The end of Sarah Palin

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
"she is an Obama-era novelty politician-and not much else".

Yep, gotta agree with that assessment. Palin single-handedly handed the presidency to Obama, for that, thank you Sarah Palin. History will record as such.

The end of Sarah Palin - The Week

After this weekend, it's probably safe to say that Sarah Palin is done. Like Jesse Ventura or Ross Perot, she may show up every once in a while to hurl red meat or use stunt cameos to remind us a little of her awkward charms. But recent events seem to confirm that she is an Obama-era novelty politician — and not much else.

Last edited:
Is she that much of a threat to you leftists? "Sarah Barracuda" really?

SHE is just getting started. PREPARE yourselves for a beatdown.:eusa_hand:

the more obama fails; the more the whole world from russia to africa recognizes what a weak failure he is; the more the loser Left will rant about Palin, or the Tea Part; or anything and everything but to admit the Progrewssive agenda has failed; that the Left is and has been in charge for years

idiots and hypocrites

A beat down?! She wouldn't even run when she had all the money and backing a politician could ever want or need. Beat down. What a kidder. :lol:

Palin ' s never been more than a sideshow in the right wing amusement park.

I giggled when watching Living Alaska the other night on HE TV and the wife turned to her husband and said "I can see Alaska! "

I think she will always be around because the left loves to make fun of her and the right loves to defend her. She may not be able to draw big crowds anymore, but I think people will not stop talking about her - good and bad - for quite a while yet.

We may indeed get a beat down but certainly NOT from Sarah Palin. You'd be wise to keep Palin on a leash... until after the elections.

Many Christians are now disgusted with Palin, after she equated waterboarding to baptism.

The Christianists who back Palin, however, think such blasphemy is great. After all, almost all Palin fans support torture enthusiastically. That's how you know they're Christianists as opposed to actual Christians.

"she is an Obama-era novelty politician-and not much else".

Yep, gotta agree with that assessment. Palin single-handedly handed the presidency to Obama, for that, thank you Sarah Palin. History will record as such.

The end of Sarah Palin - The Week

After this weekend, it's probably safe to say that Sarah Palin is done. Like Jesse Ventura or Ross Perot, she may show up every once in a while to hurl red meat or use stunt cameos to remind us a little of her awkward charms. But recent events seem to confirm that she is an Obama-era novelty politician — and not much else.
Libtards are still scared of her because she is better then the idiot in office now. The op is a total bullshit lie.

Many Christians are now disgusted with Palin, after she equated waterboarding to baptism.

The Christianists who back Palin, however, think such blasphemy is great. After all, almost all Palin fans support torture enthusiastically. That's how you know they're Christianists as opposed to actual Christians.
Unlike the idiots who uphold and protect muslim terrorists. Total bull as usual from libtards.

Palin is a novelty?

lmao! what do you call the idiot in the White House that still has his lemmings making excuses for his failures in Year 6?

Yes, I guess Sarah really is that big a failure if you need to change the subject. :doubt:

if conservatives went away the Left would have to re-invent them in order to still have someone to blame the failures of the left-wing agenda on

idiots and hypocrites

Yes, she will receive a beat down if she runs.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

if conservatives went away the Left would have to re-invent them in order to still have someone to blame the failures of the left-wing agenda on

idiots and hypocrites

I know you're trying ... to get a point across ... ? But it's all - whiny. And still not about Sarah Palin.

Yes, I guess Sarah really is that big a failure if you need to change the subject. :doubt:

what do you gauge her being a failure on?

as long as you're going to accuse others of changing the subject to obama?

palin didnt get elected; obama did.

is palin a failure because she didnt get elected?

lol it's so hard trying to decipher a liberal mind-phuking herself!

by what measure is Palin a failure? and if she is a failure what to make of the guy who DID win and has record welfare and food stamps on his watch? they guy who cant stop blaming his failures on others and who's lemming crowd of supporters does the same?

She looks and sounds like an ugly old senile dingbat here:

Good grief. If she were in charge, people would want to waterboard her every week just so she'd shutup.

Last edited by a moderator:

idiots and hypocrites

I know you're trying ... to get a point across ... ? But it's all - whiny. And still not about Sarah Palin.

Touche'

the thread title is "the end of sarah palin''
since i havent seen her going anywhere; and she is still enough of a pain in the side of the Left to have them soiling their panties over her; that makes the whole thread nonsense

THUS YOU telling me i'm not making a point means less than nothing to me

go cry now

Forum List

Back