The fight for the presidency in 2020 will be a total battle.

Because right wingers that have been kept under rocks by a civilized country in the past and now have found a voice in Scum Bag will fight like hell to keep that voice because once gone they will never see support for their ugly group again and will be put back underneath their rocks by civilized American , were they belong.

I agree, I expect those not in power to become violent. I also expect an assassination attempt on the President.
Hopefully successful,, I know I know that makes me a bad guy But this POS deserves it Hopefully he's standing next to McConnell
Hatred and bigotry is hurting America.
and 90% of it is coming from the right wing hate group they call a party.

Did it change your vote?

Mine neither.
Trump could rape a 13 year old and BK would blame the kid
Ya I heard scum bag told her he would kill her if she told on him. any one else hear that.

You got a link or just your hatred, bigotry, and ignorance blabbering?
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
View attachment 268355
PBS
  • 16 women have accused Donald Trump of various forms of sexual assault, including one accusation of rape and another, in which the accuser has not used the word “rape” but whose description meets the legal definition of rape. This figure includes standing accusations from both before and after the release of the Access Hollywood tape on October 7, 2016.
  • Four other women have publicly said Mr. Trump walked in on them and other pageant contestants while they were undressing. Buzzfeed reports another three women have confirmed the pageant stories but did not want their names used.
  • The alleged incidents range from the early 1980s to 2013.
  • Donald Trump has adamantly denied all of the stories and accuses the women of being political tools who were trying to undermine either his candidacy or presidency.

So you have an allegation of him raping a 13 year old girl, that is it.
yup from a hundred sources, how about the the 24 sexual assaults, no big deal right? The man is scum, and people who support that are scum also.

Ya I heard scum bag told her he would kill her if she told on him. any one else hear that.

View attachment 268355
PBS
  • 16 women have accused Donald Trump of various forms of sexual assault, including one accusation of rape and another, in which the accuser has not used the word “rape” but whose description meets the legal definition of rape. This figure includes standing accusations from both before and after the release of the Access Hollywood tape on October 7, 2016.
  • Four other women have publicly said Mr. Trump walked in on them and other pageant contestants while they were undressing. Buzzfeed reports another three women have confirmed the pageant stories but did not want their names used.
  • Donald Trump has adamantly denied all of the stories and accuses the women of being political tools who were trying to undermine either his candidacy or presidency.

yup from a hundred sources, how about the the 24 sexual assaults, no big deal right? The man is scum, and people who support that are scum also.

You mentioned the 13 year old in your original post, I asked for a link, nothing came of the lawsuit that was filed in California and New York and both were dismissed, so my take there is nothing there and seems to be the same take as two judges, then you added everything else. I have no idea about the 24 women, I would imagine some of it maybe true. We will see when the trials come out. However the 13 year old is an allegation that is probably untrue.

Because right wingers that have been kept under rocks by a civilized country in the past and now have found a voice in Scum Bag will fight like hell to keep that voice because once gone they will never see support for their ugly group again and will be put back underneath their rocks by civilized American , were they belong.

I agree, I expect those not in power to become violent. I also expect an assassination attempt on the President.
Seriously?

We are nowhere near that.

View attachment 268355
PBS

You mentioned the 13 year old in your original post, I asked for a link, nothing came of the lawsuit that was filed in California and New York and both were dismissed, so my take there is nothing there and seems to be the same take as two judges, then you added everything else. I have no idea about the 24 women, I would imagine some of it maybe true. We will see when the trials come out. However the 13 year old is an allegation that is probably untrue.

Hopefully successful,, I know I know that makes me a bad guy But this POS deserves it Hopefully he's standing next to McConnell
Hatred and bigotry is hurting America.
and 90% of it is coming from the right wing hate group they call a party.

That was coming from a lefty Ed, it is his comment I was responding to. Please comprehend what you read before commenting.

There is only one side that is violent. Fact 50 people were killed in hate crimes in 2018 all of them were killed by right wingers like you people here. So tell me again about violence. That stat says all that needs to be said on the subject doesn't it. No single bore as anecdotes allowed.

Again, do you have the link to an unbiased source or is it a left wing source?

As far as you claiming I would want to kill someone, you got proof or do you just like to slander other people?

Who fires the first shot?

This "battle" will be short lived and bloody.

I don't think you are prepared.
There is no way I meant, killing anyone . But you will kill me anyway is that right.

Don't flatter yourself, you aren't worth the time to kill. You provide no threat and are quite funny in your silly hateful rants.

Seriously?

I know but it makes jbander's day. Just like to yank his chain, he is pretty funny when he rants his nonsense.

Seriously?

I know but it makes jbander's day. Just like to yank his chain, he is pretty funny when he rants his nonsense.
won't wash big guy, this is your line of thinking, easily verified in hundreds of comments ,it's bullshit but that's where you live.

Care to relive the glorious 2016 election, with the MSM, Never-Trumpers, Unstoppable Hillary Clinton, women, minorities, polls, everyone seemingly against Trump....
There was no way Trump could win, no way to 270 EC votes, H had a 95% probability of winning. Trump had no organization, no money, nothing to compete against Hillary's well-oiled political machine......so what happened next........

People of sound mind never tire of that vid. :113:

It's not really any good without all the clips of them crying, bawling and screaming at the sky though. But they're gluttons for punishment so well get to see it all again.

There is only one side that is violent. Fact 50 people were killed in hate crimes in 2018 all of them were killed by right wingers like you people here. So tell me again about violence. That stat says all that needs to be said on the subject doesn't it. No single bore as anecdotes allowed.

As far as you claiming I would want to kill someone, you got proof or do you just like to slander other people?
There is only one side that is violent. Fact 50 people were killed in hate crimes in 2018 all of them were killed by right wingers like you people here. So tell me again about violence. That stat says all that needs to be said on the subject doesn't it. No single bore as anecdotes allowed. So if I bring you a source and it support my numbers it will always be a left leaning source in micro minds even if it was from that Fat guy Rush.

Who's fourth grade essay did you plagiarize this from?

Seriously?

I should have seen that. I only commented because you are not one of the ones that has lost their minds and this seemed out of character.

Sarcasm should have been the obvious conclusion :D

FACT: There is only one side that is violent. Fact 50 people were killed in hate crimes in 2018 all of them were killed by right wingers like you people here. So tell me again about violence. That stat says all that needs to be said on the subject doesn't it. No single bore as anecdotes allowed.

Seriously?

won't wash big guy, this is your line of thinking, easily verified in hundreds of comments ,it's bullshit but that's where you live.

You are so fun to mess with, you have a great day!

FACT: There is only one side that is violent. Fact 50 people were killed in hate crimes in 2018 all of them were killed by right wingers like you people here. So tell me again about violence. That stat says all that needs to be said on the subject doesn't it. No single bore as anecdotes allowed.

No link? LOL!

There is only one side that is violent. Fact 50 people were killed in hate crimes in 2018 all of them were killed by right wingers like you people here. So tell me again about violence. That stat says all that needs to be said on the subject doesn't it. No single bore as anecdotes allowed. So if I bring you a source and it support my numbers it will always be a left leaning source in micro minds even if it was from that Fat guy Rush.

Linky?

Forum List

Back