The Family: A Proclamation to the world

1)It was written in 1995 by the first presidency and council of the twelve apostles as they were instructed from revelation by the Spirit. Elder Oaks explains some of the process in the link I provided in the op.

2)The will of the Lord is determined by revelation given to those who hold the keys and stewardship to receive it and confirmed by the Holy Spirit to all those who ask of God.

3)God

4) no idea what you mean by two heavens or what it has to do with the two genders
1)It was written in 1995 by the first presidency and council of the twelve apostles as they were instructed from revelation by the Spirit. Elder Oaks explains some of the process in the link I provided in the op.

We, the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children.

I guess I was asking when in Antiquity, the 1st century was marriage "ordained of God" I thought you said it was but rereading your comments it was only in the article.

still interesting you believe you have the right to proclaim, yourselves the intent of the Almighty not shared by them through an event in history everyone is familiar with.

The Lord has always called and authorized men to speak on His behalf. That's how we received the scriptures to begin with
The Lord has always called and authorized men to speak on His behalf. That's how we received the scriptures to begin with

in 1995 -

the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - did they speak to all its members or just one as usual - have you any statement from the Almighty addressed to two or more people ... sorry, for your own personal consumption does not sound like the Almighty of the Universe, more like your church made up what it wanted to and said it came from Heaven.

what is sacred is not given but earned including matrimony for each and every individual and the persuasion they chose.

Forum List

Back