The End Is Near....The Final Curtain

are you for real? Let me help you.

Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs

"Liberals believe in government action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve problems.
Conservatives believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems."
More government = less liberty. Less government = more liberty

You mean like the liberty to enslave?

Or the liberty to destroy the environment and poison people?

The liberty of the economically advantaged to take full advantage of the economically disadvantaged?

Those types of liberties?

Enslave????

Slave
noun
historical

1.a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.
Google

Reality is defined by actions, not by words....soooo....if current Democrat royalty behaved as though slavery was their right.....it would prove everything this thread claims.
Is it possible that the current champion of the Democrat Party.....the current Democrat Party.....was copacetic with having slaves????
Having a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them?????

You betcha'!!!!

2. "Hillary Clinton Accused of Using ‘Convicted Murderer Slaves’ To Serve Her in Governor’s Mansion
When we moved in, I was told that using prison labor at the governor’s mansion was a longstanding tradition, which kept down costs, and I was assured that the inmates were carefully screened. I was also told the onetime murders were far the preferred security risks.

I saw and learned a lot as I got to know them better. We enforced rules strictly and sent back to prison any inmate who broke a rule.

....over the years we lived there, we became friendly with a few of them, African-American men ....

maple cocaine @historyinflicks
Me: Bill & Hillary Clinton had slaves

Lib: They weren't slaves! They were prisoners learning a vocation

Me: What vocation?

Lib: Servitude

4:52 AM - 7 Jun 2017"
Hillary Clinton Accused of Using ‘Convicted Murderer Slaves’ To Serve Her in Governor’s Mansion

3. Oh....BTW....did I mention that the Democrat Party is now, and has always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship?

Going to tell us you admire Lincoln and his liberal views?
you can't make this shit up. Nope!!!

Guess that makes you a Dem.

Your definition of liberty must be drastically different than ours. Why don't you explain what yours is so that we can get a better understanding of where you're coming from.

Liberty is when the government decides everything for you

Said no one, ever.

It's the cornerstone of modern Liberalism; more power to the government, less to the individual

How about more power to the government in order to protect the American people from a totalitarian take over by the wealthy?

From "Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen":

"Liberty consists of doing anything which does not harm others: thus, the exercise of the natural rights of each man has only those borders which assure other members of the society the enjoyment of these same rights. These borders can be determined only by the law."

"How about more power to the government in order to protect the American people from a totalitarian take over by the wealthy?"

OMG!!!!

Did you ever post anything aside from DNC talking points and bumper stickers????

Do you even know who the top 1% are?????
  1. According to Nicole Lapin of CNN, financial services professionals make up just 14 percent of that top 1 percent of wage earners. Their average salary of $311,000 per year, while quite gaudy, falls just below the threshold needed to break into the highest-earning subset.
  2. The biggest single group of professionals in the top one percent is actually doctors, who make up 16 percent of that subset.
  3. Executives and managers outside of finance make up 31% of the total, but Lapin didn't break them down by industry.
  4. So those who want to direct their anger at the winners in the income inequality sweepstakes might want to look beyond the lower of half of Manhattan. There's plenty of other folks closer to home that you might want to have a word with. Where Does the Top 1% Really Work?
  5. Lawyers make up 9 percent. The 1 Percent Are Not All Wall Streeters—They're the Bosses
  6. To get into the “top 1%” of Americans you don’t need to be a billionaire or millionaire or half-millionaire. The minimum wage earners in that group make about $343k/year….The “top 1%” of wage earners earn 17% of the nation’s income. Who the Heck Are the "Top 1%"?!!
most if not all of the 1%'s live on either the liberal east coast or liberal west coast. It is hilarious what these libturds don't know.

The liberty of the economically advantaged to take full advantage of the economically disadvantaged?

Enslave????

Slave
noun
historical

Google

Reality is defined by actions, not by words....soooo....if current Democrat royalty behaved as though slavery was their right.....it would prove everything this thread claims.
Is it possible that the current champion of the Democrat Party.....the current Democrat Party.....was copacetic with having slaves????
Having a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them?????

You betcha'!!!!

2. "Hillary Clinton Accused of Using ‘Convicted Murderer Slaves’ To Serve Her in Governor’s Mansion
When we moved in, I was told that using prison labor at the governor’s mansion was a longstanding tradition, which kept down costs, and I was assured that the inmates were carefully screened. I was also told the onetime murders were far the preferred security risks.

I saw and learned a lot as I got to know them better. We enforced rules strictly and sent back to prison any inmate who broke a rule.

....over the years we lived there, we became friendly with a few of them, African-American men ....

Hillary Clinton Accused of Using ‘Convicted Murderer Slaves’ To Serve Her in Governor’s Mansion

3. Oh....BTW....did I mention that the Democrat Party is now, and has always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship?

I own no slave.

It's the cornerstone of modern Liberalism; more power to the government, less to the individual
The cornerstone of modern Conservatism: more power to the corporations, less to the individual.
I saw no corporation interfering with our election, I saw government officials and biased MSM. you are a lost soul I see.

Well, then there's that the MSM is run by corporations. :uhoh3:

Never forget they tried to influence the 2016 election more than Russia.
well actually it was the democratic party, but who's keeping count.

The cornerstone of modern Conservatism: more power to the corporations, less to the individual.
I saw no corporation interfering with our election, I saw government officials and biased MSM. you are a lost soul I see.

The MSM has been acting as an arm of the Democratic party, yes.

The MSM has been acting as an arm of the Democratic party, yes.
yep

Enslave????

Slave
noun
historical

Google

You betcha'!!!!

Lincoln was the most fascist president the US has had to date.
This is true. He suspended the Bill of Rights during the war years.

Enslave????

Slave
noun
historical

Google

You betcha'!!!!

I own no slave.

If only you were smart enough to know.

The line needed to be drawn and even our current President saw the necessity in an attack that was by magnitude 10 times less deadly as the one Obama was responding to. But Obama should have known the hypocritical Republicans would never have his back.

No support from Congress. A no vote by the UK. Republicans overwhelmingly rejected a military strike by Obama, but overwhelmingly supported Trumps even though the magnitude of the Chemical attack was so much less. Nope the GOP left Obama with his dick swinging in the wind. Even still there were war ships heading for the Syrian coast for a strike (like the one Trump authorized I bet) when Kerry made them an offer Putin couldn't refuse.

Seems you've decided to ignore this....his roiling the Middle East due to duplicity, incompetence and his being a crypto-Islamist:

Obama made a huge mistake in refusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.
This is the source of the problem with ISIS: they're there because we weren't.
"Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA:That's not true.

MR. ROMNEY:Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

PRESIDENT OBAMA:No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean."
[Yeah....he really said that!]
Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

a. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote inPolitico Magazinethat in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”
Obama Does a U-Turn on Immunity for U.S. Troops in Iraq - The Daily Beast

Obama rejected it.

Effectively, he created and supported ISIS.

I knew where the snake's interests lay when I saw this....and not a single bomb or missile from the US:

View attachment 133282

Where did all those new Toyotas come from?

I suppose originally Japan, no?

If America is so bad go to North Korea...stop trying to make a communist state here.

America is a wonderful country and I intend to do everything I can to keep it that way.

Which primarily means stopping people like you from turning it into another North Korea.

Totalitarianism by any other name is still totalitarianism.

"America is a wonderful country and I intend to do everything I can to keep it that way."

Which 'America,' you dunce?

a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

or

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

America is not and never has been either of the two.

You're just a simpleton that can not understand any but simple binary thinking.

And yet one more of the Liberal 'is not, issssss noottttttt!!!' posts.

Gads, they're dumb.

It's obvious that your main problem is that you can not comprehend liberalism. So you keep posting nonsense strawmen stating what you think liberals believe. You are truly a simpleton that espouses the nonsense of Karl Marx, Adolph Hitler, Aryn Rand and the like. Everything you post is as seen threw the lens of their stupidity.

Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine are beyond you.

While I'm adamantly against drug use, you are one individual that would perhaps benefit from a good dose of LSD...only in a desperate attempt to expand your conscience...which you so sorely need.

Enslave????

Slave
noun
historical

Google

You betcha'!!!!

that title goes to mr. obummer.

I disagree. If Obama had infected balls like Lincoln, yeah. Yet no.

Obama got me with that "We're gonna have the most transparent government ever"

About 1 year in, I realized that was bullshit.

Seems you've decided to ignore this....his roiling the Middle East due to duplicity, incompetence and his being a crypto-Islamist:

Obama made a huge mistake in refusing to negotiate an agreement to leave US troops in Iraq.
Obama then denied that he ever supported a status of forces agreement that would have left troops in Iraq:

MR. ROMNEY: [W]ith regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you —

PRESIDENT OBAMA:No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

"Here's one thing I've learned as commander in chief," Obama said at the end of the exchange. "You've got to be clear, both to our allies and our enemies, about where you stand and what you mean."
Obama s 2012 Debate Boast I Didn t Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq The Weekly Standard

a. "This month, Colin Kahl, the senior Pentagon official in charge of Iraq policy at the time, explained why the White House insisted on Iraq’s parliament approving the changes to the SOFA.

He wrote inPolitico Magazinethat in 2011 Iraq’s prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, “told U.S. negotiators that he was willing to sign an executive memorandum of understanding that included these legal protections.

Yet this time around, Obama is willing to accept an agreement from Iraq’s foreign ministry on U.S. forces in Iraq without a vote of Iraq’s parliament. “We believe we need a separate set of assurances from the Iraqis,” one senior U.S. defense official told The Daily Beast on Sunday. This official said this would likely be an agreement or exchange of diplomatic notes from the Iraq’s foreign ministry. “We basically need a piece of paper from them,” another U.S. official involved in the negotiations told The Daily Beast. The official didn’t explain why the parliamentary vote, so crucial three years ago, was no longer needed.”

Obama rejected it.

I knew where the snake's interests lay when I saw this....and not a single bomb or missile from the US:

View attachment 133282

If America is so bad go to North Korea...stop trying to make a communist state here.

America is a wonderful country and I intend to do everything I can to keep it that way.

Which primarily means stopping people like you from turning it into another North Korea.

"America is a wonderful country and I intend to do everything I can to keep it that way."

or

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Gads, they're dumb.

It's obvious that your main problem is that you can not comprehend liberalism. So you keep posting nonsense strawmen stating what you think liberals believe. You are truly a simpleton that espouses the nonsense of Karl Marx, Adolph Hitler, Aryn Rand and the like. Everything you post is as seen threw the lens of their stupidity.

While I'm adamantly against drug use, you are one individual that would perhaps benefit from a good dose of LSD...only in a desperate attempt to expand your conscience...which you so sorely need.

Indoctrinated Social Marxist a la some American education systems. :uhoh3:

Obama rejected it.

View attachment 133282

or

Gads, they're dumb.

I'd recommend purple ringers, all natural.

Enslave????

Slave
noun
historical

Google

You betcha'!!!!

I own no slave.

I know I own no slave.

Enslave????

Slave
noun
historical

Google

You betcha'!!!!

that title goes to mr. obummer.

I disagree. If Obama had infected balls like Lincoln, yeah. Yet no.

Obama got me with that "We're gonna have the most transparent government ever"

About 1 year in, I realized that was bullshit.
obummer added to the poor layer faster than anyone in most recent history. he made consorted efforts to get as many dependent on the state as he could. fk man obammurfail was the step toward total dominance in killing off the elderly. The hitlery was to keep that pace going. If not for trump, that would have happened. It is also the reason for the current russia fairytale.

No NAMBLA defenders here? No defenders of street preachers and the burkini?

I know- liberty is hard.

Didn't we used to hang would-be NAMBLA members? I do believe so.

Street preachers are OK.

Tell me RightyTighty: When was the first mosque in the US built?

American culture is not compatible with Islam.

For one, I like bacon. For 2, if you want to kill me for it, I'll kill you first.

Islam is a world domination plan masquerading as a religion.

I may cook bacon today, I am the Kafir.

I own no slave.

I know I own no slave.

You are a slave, to several twisted movements.
I know, but I still own no slave.

Dude I've stated that since I've been on this forum. everyone is a slave to the democrats and republicans. The government has gotten so big it was inevitable. It is why 1%s are who they are. Mostly democrat liberals. pushing their fingers all over everything. ensuring control. Trump was the first president in modern history to move the bar away from these fks. It's why the deep state is so active. they did not like that at all. And so now it is imperative for them in their eyes to shut the majority voice down.

Obama rejected it.

View attachment 133282

or

Gads, they're dumb.

"You are truly a simpleton that espouses the nonsense of Karl Marx, Adolph Hitler, blah blah blah...."

Gads, you're an imbecile.

You can easily check archives, since you suffer from short term memory loss....but all of my vituperation is reserved for the Left:
Liberals, socialists, communists, Fascists, Nazis and Progressives, each and every one of whose doctrines can be summarized in the following:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

And....when given the opportunity....I slay morons like you.

Clear?

or

Gads, they're dumb.

"You are truly a simpleton that espouses the nonsense of Karl Marx, Adolph Hitler, blah blah blah...."

Gads, you're an imbecile.

You can easily check archives, since you suffer from short term memory loss....but all of my vituperation is reserved for the Left:
Liberals, socialists, communists, Fascists, Nazis and Progressives, each and every one of whose doctrines can be summarized in the following:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

And....when given the opportunity....I slay morons like you.

Clear?

Definition of VITUPERATION

Well, thank you for expanding my vocab.

Never in my life did I hear that one.

Forum List

Back