The fall of Trumpism continues

Thanks for not answering my questions.
thumbsup.gif
You must be quite frustrated to post more of your "trying to justify your out of context" posts.

I do get you...you always throw in a fact that has nothing to do with the Thread or the current context, then you post emotionally disturbed and mentally ill emoticons to make it appear as though you're on target.
What's really ironic is that nobody responds to your idiocy anymore but me.

You must be quite frustrated to post more of your "trying to justify your out of context" posts.

I do get you...you always throw in a fact that has nothing to do with the Thread or the current context, then you post emotionally disturbed and mentally ill emoticons to make it appear as though you're on target.
What's really ironic is that nobody responds to your idiocy anymore but me.

And yet, this started when you posted this nonsense...

Obama was great…He help create many jobs for food servers.
When’s the last time you were paid $9.00/hour?

... which is bullshit as I proved.

which is bullshit as I proved.
You haven't even proven that you know what bullshit is, let alone that you can differentiate your leftist bullshit from the conservative factual shit that you do not want to acknowledge.

Into the basket of maroons you go.

And yet, this started when you posted this nonsense...

... which is bullshit as I proved.
Not bullshit; what was bullshit was you including upscale food servers who could not be replaced by trespassers.
Anyway, you're on your own from now on as I find you to be one of the most obnoxious posters I have ever encountered.

You haven't even proven that you know what bullshit is, let alone that you can differentiate your leftist bullshit from the conservative factual shit that you do not want to acknowledge.

Into the basket of maroons you go.

LOL

An idiot chimes in and ignores the BLS link I posted proving his bullshit is bullshit.

My shocked face --> :lmao:

Not bullshit; what was bullshit was you including upscale food servers who could not be replaced by trespassers.
Anyway, you're on your own from now on as I find you to be one of the most obnoxious posters I have ever encountered.

tenor.gif

That is quite an articulate and well thought out response.
Where do you people come from. An unbelievable combination of immorality and rock bottom stupidity. Trump has empowered the slime of the earth.
Says the party that incited a political assassination attempt against Republicans and got Steve Scalise shot...

...that incited / supported / defended extremists:

- holding an entire city block hostage...

- looting, burning, murdering, attempting to burn Federal Marshalls alive

- allowing males / pedos into little girls' bathrooms

- facilitated / engaged in human, child, and sex trafficking not to mention having sex with kids

- endangering USSC Justice's lives in danger like they did Scalise's before he was shot

- incited a terrorist attack, firebombing Americans who disagree with them

....and on and on and on and on....

LOL

An idiot chimes in and ignores the BLS link I posted proving his bullshit is bullshit.

My shocked face --> :lmao:

Attachments

• C70E046F-CC39-4755-8944-C7829CDBD306.jpeg
    C70E046F-CC39-4755-8944-C7829CDBD306.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
Says the party that incited a political assassination attempt against Republicans and got Steve Scalise shot...

...that incited / supported / defended extremists:

- holding an entire city block hostage...

- looting, burning, murdering, attempting to burn Federal Marshalls alive

- allowing males / pedos into little girls' bathrooms

- facilitated / engaged in human, child, and sex trafficking not to mention having sex with kids

- endangering USSC Justice's lives in danger like they did Scalise's before he was shot

- incited a terrorist attack, firebombing Americans who disagree with them

....and on and on and on and on....
You are seriously whacked. You live in an alternative universe. You have lost any understanding of reality.
In the old days they would people like you in mental institutions.

You are seriously whacked. You live in an alternative universe. You have lost any understanding of reality.
In the old days they would people like you in mental institutions.
....Visiting g whackos like you suffering from TDS and denial, snowflake.

Private investors avoid North Virginia unless they are geared towards the government contracts.
Do you and your stupid son in law say that Trump did not embrace and impose the John Eastman coup memo against the United States of America by pressuring Mike Pence to cancel all legal votes in the following states because of the large numbers of black voters who voted in Pennsylvania Wisconsin Georgia Michigan Arizona Nevada and New Mexico? Did you notice that the fake TRUMP ELECTORS from those states are all white?

Last edited:
Do you and your stupid son in law say that Trump did not embrace and impose the John Eastman coup memo against the United States of America by pressuring Mike Pence to cancel all legal votes in the following states because of the large numbers of black voters who voted in Pennsylvania Wisconsin Georgia Michigan Arizona Nevada and New Mexico? Did you notice that the fake TRUMP ELECTORS from those states are all white?
Did you notice millions of votes being dumped at 3:15AM EST?

Forum List

Back