The fall of Trumpism continues

Trump has been a joke his entire life. Some people like his money. No one likes the man. You cannot find a more disgusting human.
I think most of his supporters get all that. It's just that they are THAT fed up with Dems, and they are convinced it's a binary choice.

There is truth in what you say.
He is the expression of the rage, paranoia and hate that have been building on the Right since the day Limbaugh went national.

It was under the surface. We didn't see it for the most part.

He is their giant FUCK YOU to the rest of the world. The louder and uglier and more vulgar the better.

He is the expression of the rage, paranoia and hate that have been building on the Right since the day Limbaugh went national.

It was under the surface. We didn't see it for the most part.

If the "we" in question is the Democratic Party, they still don't see it. Or, if they do see it, they seem to think they can just ignore it and it will go away.

I meant "we" as in the rest of country. And we are still trying to get our heads around it.
Ok, so the Dems are part of "we" - maybe the most important part when it comes to countering Trumpism. And they seem firmly planted in denial from what I can see. They refuse to modify their platform to achieve consensus. If they did so, if they just backed off a little on their progressive wishlist and gave conservatives a little less to fear, they could win handily and save the nation from fascism.

I'm still trying to get my head around why they won't do that.

Ok, so the Dems are part of "we" - maybe the most important part when it comes to countering Trumpism. And they seem firmly planted in denial from what I can see. They refuse to modify their platform to achieve consensus. If they did so, if they just backed off a little on their progressive wishlist and gave conservatives a little less to fear, they could win handily and save the nation from fascism.

I'm still trying to get my head around why they won't do that.
There's still a lot of mockery and an abject refusal to see the role they played in the rise of the buffoon, with their commitment to PC and Identity Politics.

Bring that up, and they dismiss it out of hand. And you'll never see them discussing it on their own, outside of Maher and Carville.

The context is American minorities being replaced by trespassers under G W and Obama.
Do try and keep up.
This country was started by trespassers you dumbass. You are a descendant of a trespasser you dumbass. Your trespasser
Use bleach to cure COVID. Bomb Mexico to get rid of drug cartel. Shoot rioters, stared at eclipse without protective glasses. on and on. The world thinks he is a joke.

1652220407939.png

This country was started by trespassers you dumbass. You are a descendant of a trespasser you dumbass. Your trespasser

Use bleach to cure COVID. Bomb Mexico to get rid of drug cartel. Shoot rioters, stared at eclipse without protective glasses. on and on. The world thinks he is a joke.

View attachment 642886
Did you find that claim on a Native American leaf?
What did Native Americans do to each other or claim more land?
Did they have a Congress or did they simply murder each other?

You and your son in law do not care that Trump attempted to stay in power by denying Black Americans their right to select who they want to be President if they don’t live in bright red states. America needs investors who believe all American law abiding citizens have the right to have their votes counted. We don’t want or need racist investors like you in Northern Virginia.
Here's what my son-in-law texted me after I texted him if private investors are interested in North Virginia...
North Virginia has very few and very few and very specific industries and all major industries are funded by and for the Federal Government.
Private investors avoid North Virginia unless they are geared towards the government contracts.

Forum List

Back