The fascists are at it again

Never had one. It's irrelevant anyway. The haters would just have to suck it up and serve Trump supporters. In a same world, where everyone is treated equally under the law.

When political affiliation is a protected class like religion, race and sexual orientation, you might have a point.

Incidently, I've have no problem doing business with someone in a MAGA hat. Money is money.
Equal protection under the law would argue that "protected class" doesn't apply. All should be treated equally, yes?

The greater good is following the rule of law instead of mob mentality. The Constitution can be changed if it needs to be. Ignoring it is not an option.

Um, no. They made laws to keep guns out of the hands like Joker HOlmes, and the NRA has challenged them or found other ways to avoid them.

So every day, your greater good is some maniac with a machine gun shooting up a bar or a theater or a preschool, because, um, Founding Slave Rapists or something.

The greater good is following the rule of law instead of mob mentality. The Constitution can be changed if it needs to be. Ignoring it is not an option.

Um, no. They made laws to keep guns out of the hands like Joker HOlmes, and the NRA has challenged them or found other ways to avoid them.

So every day, your greater good is some maniac with a machine gun shooting up a bar or a theater or a preschool, because, um, Founding Slave Rapists or something.

Bull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bull.

That's what you guys gave us. 40 years ago, this sort of shit never happened.. now it happens all the time.

That's what you guys gave us. 40 years ago, this sort of shit never happened.. now it happens all the time.
Joey illustrating his ignorance of U.S. history yet again.

The first school shooting occurred July 26, 1764 in Greencastle, Pennsylvania. The teacher and nine children were shot and killed by some Native Americans (that's right - the first school shooting / mass murder was committed by indians).

The lack of fully automatic weapons didn't stop the slaughter. And this was 12 years before we even declared out independence from England and founded the United States. This shit was going on more than 240 years ago.

What a shame you're not educated, uh Joey?

It ensures people like you can't become Fidel "Fucking" Castro. And that's why it bothers you so much.

No, I'm not worried about that at all. The government will always have more guns, better guns and when they shoot one of you gun nuts like a rabid dog, most of their neighbors cheer because they were scaring their children.

Sadly, the result of your insecurities is that we have to put up with 33,000 gun deaths a year because they are out there.

Joey illustrating his ignorance of U.S. history yet again.

The first school shooting occurred July 26, 1764 in Greencastle, Pennsylvania. The teacher and nine children were shot and killed by some Native Americans (that's right - the first school shooting / mass murder was committed by indians).

Dude, that's not even comparable. I'm reasonably sure those Native Americans didn't go to that school. This happened as part of the Pontiac's War,

If you can't see the difference between an act of war and a massacre in regular life, you are deluded.

But I bet if those little kiddies had been armed, that would have solved the problem, right Gun Nut?

Bull.

And what changed? Do we have more or fewer laws that are supposed to prevent these occurrences? More or less public angst? More or less hysteria at the sight of a feral gang of guns roaming the countryside?

It wasn't that long ago that a dad could order his kid a gun from the Sears catalog and nobody got shot. No schools became target zones.

The problem has never been guns.

Sadly, the result of your insecurities is that we have to put up with 33,000 gun deaths a year because they are out there.
"Insecurities"? Is that what you call the bloodbath in Chicago because they implemented the exact idiotic policies you are calling for here?

You ever notice, Joe, that wherever a city implements the ignorant policies you advocate for, catastrophic failure follows? Chicago banned firearms like you want and it's an absolute slaughter house. Cuba implemented the healthcare you want and people receive operations with dirty, rusty tools like it's 1687. The U.S.S.R. implemented economic policy you want and collapsed.

Seriously brother...it's time for you to move on. Leave the policy making to the adults.

But I bet if those little kiddies had been armed, that would have solved the problem, right Gun Nut?
I bet if the teacher had been armed, along with some law enforcement - there would have been no problem to "solve". Want to bet, uneducated wing-nut?

Last edited:
And what changed? Do we have more or fewer laws that are supposed to prevent these occurrences? More or less public angst? More or less hysteria at the sight of a feral gang of guns roaming the countryside?

It wasn't that long ago that a dad could order his kid a gun from the Sears catalog and nobody got shot. No schools became target zones.

The problem has never been guns.

No, guy, the problem is definitely guns...

In 1947, there were less than 40 million guns in the US for a population of 140 million. Now we have 300 million plus guns for a population of 300 million. The gun industry pushes guns to people who plain old shouldn't have them.

"Insecurities"? Is that what you call the bloodbath in Chicago because they implemented the exact idiotic policies you are calling for here?

Okay, you see, dummy, the hting is, Chicago's very sensible gun laws were overturned in 2008 with the Heller and McDonald decisions. Since then the death toll has gone through the roof.

You ever notice, Joe, that wherever a city implements the ignorant policies you advocate for, catastrophic failure follows? Chicago banned firearms like you want and it's an absolute slaughter house.

Um, no, actually, the gun violence rate went down after 1983 when the tougher laws were enacted. The sprang back up again after the National rampage Association got it declared unconstitutional because Founding Slave Rapists or something.

Um, no, actually, the gun violence rate went down after 1983 when the tougher laws were enacted. The sprang back up again after the National rampage Association got it declared unconstitutional because Founding Slave Rapists or something.
Because...you're pissed off you can't get the votes you need to implement communism. I'm sorry the American people don't agree with your deep desire to disarm everyone Joey, but they don't. Deal with it.

Because...you're pissed off you can't get the votes you need to implement communism. I'm sorry the American people don't agree with your deep desire to disarm everyone Joey, but they don't. Deal with it.

Um, the american people have voted for More liberalism is 6 out of the last 7 national elections...

(Sorry, midterms aren't national).

Um, the american people have voted for More liberalism is 6 out of the last 7 national elections...

(Sorry, midterms aren't national).
Uh...the American people have voted for more conservatism in 6 out of the last 10 "national elections" (by far your most idiotic term) - including the latest. And....that's not what we're discussing anyway. You can't get the votes to amend the U.S. Constitution because the American people don't agree with you, Fidel. Deal with it.

Uh...the American people have voted for more conservatism in 6 out of the last 10 "national elections" (by far your most idiotic term) -

Um, no, they didn't. Winning the Electoral Ripoff on a technicality isn't a national election. Neither is winning gerrymandered districts.

If we allocated offices by popular vote, the REpublicans would be consigned to a regional party.

Forum List

Back