The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, s a result of global warming

Overall CO2 emmissions have reduced in the US despite an increasing population.

Fossil fuels – coal, oil and gas – are by far the largest contributor to global climate change, accounting for over 75 per cent of global greenhouse gas emissions and nearly 90 per cent of all carbon dioxide emissions.

Cheap, reliable energy is awesome!

In 2020, Chinese President Xi Jinping pledged to reduce his country's emissions by 65 percent from their 2005 level by 2030 and reach carbon neutrality by 2060.Au

Well, if a commie pledged. Durr.

What are their emissions today, compared to 2005?
Looks close to double. That means they'd have to cut more than 85%, in the next 6 years.

Doable?

You posted a fake graphic, that graphic is as fake as you being from this country.

It was YOUR graphic, genius. I just shifted the hue as a joke and you FELL for it!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Better get more Special Sauce out of the backroom! :lmao:

It was YOUR graphic, genius. I just shifted the hue as a joke and you FELL for it!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Better get more Special Sauce out of the backroom! :lmao:
I know exactly what you did, I already said it was photoshopped in my first post.

Just shows how you post fake news on this forum, it's what you're paid to do.

Good troll.

I know exactly what you did, I already said it was photoshopped in my first post.
I don't own photoshop and don't even like adobe products. Besides, if you know that, you shouldn't still be looking for a link. Now tell me how the earth changed color yet the color key remained the same?

Just shows how you post fake news on this forum, it's what you're paid to do.
It was just a joke, asshole. I thought you might actually have a sense of humor. Lessee: I'm from Russia, I'm a troll, and everything I post is fake. Gee, you really are a total shithead, aren't ya, McSlap?

It was just a joke, asshole. I thought you might actually have a sense of humor. Lessee: I'm from Russia, I'm a troll, and everything I post is fake. Gee, you really are a total shithead, aren't ya, McSlap?
I was just kidding too, geez, no need to get all upset about it.

It's okay, little buddy. :itsok:

Poor people like to eat and heat their homes.
Why do you want to raise costs for poor people?
Do you hate poor people?
People who live on the cheap, ending up spending more.
When on the cheap, most times, people pay more in the long run. You save in the short term but when cheap does not last, it costs much more in the future.

That is what is happening with climate change. People, like you, are not paying to address it today, leaving those in the futuer to pay more.
How they will pay more is to be determined. Lifestyle, technology to adjust, who knows.

When on the cheap, most times, people pay more in the long run. You save in the short term but when cheap does not last, it costs much more in the future.

That is what is happening with climate change. People, like you, are not paying to address it today, leaving those in the futuer to pay more.
How they will pay more is to be determined. Lifestyle, technology to adjust, who knows.

Poor people who have to pay more for heat can take comfort in that wisdom.

People, like you, are not paying to address it today, leaving those in the future to pay more.

I want to pay for more large scale, reliable nuclear, instead of stupid wind and solar.

The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, is a result of global warming. The most uneducated among us feel it is proof there is no global warming. The cure for stupidity is to educate yourself.

Specifically, warming temperatures are disrupting the polar vortex and pushing cold air into non-traditional areas. While the polar vortex may be bringing extreme cold temperatures to one part of the world, the rest of the world is experiencing extremely hot weather.

Hurricanes are because of global warming. No. Damage from hurricanes is greater now than in early 1800s because there were 1 billion people on Earth then and 8 billion people on Earth now. But there is no evidence hurricanes are more or less prevalent or stronger or weaker than they have been since there have been hurricanes.

Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are due to global warming. Honestly there are people stupid enough to believe that.

Tornadoes are bigger and more of them because of global warming. No evidence for that either. We do have much better means of predicting, identifying tracking, and judging the strength of them now than we had many decades ago

We have been tracking ice coverage at the poles for so short a period--we've had satellite imaging for 45 years and capability of really doing serious analysis for only about 20 years--that it is absurd to think anomalies within so short a period have any significance whatsoever re climate change.

It is highly unlikely that a day goes by that there is not record heat or record cold somewhere on the Planet. It that significant? Not when we have been recording that for such a short time. It could likely continue for hundreds, maybe thousands of years.

Because of excessive and prolonged drought, the Anazazi abandoned cliff dwellings they had occupied for hundreds of years. That was over 700 years ago, long before the Industrial Revolution. Yes weather events are going to have a bigger impact on seven billion more people added to the world population since 1800 especially when they build on the coast, in Tornado Alley, at the foot of volcanoes, on earthquake faults, on flood plains, on drought prone desert terrain.

When those promoting draconian measures to "save the planet from the existential threat of climate change' start living THEIR lives as if they were concerned, I might worry.

Its the result of it being winter. Wicked fuckin' weird!
People who live in the extreme, do not recognize
Hurricanes are because of global warming. No. Damage from hurricanes is greater now than in early 1800s because there were 1 billion people on Earth then and 8 billion people on Earth now. But there is no evidence hurricanes are more or less prevalent or stronger or weaker than they have been since there have been hurricanes.

Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are due to global warming. Honestly there are people stupid enough to believe that.

Tornadoes are bigger and more of them because of global warming. No evidence for that either. We do have much better means of predicting, identifying tracking, and judging the strength of them now than we had many decades ago

We have been tracking ice coverage at the poles for so short a period--we've had satellite imaging for 45 years and capability of really doing serious analysis for only about 20 years--that it is absurd to think anomalies within so short a period have any significance whatsoever re climate change.

It is highly unlikely that a day goes by that there is not record heat or record cold somewhere on the Planet. It that significant? Not when we have been recording that for such a short time. It could likely continue for hundreds, maybe thousands of years.

Because of excessive and prolonged drought, the Anazazi abandoned cliff dwellings they had occupied for hundreds of years. That was over 700 years ago, long before the Industrial Revolution. Yes weather events are going to have a bigger impact on seven billion more people added to the world population since 1800 especially when they build on the coast, in Tornado Alley, at the foot of volcanoes, on earthquake faults, on flood plains, on drought prone desert terrain.

When those promoting draconian measures to "save the planet from the existential threat of climate change' start living THEIR lives as if they were concerned, I might worry.
Tell me again about your doctorate of science. Your focus is on geoscience, I assume.

Poor people who have to pay more for heat can take comfort in that wisdom.

People, like you, are not paying to address it today, leaving those in the future to pay more.

I want to pay for more large scale, reliable nuclear, instead of stupid wind and solar.
You do not strike me as one who would be concerned about the poor or any disadvantaged people. Should the government help them.

People who live in the extreme, do not recognize

Tell me again about your doctorate of science. Your focus is on geoscience, I assume.
I have neve ever claimed to have a degree in science. But I'll gladly put what education I have in climate science up against yours.

Forum List

Back