The fall of Trumpism continues

Name me a food server that makes a 6 figure salary on the books.
Indeependent supports the loser, race antagonistic, authoritarian, Vladimir Putin pal, former president who spent the last few months after losing the 2020 election conniving and Plotting and stirring up the mob with the BIG LIE in order to overturn the election in a way that canceled all the black and other minority voters in at least six states that Biden won - and Indeependent wants to spend time arguing the lie that Trump was better for food servers than was President Obama. That is just more of the same old Trumpism bullshit that we had to put up for five of the most miserable years in America due to what Republicans wanting a fucking asshole dumbass to be put in the White House.

Indeependent supports the loser, race antagonistic, authoritarian, Vladimir Putin pal, former president who spent the last few months after losing the 2020 election conniving and Plotting and stirring up the mob with the BIG LIE in order to overturn the election in a way that canceled all the black and other minority voters in at least six states that Biden won - and Indeependent wants to spend time arguing the lie that Trump was better for food servers than was President Obama. That is just more of the same old Trumpism bullshit that we had to put up for five of the most miserable years in America due to what Republicans wanting a fucking asshole dumbass to be put in the White House.
What city do you work in?
I’ll ask my son-in-law if anyone is investing in your locale.

Not until Trump.
When Obama’s 2nd term started I lowered myself and asked them what they were earning and 99% answered $9.00/hour.
I asked as the years went by and 99% answered $9.00/hour.

LOL

Your lies are easy to debunk. The BLS has tracked that statistic since 2006 and in all those years, the average hourly earnings have never been that low...

LOL

Your lies are easy to debunk. The BLS has tracked that statistic since 2006 and in all those years, the average hourly earnings have never been that low...

I already explained the BLS bullshit to you more than once and more than once you ran away with your tail between your legs.
You can’t weasel your way out of this so don’t try.

I am so thankful to God that I don’t work with a backstabbing scumbag like you.

What city do you work in?
I’ll ask my son-in-law if anyone is investing in your locale.

You and your son in law do not care that Trump attempted to stay in power by denying Black Americans their right to select who they want to be President if they don’t live in bright red states. America needs investors who believe all American law abiding citizens have the right to have their votes counted. We don’t want or need racist investors like you in Northern Virginia.

You and your son in law do not care that Trump attempted to stay in power by denying Black Americans their right to select who they want to be President if they don’t live in bright red states. America needs investors who believe all American law abiding citizens have the right to have their votes counted. We don’t want or need racist investors like you in Northern Virginia.
Northern Virginia…Thanks!

There’s nothing wrong with being Black.
What is wrong is when trespassers replace Blacks in the workforce by business owners under cutting salaries.

I already explained the BLS bullshit to you more than once and more than once you ran away with your tail between your legs.
You can’t weasel your way out of this so don’t try.

I am so thankful to God that I don’t work with a backstabbing scumbag like you.

LOLOL

No one cares if you want to ignore BLS statistics. Not only are they the leading body of gathering/analyzing employment stats, they utterly crush your own made up "statistics" based on asking a cashier at the Kansas Fried Chicken place in 2013 what she was being paid.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

No one cares if you want to ignore BLS statistics. Not only are they the leading body of gathering/analyzing employment stats, they utterly crush your own made up "statistics" based on asking a cashier at the Kansas Fried Chicken place in 2013 what she was being paid.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
I hate to break it to you but you’re not sitting in your boss’s office talking shit about your co-workers.
It’s obvious you are suffering from dementia or are losing your shit due to your ego because the BLS can’t determine anything when they use bogus conditions to make up their lies.

I hate to break it to you but you’re not sitting in your boss’s office talking shit about your co-workers.
It’s obvious you are suffering from dementia or are losing your shit due to your ego because the BLS can’t determine anything when they use bogus conditions to make up their lies.

:cuckoo:

Spits the idiot who wants others to accept his "statistics" of asking some food server what they earn over BLS statistics.

If I haven't mentioned this before, you're a flaming nut. :cuckoo:
Says the idiot who says Americans are working when they’re trespassers.

Just look at who they vote for. The Founding Fathers were right, only the smart people should be allowed to vote.

I'm amazed by what the liberals post here.

They think since we only caught a small number of those involved with voter fraud that we should pretend it's not a real problem.
It is not liberals. It is anti-Trumpers. Many are Republican, many are Independent. I come to this site to listen to the Trump minions. Trump's bitches that will do anything he asks.
I do not come in contact with them in the real world. The Trump minions are sad pathetic group.

Forum List

Back