The FBI Should Release the Trump-Raid Warrant

You were replying to a post in which I was replying to Easy. You think maybe a good idea for you to read what he said first?
Good grief. You asked what purpose there would be for them to call and inform the President. And I gave you the purpose. The first fucking sentence in my post said It's not about approval.

The point I'm making is that they could be demanding that everyone see the warrant, but they're not, because they want to make out it's all some conspiracy.

They love doing this "oh, this thing shows this....." other say "no it doesn't."

As long as it's not released, they can say whatever lies they like about it.
The longer the FBI waits to show the probable cause, the more momentum that story gains, too.

The longer the FBI waits to show the probable cause, the more momentum that story gains, too.

Yeah, true. But then the FBI might have their reasons for not showing the warrant.

How "normal" would it be to show a warrant? Maybe the FBI simply doesn't do this unless forced to.

If there were something lacking or improper about the search warrant Trump certainly would have made it public by now.

It’s appropriate to assume that’s not the case.
The warrant doesn't show what evidence was used to obtain the warrant. Y'all really don't know how this stuff works. Do you?...lol

The point I'm making is that they could be demanding that everyone see the warrant, but they're not, because they want to make out it's all some conspiracy.

They love doing this "oh, this thing shows this....." other say "no it doesn't."

As long as it's not released, they can say whatever lies they like about it.
What information do you think is in the warrant that shed any light on this for or against the person the warrant was served to that we dont already know for the most part?

What information do you think is in the warrant that shed any light on this for or against the person the warrant was served to that we dont already know for the most part?

That's the point again, isn't it? Probably not much. But Trump and his team will be able to say it says ANYTHING they like without it being public.

If there were something lacking or improper about the search warrant Trump certainly would have made it public by now.

It’s appropriate to assume that’s not the case.
If you did a simple google search for federal search warrant contents you’d make much less of a fool of yourself

It's apparent to those with functioning brains that it's been a 6 year witch hunt.

Broadcasting/amplifying the lunatic smears of desperate Democrats is not something a good lawyer would suggest.
smallest-violin-funny.gif

Forum List

Back