The FBI was actually trying to ‘Protect Trump’

Should Trump put spy's into the 2020 Dem campaigns to protect them?

• Yes, and the democRATs will thank him.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No need, because Russians only try to hack Republican campaigns. Everybody know that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If it's show Mueller knew that Stefan Halper was placed in the Trump campaign he should be immediately arrested and charged with sedition
I agree he should have arrested him....but sedition would not apply to infiltrating a campaign. It would apply to infiltrating a President's administration.

Arrested for what? Oh right- Trumpsters don't need a reason.

Stefan Halper was not placed in Trump's campaign.
He never even worked for Trump's campaign.

But now Trumpsters want Americans arrested for being informers for the FBI- all to protect their Dear Leader.
...and the FBI wants moles (spies) to report to them on the Trump campaign.
And again:

Stefan Halper was not placed in Trump's campaign.
He never even worked for Trump's campaign.

But now Trumpsters want Americans arrested for being informers for the FBI- all to protect their Dear Leader.

Trumpsters would prefer that Russia had infiltrated the Trump campaign and are against the FBI acting to prevent that.

The sad thing is that there are some DFs that believe this nonsense. They'll never believe anything else, but they would bitch like hell if the shoe was on the other foot.

How scared are the Trump phans.

LEO investigates reports of criminal activity.

The fake dossier is not proof of criminal activity in the Trump campaign.

LEO hunts their prey where the prey gather.

Innocent folks are not 'prey.'

In the election, shenanigans were occurring in both the Trump and Clinton campaigns.

There are always 'shenanigans' in political runs. Do you live in America?

FBI determined the Clinton activities did not rise legal charges.

Actually Comey DID say Hillary divulged classified information but he let her off Scott-free just like he did for her in Whitewater.

The Trump campaign problems have resulted in investigations, indictnments, pleas, convictions already, with plenty of more to come.

False allegations of 'problems' resulted in fake 'investigations' and an ever expanding Mueller probe. So far, no evidence of Russia/Trump collusion.

The real problem for President Trump, who may well have not know previously of the crimes being committed on his behalf, became actively involved in cover-ups and obstructions of justice.

The only one guilty of obstruction of justice is Hillary who destroyed evidence.

Cohen and Friedman's activities, which may have had nothing to do with Russians, that a whole other problem, may be the cases that unravel the Don's criminal business dealings.

Translation...."I'm grasping at straws and making shit up.'

No one is telling me not to access any information except the rightwing blowhards.

The fact you use the term 'rightwing blowhards' tells me right away you are limiting yourself.

LOL- are you saying that there are no rightwing blowhards?

Seriously?

No I said your use of the term, when I suggested you avail yourself of other news sources, tells me a lot about where you are coming from.

.'

Investigations start because there is some reason to believe that there was possible criminal activity. The dossier of course is just one piece that the FBI was working with.

.'

Investigations start because there is some reason to believe that there was possible criminal activity. The dossier of course is just one piece that the FBI was working with.

The dossier was the key 'reason' and it was criminal to use it in a FISA warrant because it was not based on actual evidence.

Yes, we need to find out about Trump, Russians, et al. We also need to revisit Clinton if necessary.

But right now, the alt right neofacist antiAmerican agenda has to be broken up.

The dossier was the key 'reason' and it was criminal to use it in a FISA warrant because it was not based on actual evidence.
No, it was not the key reason, and to say it was so reveals an ignorance rooted in partisanship.

Yes, we need to find out about Trump, Russians, et al. We also need to revisit Clinton if necessary.

What a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Good luck with that.

No, it was not the key reason, and to say it was so reveals an ignorance rooted in partisanship.

So, what was the key reason. You never stated it. Tell us. Was it that you don't like Trump's tweets or something? IOW show us your evidence.

Well what about the FBI protecting the Hillary Campaign? Her emails were hacked and she lost. Why didn't the fBI plant a spy in any of the democRATs campaigns? The FBI wanted Trump to win?
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...fbi_was_actually_trying_to_protect_trump.html
WaPo published an opinion piece entitled, “The FBI didn’t use an informant to go after Trump. They used one to protect him.”

Rangappa concludes that Trump, “Should be glad to know that the FBI appears to have been trying to thwart a hostile country’s efforts to infiltrate his campaign.”

What the former FBI agent doesn’t realize is that she inadvertently gave Trump the green light to do the same to his 2020 electoral opponent. Trump can use his FBI, CIA, and DOJ to “protect” his Democrat opponent by inserting a spy into their campaign.
I had tears running down my face on that one. God the Government protecting Trump is like KKK doing crowd control for the NAACP.

Tell us about the dossier, alt right mumblers. :) Since you say it was the main reason, explain it.

Last edited:
Tell us about the dossier, alt right mumblers. :) Since you say it was the main reason, explain it.

Already told you in previous posts....You didn't read them or are you just ignoring inconvenient facts?

Poor poor, Jake. His Hillary SS Uniform is still in the dry cleaner. Hillary's surprising loss put his dream of executing seditious countrymen on hold.

Last edited:

What a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Good luck with that.
You can talk all you want but you make no sense.

I just said that about YOU!!! LOL......Copycat. And, of course, I said it much more eloquently than you.
No, you are copycatting me. You always have done that.

This op is one of the silliest in this month.

Sure, guys, let's talk about the FBI "spying" on criminal politicians.

Sigh.

Forum List

Back