The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, s a result of global warming

I have neve ever claimed to have a degree in science. But I'll gladly put what education I have in climate science up against yours.
The education in the past is not as important as keepoing up with the new information coming out.
If you educate yourself with a broad spectrum of the information available the evidence is close to conscensus the humans are affecting climate change. Below are reliable sources to receive information from those most educated on the subject of climate change. You can find thousands more.
Or you can listen to old guy living in a single wide in the middle of no where posting on social media.

• Nature Climate Change open_in_new. Organization: Nature Research. ...
  • Sustainable GW open_in_new. ...
  • Arctic News open_in_new. ...
  • Climate Science & Policy Watch open_in_new. ...
  • “Ask NASA” Climate Blog open_in_new. ...
  • Climatelinks open_in_new. ...
  • NOAA Climate.gov open_in_new. ...
  • CleanTechnica open_in_new.

A little cold snap and all this ruckus. I'd like to see the below freezing Temps last for a month or two. It's refreshing.

I think you have excessive fear of being controlled. You are paranoid and not making rational decisions.
You create your own world and live in it.
I live in the same country and world you live in and I do not see it that way nor live it that way.

And I think you have fallen for the "sky is falling" panic that is programmed specifically for rubes like you.

Because you are a rube.

Baaaaaaa.

The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, is a result of global warming. The most uneducated among us feel it is proof there is no global warming. The cure for stupidity is to educate yourself.

Specifically, warming temperatures are disrupting the polar vortex and pushing cold air into non-traditional areas. While the polar vortex may be bringing extreme cold temperatures to one part of the world, the rest of the world is experiencing extremely hot weather.

It's called winter dumbass

You are accepting the science of the history of climate change.
Why do you not accept the current science.
Either you follow science or you don't.
Because of the unrealistic feedbacks they add on to the radiative forcing of CO2. The simple physics calculate a 1C increase in surface temperature for every doubling of CO2. If they left it at that I would accept it. But they add another 3.5C from supposed feedbacks on top of the 1C.

Overall CO2 emmissions have reduced in the US despite an increasing population.

Fossil fuels – coal, oil and gas – are by far the largest contributor to global climate change, accounting for over 75 per cent of global greenhouse gas emissions and nearly 90 per cent of all carbon dioxide emissions.
Yes, and the rest of the world (i.e. China, India, etc.) add 1 billion tons of new CO2 emissions each year. So every 5 years those nations create an equivalent US worth of emissions.

The US isn't the problem.

Specifically, warming temperatures are disrupting the polar vortex and pushing cold air into non-traditional areas ...

What a load of horseshit ...

Think SRB O-rings at 25ºF when we launched Space Shuttle Challenger ... that's NORMAL ... so we're seeing cold air in places that regularly get cold air ... that's not climate change, that's the same climate ...

Show us cold where there's never been cold before ...

What a load of horseshit ...

Think SRB O-rings at 25ºF when we launched Space Shuttle Challenger ... that's NORMAL ... so we're seeing cold air in places that regularly get cold air ... that's not climate change, that's the same climate ...

Show us cold where there's never been cold before ...
Yes, because God forbid we have cold weather during the winter. This shows just how batshit crazy the theory of catastrophic AGW makes people act.

The extreme cold, the USA is experiencing, is a result of global warming. The most uneducated among us feel it is proof there is no global warming. The cure for stupidity is to educate yourself.

Specifically, warming temperatures are disrupting the polar vortex and pushing cold air into non-traditional areas. While the polar vortex may be bringing extreme cold temperatures to one part of the world, the rest of the world is experiencing extremely hot weather.

/----/ Another possibility...
1705593214548.png

Yes, and the rest of the world (i.e. China, India, etc.) add 1 billion tons of new CO2 emissions each year. So every 5 years those nations create an equivalent US worth of emissions.
So what? Does that let us off the hook? How many decades was the U.S. the world's largest emitter of greenhouse gases, and now have shipped our manufacturing to China?

Forum List

Back