The FBI was actually trying to ‘Protect Trump’

Should Trump put spy's into the 2020 Dem campaigns to protect them?

• Yes, and the democRATs will thank him.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No need, because Russians only try to hack Republican campaigns. Everybody know that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There is no proof of any criminal behavior by Trump

There is no proof that any spy was planted in the Trump campaign- but that doesn't stop Trump and the Trumpsters from saying it.

Let me put it another way- there is just as much proof that Trump is a criminal as there is that the FBI 'planted' a spy in the Trump campaign.
Syriusly?

Yes.
We shall see.

Maybe we will- maybe we won't.

Trump is not exactly known for being forthcoming.

I look forward to when Mueller completes his investigation and hopefully the American people will be allowed to find out his conclusions.
No. We shall see. The truth will eventually be exposed....just like it is being exposed regarding Obama's and Hillary's total disregard of the Constitution.

The Trump administration has turned over every document requested by Herr Mueller....unlike Hillary. She tried to delete subpoenaed documents.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Herr Mueller to wrap it up. He and his cronies are too much enjoying getting paid by the American public. Every goddamned one of them should be in jail.

Last edited:
There is no proof that any spy was planted in the Trump campaign- but that doesn't stop Trump and the Trumpsters from saying it.

Let me put it another way- there is just as much proof that Trump is a criminal as there is that the FBI 'planted' a spy in the Trump campaign.
Syriusly?

Yes.
We shall see.

I look forward to when Mueller completes his investigation and hopefully the American people will be allowed to find out his conclusions.
No. We shall see. The truth will eventually be exposed....just like it is being exposed regarding Obama's and Hillary's total disregard of the Constitution.l.

LOL- you mean the Trumpster's tinfoil hats will be exposed.....
The Trump administration has turned over every document requested by Herr Mueller

Herr Trump still hasn't spoken with Mr. Muehler- despite repeated requests for an interview.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Herr Mueller to wrap it up. He and his cronies are too much enjoying getting paid by the American public. Every goddamned one of them should be in jail.

I won't hold my breath waiting for Herr Trump to stop telling lies, or stop attacking Muehler or his investigation. Remember Muehler? The Republican who was praised by Republicans, appointed by a Republican who was himself a Republican appointed by President Trump? The man who became 'Herr Muehler' to you the day he was appointed to investigate any possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

So I look forward to the conclusion of Mr. Muehler's investigation-and regardless of his conclusions- I will be happy to see them.

What about you?

No. We shall see. The truth will eventually be exposed....just like it is being exposed regarding Obama's and Hillary's total disregard of the Constitution.l.

The Trump administration has turned over every document requested by Herr Mueller

Herr Trump still hasn't spoken with Mr. Muehler- despite repeated requests for an interview.

I won't hold my breath waiting for Herr Trump to stop telling lies, or stop attacking Muehler or his investigation. Remember Muehler? The Republican who was praised by Republicans, appointed by a Republican who was himself a Republican appointed by President Trump? The man who became 'Herr Muehler' to you the day he was appointed to investigate any possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

So I look forward to the conclusion of Mr. Muehler's investigation-and regardless of his conclusions- I will be happy to see them.

What about you?
It should have ended already.

What about you?
Herr Mueller's interview request is akin the fly being invited into the spider's parlor. It is a perjury trap where Mueller's waits for Trump to give a wrong or mistaken answer to an insignificant question so he came say that Trump lied to the special counsel.

Mueller is a goddamned snake who loves to convict innocent people. His top dog, Weissmann has a similar record.

Of course I am ready for it to be over. It should have ended already.

Mueller's report, which will be out shortly before September 15, will be eye opener for the entire world.

The American voter know there was no spy planted in the campaign.

The American voter knows that Trump lies.

Mueller is a superb American servant.

Any who complain against him support criminals.

There is no proof of any criminal behavior by Trump

Syriusly?

Yes.
We shall see.

Trump actually offered to speak with Mueller...Thankfully his legal team knows better. Whatever Trump says to Mueller will be legal-anal-examined to find some infraction of law. Mueller is NOT an objective interviewer. He has been covering Hillary since Watergate.

The American voter know there was no spy planted in the campaign.

The American voter knows that Trump lies.
It’s Ridiculous To Say FBI Spying Meant To Protect The Trump Campaign

The ‘Spy’ Versus ‘Not Spy’ Debate Is a Sideshow
While we’re only at the initial stages of the information cycle on the Halper imbroglio, it’s already clear that both sides are digging in and preparing for battle. “He wasn’t spying on the Trump campaign, he was saving them from themselves” will become the default talking point across the media and left-wing political spectrum, and the Right will respond by quoting the definition of “spy.” None of it will be helpful.

Arguing the semantics of “spy” versus “Confidential Human Source” is a colossal waste of time and energy, and misses the point entirely, designedly so. At this point, as with much else in this year-long exposition of ideological combat disguised as “news,” the appropriate response to the “not a spy” talking point is also the only way any of these issues will ever be resolved: “Prove it.”

Mueller is leading an investigation of criminals.

He will protect Trump's legal rights in the investigation, but remember Mueller is on the side of the law not the criminal.

Mueller is leading an investigation of criminals.

He will protect Trump's legal rights in the investigation, but remember Mueller is on the side of the law not the criminal.

Mueller is a criminal and the rank and file FBI already know it.

Muell

Mueller is a criminal. He let Hillary off twice.
Such is the opinion of the uninformed. Mueller is a great public servant, he moves forward never swerving to the left or swerving to the right. He will catch Trump. The general FBI force love Mueller and despise Trump.

Syriusly?

Yes.
We shall see.

Trump actually offered to speak with Mueller...Thankfully his legal team knows better. Whatever Trump says to Mueller will be legal-anal-examined to find some infraction of law. Mueller is NOT an objective interviewer. He has been covering Hillary since Watergate.
He also has a history of obtaining wrongful convictions by way of witholding evidence....just like his asshole buddy, Andrew Weissmann.

He also has a history of obtaining wrongful convictions by way of witholding evidence....just like his asshole buddy, Andrew Weissmann.

Correct, Mueller has a history of overturned convictions and letting Hillary and Bill of Scott-free.

Muell

Mueller is a criminal. He let Hillary off twice.
Such is the opinion of the uninformed. Mueller is a great public servant, he moves forward never swerving to the left or swerving to the right. He will catch Trump.
Mueller is a criminal and should be prosecuted.
The uninformed may think so.

Forum List

Back