'The Empire Strikes Back': Kremlin slams 'extremely scurrilous' US hacking accusations

You subversives always want proof, now so does Putin!!!

CNN ^
The United States must either stop accusing Russia of meddling in its elections or prove it, a spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday. Presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said it was "indecent" of the United States to "groundlessly" accuse Russia of intervention in its elections, Russian state news agency Tass reported. "They should either stop talking about that or produce some proof at last. Otherwise it all begins to look unseemly," Peskov reportedly said about the latest accusations that Russia was responsible for hacker attacks

So now you believe Russia over the United States, along with 17 private & U.S Intelligence agencies, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and several other Republican Senate Intelligence committee members--Unbelievable--LOL

28darcy-putinjpg-4f380850809ce3a3.jpg

Donald Trump has played you like a fiddle--read the below.
yes I do. See, no one of the 17 will comply with the subpoena of the US Congress to submit the evidence. So, I conclude the 17 agencies are all fk'd up!!!!

They will not inform foreign adversary's of how they caught them, for obvious National CYBER Security reasons. You heard it, you knew it before you voted for this Ass Clown, and now it's come full circle to bite you right in the ass.

Trump-clown_Stiglich.jpg

The Kremlin breaking out the Vodka & Champagne bottles on the announcement that Trump won--didn't help.
Here's what Russians think about Trump's victory

Last edited:
NO US intelligence agency has made an official statement or provided any evidence.

Yeah, except when they did.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House

The CIA shared its latest assessment with key senators in a closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill last week, in which agency officials cited a growing body of intelligence from multiple sources.

There is more evidence that the Department of Homeland Security attempted to hack a dozen different state election's systems. Even more evidence that this administration will not think twice to politicize federal agencies. Even more evidence that the media worked closely with the DNC during the entire election and that this is all an elaborate attempt to undermine Trump's presidency. Just like they did to Bush, they are setting up an excuse to question the legitimacy of Trump's presidency. It is patriotic to insult the president again.

Putin: The Arbiter of Truth

Just a few months ago Republicans were saying Putin doesnt keep his word. Now his word is bond and the only people that should be questioned is our own intel and not the former KGB dickhead
Whether you like Putin or not his spokesman's comments stand. Put up or shut up. Typical left, proof equals repeating something over and over.

Again, his comments stand coming from the mouth of a liar.
Typical left, don't argue the point make a personal attack on the person making it.

Typical response: Ignore hes a liar and pretend that his comments come from someone with a record of honesty.
Can you explain wherein lies the lie when some one asks for proof? He wasn't making a factual statement subject to inquiry of it's truthfulness. He was saying if you have proof let's see it. The funny part is that I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians would pull something like this. I will echo Putin's spokesman in saying if some one has proof let's see it.

Again, typical left tactic. You can't argue the point that thus far we have not seen any evidence what so ever. So the left, to avoid admitting that fact, will invariably attack the person.

Think about it, if some one I know is a liar asks me if it's raining outside, how does the fact that I know they are a liar affect the question? Makes no sense.

Don't put words in my mouth. I've accepted the election results. I'm not calling for an electoral college revolt. What's done is done. I'm just amazed how far you're up Putin's rectrum. Eventually, he'll crap you out.

Don't put word in my mouth. And I didn't put words in your mouth, I was speaking broadly about the behavior of the left.

There is no evidence that Russia had anything to do with the DNC hacks, zero. There are unsubstantiated leak, irony, from an unidentified CIA 'source'. There is evidence that this administration has politicized the IRS, DHS, CIA--your willingness and wanting to believe Russia is responsible is motivated by your poltical bias.

Again I ask: what Wikileak revelation was so consequential that it cost Clinton the election?

I answered the question you asked already. There is more evidence then you suggest and all the intelligence agencies are in agreement as to who did the hacks. And your only response is - they're all in cahoots and politicized :cuckoo: That makes no sense.

Is your willingness to absolve the Russians a result of your political bias?
so lady, why did they ignore the US Congress if it's so? are you really that stupid?

Have you missed the repeated answers throughout the thread to that question (by other posters?).

Yes. Indulge me. Educate me. Enlighten me. What Wikileak revelation was so substantial that it cost Clinton the election?

That has been answered.

Are you on this board just to drop insults on those you disagree with, or are you trying to convince others of your opinion. I am being sincere, and my opinion is not written in stone. I am basing my opinion off the fact that A) no official statement or evidence has been provided by ANY US intelligence and B) even if Russia was behind the DNC hacks it did not have a significant impact on the election. Am I wrong?

I apologize then, for my cranky attitude. There are a lot of others here who are neither sincere nor interested in actual debate. I shouldn't have lumped you in with them.

I'm basing my opinions on:
  • The fact that all our intelligence agencies (who are notorious for turf protecting and not sharing or working together) are in agreement
  • An awareness that when it comes to intelligence there oftenn isn't hard evidence publically made available, it's usually classified - there is a great degree we have to take on faith....so why, in this one instance, are we suddenly demanding hard evidence where we did not before?
  • Russia (and the USSR) have a long history of meddling and lying - deny deny deny. Why should we think that suddenly they are honest?
  • Lastly, at least one of the motivations make sense. It's a retaliation against Clinton for the sanctions imposed over Ukraine. It's also believable that they feel they would find a better ally in Trump administration than a Clinton administration.

Obama said on national television, The Daily Show, that the DNC hacks were inconsequential and exposed routine political emails. Is he wrong?

I don't think he was wrong. And the problem wasn't the emails themselves as much as the timing of the releases, the implications made about them and lack of context, and the possibility that they were altered, incomplete or some could have been faked. Look for example, at what's been implied about Podesta and Clinton pedo ring with "Pizzagate". All of which add fuel to the fire in an election that is close and polarized.

The leftists are all claiming there is a consensus and that the US intelligence agencies all agree--and it is not true.

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

Russia's role is shocking but there's no evidence the vote was hacked - CNN.com

And even less, really no one at all, is claiming the the DNC hacks were consequential enough the sway the election.

Reports: FBI, CIA Not On The Same Page About Russian Hacking

If the CIA has evidence that a foreign country attempt to interfere with an American election, they have an obligation to the American people to provide the evidence. I think we all agree with that.

The leftists are all claiming there is a consensus and that the US intelligence agencies all agree--and it is not true.

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

And even less, really no one at all, is claiming the the DNC hacks were consequential enough the sway the election.

If the CIA has evidence that a foreign country attempt to interfere with an American election, they have an obligation to the American people to provide the evidence. I think we all agree with that.

There is a consensus on the Russians being behind the hacking. Where there isn't a consensus is on whether their motivation was to help Trump win.

CNN ^
The United States must either stop accusing Russia of meddling in its elections or prove it, a spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday. Presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said it was "indecent" of the United States to "groundlessly" accuse Russia of intervention in its elections, Russian state news agency Tass reported. "They should either stop talking about that or produce some proof at last. Otherwise it all begins to look unseemly," Peskov reportedly said about the latest accusations that Russia was responsible for hacker attacks
For security reasons, Obama is unwilling to reveal the evidence to Russia or the US Congress; apparently the only people he thinks he can trust are MSM reporters.

"The CIA shared its latest assessment with key senators in a closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill last week, in which agency officials cited a growing body of intelligence from multiple sources. "

Secret CIA assessment leaked by an unidentified CIA operative. Leaking a secret CIA assessment from an administration that has prosecuted whistleblowers to the fullest extent of the law.

There is zero official statements from any US intelligence agency. Zero evidence provided.

This is the same administration that oversaw the IRS target political opponents of the president before an election. There is more evidence that the federal government intentionally influenced the 2012 election.

Let me ask you this. Not one leftist has pointed to the leaked email that cost Clinton the election. In your opinion what Wikileaks revelation was so consequential that it threw the election to Trump?
The Wikileaks revelations had nothing to do with Clinton losing the election. What helped to do her in was the avalanche of lies and blunders in trying to hide the truth that followed the March 2015 NYT expose of her secret private server and collectively constituted an astonishing display of dishonesty and incompetence that dragged on into the campaign.

Had Hillary immediately called the FBI in March 2015 and asked them to take all the hardware and software and emails connected to that server to investigate for any inadvertent violations of law, the whole thing would have blown over long before the campaign began, but Hillary is not only incompetent and dishonest but also crazy, so she didn't. This should not be a surprise since it is exactly what she did as First Lady when documents related to her law practice were subpoenaed by Congress and her refusal to turn over those documents gave rise to the call for a special prosecutor that eventually led to Bill's impeachment.

So Hillary wasn't done in by the Russians or Wikileaks or even the NYT story that exposed her secret server but by her own dishonesty, incompetence and general craziness in dealing with these issues and as the election drew near, voters had heard so much about her lies and incompetence that any mention of emails brought to mind this whole sordid mess and may have cost her some votes.

Putin: The Arbiter of Truth

Just a few months ago Republicans were saying Putin doesnt keep his word. Now his word is bond and the only people that should be questioned is our own intel and not the former KGB dickhead
Whether you like Putin or not his spokesman's comments stand. Put up or shut up. Typical left, proof equals repeating something over and over.

Why?

Let's see. Russia denied being involved in invading and destabilizing Ukraine. They denied targeting civilian hospitals and schools in Syria. So on and so forth. This is no different from when they were the USSR.
And is there any evidence in regards to Ukraine? I believe the answer would be yes. Hospitals and schools in Syria? Again yes.
Thus far the evidence for the hacking amounts to media outlets repeating the accusations, and an unnamed govt source. I've been around too long to take either at face value.

NO US intelligence agency has made an official statement or provided any evidence.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

The CIA shared its latest assessment with key senators in a closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill last week, in which agency officials cited a growing body of intelligence from multiple sources.

There is more evidence that the Department of Homeland Security attempted to hack a dozen different state election's systems. Even more evidence that this administration will not think twice to politicize federal agencies. Even more evidence that the media worked closely with the DNC during the entire election and that this is all an elaborate attempt to undermine Trump's presidency. Just like they did to Bush, they are setting up an excuse to question the legitimacy of Trump's presidency. It is patriotic to insult the president again.

So I take it you're revising your entire BS statement to leave out the part you lied about?

"NO US intelligence agency has made an official statement or provided any evidence"

Catching cyber hackers probably requires cyber hacking, which the CIA or whomever is not about to share with our enemies, not even to stop Putin complaining. I also heard on the news this a.m. that the White House KNOWS Putin approved it. That means they've got someone on the inside over there, and it would be murder to present that "proof." So it is a matter of whether you trust your intelligence services. The dumb ass Trump idolaters will happily sell our patriots down the river to defend their hero's bullshit narcissism. That makes me SICK.

There is a consensus on the Russians being behind the hacking. Where there isn't a consensus is on whether their motivation was to help Trump win.
and yet again, why do these agencies continue to ignore the US Congress? They are allowed to see classified material so your entire assumption is a lie. Sorry, but until they submit the evidence to the US Congress as directed by subpoena, then their lack of following that subpoena tells me they don't have what is claimed. Sorry, it's how I work.

Don't put word in my mouth. And I didn't put words in your mouth, I was speaking broadly about the behavior of the left.

There is no evidence that Russia had anything to do with the DNC hacks, zero. There are unsubstantiated leak, irony, from an unidentified CIA 'source'. There is evidence that this administration has politicized the IRS, DHS, CIA--your willingness and wanting to believe Russia is responsible is motivated by your poltical bias.

Again I ask: what Wikileak revelation was so consequential that it cost Clinton the election?

I answered the question you asked already. There is more evidence then you suggest and all the intelligence agencies are in agreement as to who did the hacks. And your only response is - they're all in cahoots and politicized :cuckoo: That makes no sense.

Is your willingness to absolve the Russians a result of your political bias?
so lady, why did they ignore the US Congress if it's so? are you really that stupid?

Have you missed the repeated answers throughout the thread to that question (by other posters?).

Yes. Indulge me. Educate me. Enlighten me. What Wikileak revelation was so substantial that it cost Clinton the election?

That has been answered.

Are you on this board just to drop insults on those you disagree with, or are you trying to convince others of your opinion. I am being sincere, and my opinion is not written in stone. I am basing my opinion off the fact that A) no official statement or evidence has been provided by ANY US intelligence and B) even if Russia was behind the DNC hacks it did not have a significant impact on the election. Am I wrong?

I apologize then, for my cranky attitude. There are a lot of others here who are neither sincere nor interested in actual debate. I shouldn't have lumped you in with them.

I'm basing my opinions on:
  • The fact that all our intelligence agencies (who are notorious for turf protecting and not sharing or working together) are in agreement
  • An awareness that when it comes to intelligence there oftenn isn't hard evidence publically made available, it's usually classified - there is a great degree we have to take on faith....so why, in this one instance, are we suddenly demanding hard evidence where we did not before?
  • Russia (and the USSR) have a long history of meddling and lying - deny deny deny. Why should we think that suddenly they are honest?
  • Lastly, at least one of the motivations make sense. It's a retaliation against Clinton for the sanctions imposed over Ukraine. It's also believable that they feel they would find a better ally in Trump administration than a Clinton administration.

Obama said on national television, The Daily Show, that the DNC hacks were inconsequential and exposed routine political emails. Is he wrong?

I don't think he was wrong. And the problem wasn't the emails themselves as much as the timing of the releases, the implications made about them and lack of context, and the possibility that they were altered, incomplete or some could have been faked. Look for example, at what's been implied about Podesta and Clinton pedo ring with "Pizzagate". All of which add fuel to the fire in an election that is close and polarized.

Don't apologize, and don't change. I get on this board as a release, I am extremely opinionated and I don't ever talk politics with friends or co-workers--I want to debate with overly opinionated people that don't agree with me.

Again, neither the timing or the content of the Wikileaks DNC emails swayed the election. Clinton said that military response would be appropriate, against Russia. State department emails were found on the computer of a man being investigated for child pornography days before the election. To say that the DNC emails cost Clinton the election is subjective at best. To say definitively that Russia attempted to influence an American election has military implications.

Do you agree with Clinton when she said military actions are an appropriate response?

So I take it you're revising your entire BS statement to leave out the part you lied about?

"NO US intelligence agency has made an official statement or provided any evidence"
to the russian hack, yep he's spot on.

What do you mean "again". What do you think they were doing to Obama these past 8 years?

Catching cyber hackers probably requires cyber hacking, which the CIA or whomever is not about to share with our enemies, not even to stop Putin complaining. I also heard on the news this a.m. that the White House KNOWS Putin approved it. That means they've got someone on the inside over there, and it would be murder to present that "proof." So it is a matter of whether you trust your intelligence services. The dumb ass Trump idolaters will happily sell our patriots down the river to defend their hero's bullshit narcissism. That makes me SICK.

Okay, I am going to go down this rabbit hole with all my liberal friends for a second.

Russia attempted to influence the American election to get Trump elected. Well, now we need to respond. Clinton has stated publicly a military response is appropriate. If America is going to respond, militarily or with economic sanctions, we cannot act without showing to the international community that we have incontrovertible proof. We are talking about the prospect of risking American military lives, having them come home in flag draped coffins.

Okay. Do we all agree before we take any actions American intelligence agencies owe America, the parents of military members who are going to response, the international community--they owe the world including Russia the absolute, undeniable evidence that Russia is responsible?

CNN ^
For security reasons, Obama is unwilling to reveal the evidence to Russia or the US Congress; apparently the only people he thinks he can trust are MSM reporters.

"The CIA shared its latest assessment with key senators in a closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill last week, in which agency officials cited a growing body of intelligence from multiple sources. "

Secret CIA assessment leaked by an unidentified CIA operative. Leaking a secret CIA assessment from an administration that has prosecuted whistleblowers to the fullest extent of the law.

There is zero official statements from any US intelligence agency. Zero evidence provided.

This is the same administration that oversaw the IRS target political opponents of the president before an election. There is more evidence that the federal government intentionally influenced the 2012 election.

Let me ask you this. Not one leftist has pointed to the leaked email that cost Clinton the election. In your opinion what Wikileaks revelation was so consequential that it threw the election to Trump?
The Wikileaks revelations had nothing to do with Clinton losing the election. What helped to do her in was the avalanche of lies and blunders in trying to hide the truth that followed the March 2015 NYT expose of her secret private server and collectively constituted an astonishing display of dishonesty and incompetence that dragged on into the campaign.

Had Hillary immediately called the FBI in March 2015 and asked them to take all the hardware and software and emails connected to that server to investigate for any inadvertent violations of law, the whole thing would have blown over long before the campaign began, but Hillary is not only incompetent and dishonest but also crazy, so she didn't. This should not be a surprise since it is exactly what she did as First Lady when documents related to her law practice were subpoenaed by Congress and her refusal to turn over those documents gave rise to the call for a special prosecutor that eventually led to Bill's impeachment.

So Hillary wasn't done in by the Russians or Wikileaks or even the NYT story that exposed her secret server but by her own dishonesty, incompetence and general craziness in dealing with these issues and as the election drew near, voters had heard so much about her lies and incompetence that any mention of emails brought to mind this whole sordid mess and may have cost her some votes.
or maybe, just maybe, Trump ran a better campaign. Why is it you all wish to fk the president elect? he was on the news almost nightly. he campaigned hard in the three states that put him over the top. And yet all anyone in here wants to discuss is how bad a campaign hitlery ran. She did, so I won't take away from the fact, but maybe, just maybe Trumps heart grew three sizes that day and he got the strength of ten trumps plus two? Just maybe? you think? Look at the crowds for his thank you tour. Proof positive it had nothing to do with wikileaks, but his hard work and effort.

Forum List

Back