The events in Paris are the reason we should NOT take any Muslim refugees from the middle east

I'll just put this here...

put_this_here.jpg

fuck the jews..they are bigoted supremacists..."gods own people"..indeed!..what hogwash...and whites and christians are "unclean"...and "goyim" and "shiksas" to them.

fuck the muzzies..they are bigoted supremacists...whites and christians are "infidels" to them.

Let the jews and the muzzies work out their own problems and last man standing "wins"....fighting endless proxy wars for israel in the ME is part of the problem.
Proving me right

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

the truth is large. go ahead and refute what I said....

LMAO..just kidding..you can't refute any of it and you know it... It's all true.
Refute the fact that you want genocide? Why when you just said you do

It's the Muslims and Jews who want White Genocide. That is what's taking place here. Their goal is the destruction of our race, culture and heritage.
Lmao. Are you kidding me? Listen little child if race is the center of your univers you are as stupid as a Democrat and just as hateful.

The government is the ones insisting on special laws for the "protected class" to artificially elevate them because of their race....They and radical leftists like you are the ones obsessed with race.

Proving me right

LMAO..just kidding..you can't refute any of it and you know it... It's all true.

It's the Muslims and Jews who want White Genocide. That is what's taking place here. Their goal is the destruction of our race, culture and heritage.
Lmao. Are you kidding me? Listen little child if race is the center of your univers you are as stupid as a Democrat and just as hateful.

The government is the ones insisting on special laws for the "protected class" to artificially elevate them because of their race....They and radical leftists like you are the ones obsessed with race.
Lmao I am radical left? Listen you fucking moron the one sounding like a radical leftwing nut is you. These islomonazi are not killing over color they are killing because of a ideology of hate for Jews, atheists and christians. It doesn't matter what fucking color you are they will kill you. It doesnt matter that you hate jews just like them they will kill you. Why? Because you fool Muhammed said you are a infidel.

Proving me right

Ignorant nonsense.

The law recognizes protected and suspect classes of persons in response to the racism, hatred, and bigotry codified in law – such as state measures seeking to violate the due process rights and equal protection rights of gay Americans recently invalidated by the Supreme Court. (see Obergefell v. Hodges)

Indeed, the law would no longer need to recognize protected and suspect classes of persons if there were no more efforts to disadvantage classes of person through force of law; efforts advocated mostly by the right.

The liberals want a attack here because they believe we deserve it for supporting the Jews

fuck the jews..they are bigoted supremacists..."gods own people"..indeed!..what hogwash...and whites and christians are "unclean"...and "goyim" and "shiksas" to them.

fuck the muzzies..they are bigoted supremacists...whites and christians are "infidels" to them.

Let the jews and the muzzies work out their own problems and last man standing "wins"....fighting endless proxy wars for israel in the ME is part of the problem.

Exactly the kind of bigoted, idiotic coward I have referenced in other threads ^^^^^^^^

Lmao I am radical left? Listen you fucking moron the one sounding like a radical leftwing nut is you. These islomonazi are not killing over color they are killing because of a ideology of hate for Jews, atheists and christians. It doesn't matter what fucking color you are they will kill you. It doesnt matter that you hate jews just like them they will kill you. Why? Because you fool Muhammed said you are a infidel.

...now we're getting somewhere..talking about the present. How "progressive" of you!...when you guys let your radical left indoctrination control you, it always comes down to..."but...but...BUSH" when the manchurian muslim works to undermine america

Ignorant nonsense.

The law recognizes protected and suspect classes of persons in response to the racism, hatred, and bigotry codified in law – such as state measures seeking to violate the due process rights and equal protection rights of gay Americans recently invalidated by the Supreme Court. (see Obergefell v. Hodges)

Indeed, the law would no longer need to recognize protected and suspect classes of persons if there were no more efforts to disadvantage classes of person through force of law; efforts advocated mostly by the right.
your post fails due to the "If-Then" fallacy

Fuck em. If they can't fight for their freedom in their own home country why bring the cowards here.
At the very least NO MALES OVER THE AGE OF 12
Stay out of their nations, arm them all, not just the Zionists, and see what happens. Their precious oil however, you won't have access to that, which is the only reason we've ever been there.
We get our oil from Canada...it's the Europeans who get their oil from the ME.

This will be won when good Muslims finally have the balls to take out their own trash. And we need to twist their arms to do it now by threatening to walk away from the Middle East altogether and to take our foreign aid with us

There are no good Muslims. They are all complicit through decades of silence on terror. Wake up.

Forum List

Back