they want their foreign policy back".

Honestly, do you not remember any of this.

And because you just won't answer the question, I will ask once again. What Wikileak revelation cost Clinton the election?

And supposing Russia did hack the DNC, do you agree with Clinton that we should take military action against them?

Forum List

Back