The fall of Trumpism continues

My son-in-law is in commercial real-estate all over the US and says Trump was the best President ever for the US economy.
YOUR son-in-law is a Putin/Trump duped moron. Trumps GDP never went over 3.0 and then It got close only once. Obama had several years at 3.0 GDP.

And before Covid hit Trump’s big tax break for the rich had already burned out and America was heading for a recession in 2020. Covid of course was worse than a recession, but it took the blame away from Trump’s Deficit busting tax policy.

Yes and it produced no GDP like Trump promised, the rich got richer, middle-class incomes didn’t rise very much, housing construction and builder supplies we’re cut way back during trumps regime, and it blew big hole in the annual federal debt which hurts future generations like my daughters and grandchildren.

Why did you lie about about me being on welfare you sleazy retared?
housing construction and builder supplies we’re cut way back during trumps regime,

You must live in a true outlier area.
Every major city in the US was exploding with commercial and residential construction.
On the other hand, the GLOBAL COVID epidemic did cause a world wide supply chain problem which still exists.

YOUR son-in-law is a Putin/Trump duped moron. Trumps GDP never went over 3.0 and then It got close only once. Obama had several years at 3.0 GDP.

And before Covid hit Trump’s big tax break for the rich had already burned out and America was heading for a recession in 2020. Covid of course was worse than a recession, but it took the blame away from Trump’s Deficit busting tax policy.
My son-in-law was not going to vote for Trump until I forced him to actually look into Trump's past commercial dealings.
he discovered that Trump, despite all the ProgTard and Neo-ConTard bad press, was the man to resuscitate the US economy.

My son-in-law was not going to vote for Trump until I forced him to actually look into Trump's past commercial dealings.
he discovered that Trump, despite all the ProgTard and Neo-ConTard bad press, was the man to resuscitate the US economy
Was he smart enough to realize his father in law lied because Trump failed to do better than Obama’s repair of the Great Bush recession of 2008.

Trump did nothing great about the economy.

Every major city in the US was exploding with commercial and residential construction.
It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump. I live in Fairfax Va. 20 miles from the White House. I have been here since 1999. Working! Not on welfare.

I’ve watched BILLIONS and billions of commercial and residential construction.ongoing the entire twenty years.

When we bought our townhouse in 2005 there was a huge development in our area with thousands of new homes, new schools and roads, public transportation. Trump was going bankrupt around that time.

The developers began planning it and doing environmental studies when Clinton was President who created millions of jobs and ended with budget surpluses that Bush squandered.

We could not afford new construction, but we found a deal at the start of a bubble and bought a perfect townhouse about 20 years old. For $265K and better than new, end unit with huge deck. . It was worth $325 and we lucked out finding sellers in a predicament that had nothing to do with Bush or TRUMP.

I do all the remodeling myself and new kitchen and baths, hardwood floors and several tile jobs, It’s now worth $500k. BECAUSE I am not lazy on welfare.
My son-in-law was not going to vote for Trump until I forced him to actually look into Trump's past commercial dealings. Commercial and residential construction has never let up.

Your son in law is stupid for thinking a thrice bankrupt reality TV BUFFOON born with a silver spoon in his mouth, pussy grabber has any business being President.

Trump promised white evangelical Christian nationalists political power if they select him in the GOP primaries. Is your son in law one of them?

BULLSHIT!
The Housing Market and Economic Expansion started about 2 months after Trump's Tax Break.

I agree that no one will come up with anything better than the ACA.

Trump kept North Korea and Russia in check and you know zero about US history in terms of conflicts.
No one messed around with Trump after he dropped the MOAB on ISIS.

LOL

The bullshit is yours. Trump never had a year where real GDP exceeded 3%.

Yeah? Well when the DemocRATs get ass-raped this November and either Trump or (Preferrably) DeSantis gets elected in 2024, I will thoroughly enjoy watching your far Left Communist heads go nuclear!

LOL

Like yours has done, over and over, since November, 2018 & 2020.

:dance:

The Housing Market and Economic Expansion started about 2 months after Trump's Tax Break.

Trump never had a year where real GDP exceeded 3%.

Indeependent is a liar.

FACTS destroy Trumpism.

Trump’s Economic Growth Is Slower Than Obama’s Last 3 Years​

Over the 12 quarters Trump has been President only four of them have had GDP growth over 3% and six of the quarter’s growth was 2.3% or lower. And for the past three quarters GDP growth has been 2.0%, 2.1% and 2.1%, respectively. Trump’s Economic Growth Is Slower Than Obama’s Last 3 Years
This is a far cry from Trump’s claim that the economy could growt 4%, 5% or maybe even 6% when he was President.​

Indeependent is a liar.

FACTS destroy Trumpism.

Trump’s Economic Growth Is Slower Than Obama’s Last 3 Years​

Over the 12 quarters Trump has been President only four of them have had GDP growth over 3% and six of the quarter’s growth was 2.3% or lower. And for the past three quarters GDP growth has been 2.0%, 2.1% and 2.1%, respectively. Trump’s Economic Growth Is Slower Than Obama’s Last 3 Years
This is a far cry from Trump’s claim that the economy could growt 4%, 5% or maybe even 6% when he was President.​
Obama was great…He help create many jobs for food servers.
When’s the last time you were paid $9.00/hour?

Obama was great…He help create many jobs for food servers.
When’s the last time you were paid $9.00/hour?

Obama added 1½ million more jobs than Trump did over that period. And some food servers earn 6 figure salaries.

Any fine dining restaurant.
I was expecting that answer…
How many minorities were replaced by trespassers at fine restaurants that seem to employ only foreign exchange students who speak Elegant French and Italian?

I know you’re an egotistical nut who can never admit he’s full of crap.
I must inform you that I eat at finer restaurants and they never replaced their elegant waiters with trespassers.

We’re talking Kansas Fried Chicken, etc…

I know you’re an egotistical nut who can never admit he’s full of crap.
I must inform you that I eat at finer restaurants and they never replaced their elegant waiters with trespassers.

We’re talking Kansas Fried Chicken, etc…

Great, then it sounds like you agree with me that some food servers earn 6 figure salaries.

Great, then it sounds like you agree with me that some food servers earn 6 figure salaries.
Less than 1%, which is the context of this discussion.
Your ego just can’t let go; no wonder you’re such a self loving scumbag and backstabber.

To remind you that the sole relevant context is employment going up under Obama.
To tried in vain to include a group of people who were not replaced by trespassers.

Forum List

Back