The Events of January 6th

More and more is coming out about January 6th, and we need a thread to document it.

Now this is interesting:

And this:

Pence is ---- IF and/or when it can be proven that the 2020 election actually was stolen from Donald Trump------a traitor to the USA.

And then it will go without saying he is largely responsible for what happened on January 6th including probably knowing the FBI was involved with guys like Ray Epps instigating it and Nancy Pelosi holding off the National Guard.

It's safe to say there are a lot of good people working to stop the shadow government from destroying this country

According to this article by Eva Fu. On Sept. 6 a grand jury has subpoenaed the DOJ is conducting an investigation questioning the integrity of the 2020 election. If I find a link online I will post it.

Pence is ---- IF and/or when it can be proven that the 2020 election actually was stolen from Donald Trump------a traitor to the USA.

And then it will go without saying he is largely responsible for what happened on January 6th including probably knowing the FBI was involved with guys like Ray Epps instigating it and Nancy Pelosi holding off the National Guard.
His role was purely ceremonial, you dumb motherfucker.

Pat Cipollone reportedly testified to a DOJ grand jury for six hours today. This comes after the courts ruled that Cipollone had to testify without invoking executive privilege. In other words, Cipollone spent six hours giving up Trump to a grand jury today. Let the fun begin.
4i6Ckte.gif

More and more is coming out about January 6th, and we need a thread to document it.

Now this is interesting:

And this:

Pence was a traitor to his country. He let the Democrat filth get away with stealing the election by not calling for an audit, which he could have done as President of the Senate.

He has no credibility. He chose the Swamp over his country. He pissed on the Constitution.

If this gets definitively proven he must be expelled from the Senate and prosecuted if he took any actions to put this in motion.

Forum List

Back