The events in Paris are the reason we should NOT take any Muslim refugees from the middle east

chicken-little1.jpg

They'll be coming for you. They hate homos and want your job.
No wonder you are so afraid. Youre a homo and you just got a job as a fry cook at Wendys.

No wonder you are so afraid. Youre a homo and you just got a job as a fry cook at Wendys.

Not me. I don't have a job anymore. I can't abide the working class. They're so common.

Not me. I don't have a job anymore. I can't abide the working class. They're so common.
So youre just a homo then? Either way you should be safe if you mind your own business.

So youre just a homo then? Either way you should be safe if you mind your own business.

What's the point of sending three kids to college if they can't make a living for their Dad and Mom?

What's the point of sending three kids to college if they can't make a living for their Dad and Mom?
Thats not really the point of going to college. The point of going to college is to learn how to learn. I dont see why this is relevant to refugees though.

Thats not really the point of going to college. The point of going to college is to learn how to learn. I dont see why this is relevant to refugees though.

You're the fool who mentioned me having a job as a Wendy's fry cook. You having problems remembering what you just said again? You need to have that checked by a professional.

Fuck em. If they can't fight for their freedom in their own home country why bring the cowards here.
At the very least NO MALES OVER THE AGE OF 12

Did you ever fight for our country?

If you had children and a wife would you desert them to go fight? Or make and effort to get them a safe haven?
You are calling a old person a coward? What a piece of shit you are

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Fuck em. If they can't fight for their freedom in their own home country why bring the cowards here.

If you had children and a wife would you desert them to go fight? Or make and effort to get them a safe haven?
No i didn't & yes I would.

Either way both questions are completely irrelevant. This is my homeland not theirs.

I'm a young grandfather but thanks lol

You're the fool who mentioned me having a job as a Wendy's fry cook. You having problems remembering what you just said again? You need to have that checked by a professional.
You are the fool that said Syrian refugees were coming to take your job. What does that have to do with sending kids to college so they can take care of their parents you moron?

FU, I'm 68 and a Vet. Now you are free to hide behind your keyboard as do most ignorant fools who have nothing of substance to post.

You are the fool that said Syrian refugees were coming to take your job. What does that have to do with sending kids to college so they can take care of their parents you moron?

That's what I did, Moron. I can't help it if you are not smart enough to do that. Or are you even sure who your own kids are? Most Blacks have no idea.
You were a refugee? You dont have to be smart to be a refugee you idiot.

Wrong! Neither the Japanese nor Germans were confined because of their religious preference.

Replace ETHNIC with RELIGIOUS for CURRENT CONDITIONS... do I have to spell out everything for you?...OR are you just a terrorist sympathizer...I, for one, would not be surprised!
There are about 100 recognized ethnic groups and almost all of them contain Muslims. To make it little more complicated, most people are a combination of ethnic groups. So discriminating basic ethnicity won't work.
We'll do our best!
You can no more legally stop Muslims from entering the country than Catholics, Jews, or Hindus.

That's true. We can stop all of them from entering the country. However, Catholics, Jews, and Hindus don't want to kill us.
And neither do most Muslims.

And no, you can not stop all Muslims from entering the country any more than you stop all Catholics. Like other religions, Muslims are members of all nationalities, all races, and all economic classes.

FU, I'm 68 and a Vet. Now you are free to hide behind your keyboard as do most ignorant fools who have nothing of substance to post.
The only fuckers hiding is you. Amazing that you got to that age being such a stupid hateful fuck

A 68 year old liberal pussy who happens to be a vet

The only fuckers hiding is you. Amazing that you got to that age being such a stupid hateful fuck

I'm not a hater, in fact I have pity for fools like you. It's sad that someone goes through life angry and calling others "fuckers" for simply posting a cartoon.

If you had the intelligence to think sagaciously, you might see the harmony between your pathological anger and that of the dirt bags who murdered the staff at the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

However, thanks for sharing and have a really very nice day.

A 68 year old liberal pussy who happens to be a vet

Yep, you can take the con out of the cage, but by any other name he's still a con.

Punks like you called me names when safely caged, it what they do.

Forum List

Back