The FBI lied again….no nuke secrets at Trump’s home

I have a big problem with her allowing the information to be hacked by our enemies. You cant hack paper documents.
Actually..about that..

After years of wondering, I found out what it was and it was pretty damn secure, one of the underlings got their shit hacked, but no higher access could have been gained from that.
The problem with it is it was supposed to be government approved and documented and all that.

I think uhh..it was Cisco with a hardware firewall and encryption. I mean; That's pretty damn secure.

There's 1-2 steps more it could have been to be more secure, but only 1-2. It was set up by a pro.

The government could not keep tabs on it; That was the issue.

It’s a goddamn resort. People go in and out all the time with dozens or hundreds of people working there every day.

The Secret Service guard the president. They don’t guard his shit.

Not in the residence where they were kept. That is guarded 24/7 by the Secret Service.

Øbama stored documents, including classified documents, in an insecure warehouse.

Not in the residence where they were kept. That is guarded 24/7 by the Secret Service.

Øbama stored documents, including classified documents, in an insecure warehouse.
Obama’s documents were in custody of the national archives at all time. They were always stored consistent with government regulations.

Trump kept national secrets in a closet. The secret service aren’t guarding his closets.

And yes, people go in and out of his residence all the time. Trump is a rich, overweight pampered baby. He had people who do everything for him.

Obama’s documents were in custody of the national archives at all time. They were always stored consistent with government regulations.

Trump kept national secrets in a closet. The secret service aren’t guarding his closets.

And yes, people go in and out of his residence all the time. Trump is a rich, overweight pampered baby. He had people who do everything for him.

They were stored in an unsecured warehouse by Øbama. That is why the Obama Foundation had to pay the Archive to remove them from that warehouse to 'NARA-controlled facilities'. Meaning they were NOT under NARA control before that. Duh!

The Tweet contains a direct link to The Obama Foundation page.

Last edited:
Not at all. The secret service aren’t watching over every closet in Trump’s house. They don’t manage his staff. They don’t dictate who visits the club.

Classified documents are supposed to be secured. They weren’t.
They were in the Presidents home. All presidents home are HIGHLY secure. Your argument is foolish. Im surprised you didnt bail on it long ago. :laugh:

They were stored in an unsecured warehouse by Øbama. That is why the Obama Foundation had to pay the Archive to remove them from that warehouse to a secure location. Duh!
The warehouse you’re referring to is operated by the national archives.

And it was secured.

They were in the Presidents home. All presidents home are HIGHLY secure. Your argument is foolish. Im surprised you didnt bail on it long ago. :laugh:
The secret service didn’t even know they existed.

Actually..about that..

After years of wondering, I found out what it was and it was pretty damn secure, one of the underlings got their shit hacked, but no higher access could have been gained from that.
The problem with it is it was supposed to be government approved and documented and all that.

I think uhh..it was Cisco with a hardware firewall and encryption. I mean; That's pretty damn secure.

There's 1-2 steps more it could have been to be more secure, but only 1-2. It was set up by a pro.

The government could not keep tabs on it; That was the issue.
Director Mueller said that he was sure that our enemies accessed her server.

The warehouse you’re referring to is operated by the national archives.

And it was secured.

Not. The Obama Foundation had to pay NARA to remove them to 'NARA-controlled facilities'; facilities that met NARA standards. This means that NARA didn't control them before the move and they were kept in a facility that DID NOT meat NARA standards.

Director Mueller said that he was sure that our enemies accessed her server.
They did, but it was an underling's email chain which led to bupkis.

They didn't get the big smelly tuna. Really the (Hillary) home server configuration was 7/8 as secure as can be. True Story. I don't have a link, but I found out not long ago. It was a Cisco server with a dedicated hardware firewall.

It obviously was set up by a pro who knew what they were doing. The problem is that it was not govenment sanctioned or tracked.

I'd have a notch better setup if it was me; But that's just me.

I think mdk has a private server. (and his own domain)

Back before GoDaddy gobbled all that up, regular people could have that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back