The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

He is a racist because he hates whites he demonizes them he belittles them and he is prejudice against them, just like Ascelepios is.

Wrong. What happens here is racist whites get called out for their racism and racists like yourself start whining about somebody being a racist for doing it.

SO UNLESS YOU'RE TELLING US ALL WHTES ARE RACISTS, THEN WE ARE NOT HATING, DEMIONIZING, BELITTLING, OR ARE PREJUDICED AGAINST ALL WHITES.

My definition is what dictionaries provide.
The power dynamic is implicit.

No, it is not. And why didn't you post the complete definition? Here, let me do that for you:

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Merriam-Webster's defines racism as:

1: A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
2: Racial prejudice or discrimination.

Again, what did IM2 do to make you cry like such a victim in public?

He called me a liar in public. Where the fuck else was I going to talk about it?

He assumed I lied and made up my story because I'm white.
I doubt it was that simplistic,

Were you there? Did you even fully read my earlier post about it? As I already said, that discussion was where he and I had our first exchanges. He didn't know me from Adam but had the temerity to accuse me of lying about my experience.

It doesn't get any more simplistic than that. Here, see for yourself: Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

My reason for bringing that up in the first place was to illustrate how quickly people today are inclined to see racism around every corner.

but please explain how that threatens or harms you given the definition provided?

It doesn't and I never said it did. But what it does do is show how IM2 judges people by race.

Now let me ask you a question. IM2 considers me racist and has called me one numerous times. Given that I have never oppressed him and have no power or authority to do so; and given that I do not even meet the criteria laid out in the definitions (I hold no beliefs in inherent differences between the races and I do not feel my race is superior or that any race is inferior), on what basis does he justifiably consider me racist?

Lefties call people racist, because lefties are lying assholes.

That is their "justification".
View attachment 313053

Is that why all you white republicans here call me a racist?

Well I am not a Republican but you are a Racist kid.

Nah, I am not a racist. I'm just not the black person that's going to shut up and take the racism coming from whites like you.

Do you know what the definition of the word "racism" is? Don't give me your definition; give me the dictionary definition and the definition as most of the rest of the world understands the word.
racism
[ rey-siz-uh m ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR racism ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
The power dynamic is implicit. Again, what did IM2 do to make you cry like such a victim in public?
I doubt it was that simplistic, but please explain how that threatens or harms you given the definition provided?
The power dynamic is horseshit made up by people to let them excuse their own racism.

Only according to white racists. And Ghost rider is still crying because I applied EEOC standards to his story about racism he said he faced on a job after he went and told a supervisor on a black employee. He narced on a black employee and the black employee got mad and spit on him. Now given the circumstances, without the black employee making any racial comment before he spit on ghost rider, there can be no determination that race had anything to do with the situation according to EEOC guidelines. Ghost needed to have documented examples of his racist behavior in order to prove this. This is the standard. You just don't get to run up and claim that somebody was being racist to you without evidence.

I know whites like most of you racists think that all a person has to do is holler racism and that's proof, but all claims of racism must be supported by documented evidence. Every claim a person of color makes in this regard has such documentation. So whites must follow the same rules.

No, it is not. And why didn't you post the complete definition? Here, let me do that for you:

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

1: A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

He called me a liar in public. Where the fuck else was I going to talk about it?

Were you there? Did you even fully read my earlier post about it? As I already said, that discussion was where he and I had our first exchanges. He didn't know me from Adam but had the temerity to accuse me of lying about my experience.

It doesn't get any more simplistic than that. Here, see for yourself: Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

My reason for bringing that up in the first place was to illustrate how quickly people today are inclined to see racism around every corner.

but please explain how that threatens or harms you given the definition provided?

It doesn't and I never said it did. But what it does do is show how IM2 judges people by race.

Now let me ask you a question. IM2 considers me racist and has called me one numerous times. Given that I have never oppressed him and have no power or authority to do so; and given that I do not even meet the criteria laid out in the definitions (I hold no beliefs in inherent differences between the races and I do not feel my race is superior or that any race is inferior), on what basis does he justifiably consider me racist?

View attachment 313053

Nope. We call you racist because you are racist.

Nah, you call me a racist because I refuse to just take your racism and be quiet. So you call me a racist thinking that's going to make me feel bad and then I'll shut up. But that won't work as long as you guys continue posting your racism.

Cause you Black Folk are badasses?

No, because we know Candice Owens is a loser who took a 37,500 settlement for being racially abused by whites who goes around telling white folks how blacks who complain about white racism have a victim mentality and you idiots suck it up while paying her high dollar to listen to her stupidity.

You poor kid, everything you type screams victim hood". Everything is Whitey's fault to you. She is your exact opposite, she is intelligent, educated, well spoken and civil. You? Not so much.

No, Owens is just a sellout that says what you desperately need to hear. I can say that white racism is the cause of our problem and I show why in the The Stone Cold Truth
She is not even very original.
You would think she could add some black perspective to being Republican. Instead, she just mimics white hate speech
I'm sure you'd know -- what's the female equivalent of "Uncle Tom"?

Uncle Tom.

He is a racist because he hates whites he demonizes them he belittles them and he is prejudice against them, just like Ascelepios is.

Wrong. What happens here is racist whites get called out for their racism and racists like yourself start whining about somebody being a racist for doing it.

SO UNLESS YOU'RE TELLING US ALL WHTES ARE RACISTS, THEN WE ARE NOT HATING, DEMIONIZING, BELITTLING, OR ARE PREJUDICED AGAINST ALL WHITES.
Except you accuse ANYONE that is white that disagrees with you as being racist. And any black that disagrees with you as an uncle tom. You are a racist. By the way I am not. I have black family members.

Except you accuse ANYONE that is white that disagrees with you as being racist. And any black that disagrees with you as an uncle tom. You are a racist. By the way I am not. I have black family members.

LOL! I accuse whites who make racist comments racist. It's not about disagreeing. The problem you have with your disagreements are you disagree with documented historical facts, legal cases, public policy, studies showing the effects of public policy and in your case, you are here trying to argue with blacks who were alive to see the final move of blacks out of the republican party and who saw why we left. You are still trying to explain to us why we left according to you, when that's not why we left, we know it and we explained it to your white ass. Every racist here at USMB has black family members to hear them tell it. If you had black family members you'd know why blacks have left the republican party and why the majority of blacks refuse to vote republican today.

Blacks that repeat white racist beliefs are doing harm to all black people. While you agree with their bullshit and think its great, they create the incentive for police officers to over incarcerate us, stop and harass us for no reason, kill unarmed blacks, create laws such as stand your ground so a white person can shoot a black person dead on an assumption, as well as whites who call the police if they see a black person walking down the street. They allow racist policy to continue so they are sellouts and uncle toms by the very definition.

Last edited:
Some amount of racism appears to be inherent, natural, and fairly harmless. The rest does measurable harm. That's the only part we need to focus upon and rid ourselves of. And by "we" I mean us white people. Blacks don't owe us shit. They gave at the office.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump supporters criticise Democrats because the last four letters spell 'rats'

With the amount of black support Trump has won over -- he has grown the republican party by an exponential amount -- at least 70% of blacks either publicly or privately support Trump....in 2016 he won 8% of the black vote and he said this year he will win 95% of the black vote....with this increase in black support -- it's only reasonable to believe that after Trump -- the GOP may be nominating their first black presidential candidate very soon.....but who??

Among the possible candidates, whom do you believe is the most brilliant, capable and inspiring conservative mind in America?? I know there are a few rising stars who can definitely get the nod...like Diamond & Silk, either one of them could get the nod as soon as republicans stop treating them like minstrels and realize their actual political brilliance...

"The pair, who are regulars on Fox News and InfoWars, were Democrats until 2015 but then made a dramatic shift to Trumpism by utilising social media and the right-wing ecosystem to promote arguments that are quite frankly nonsensical but somehow found an audience. Unsurprisingly Donald Trump is a big fan of them and their status has grown to the point that they are now talking at CPAC, America's most prominent conservative conference, which is currently happening in Washington."

They were among the first to leave the Democratic plantation and cashed in on the lucrative business of black conservative novelty -- I know some may say Candace Owens, but Diamond and Silk switched over far earlier than Candace Owens did -- Candace switched after Trump became president, so it makes her look more like a grifter...There is also Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson, he has been a long time conservative scholar and could also be a great presidential candidate, he can shore up the evangelical vote -- here is a list of others:

KingFace (Conservative Thug)
View attachment 310638
Sheriff Clarke -- (long time conservative lawman and strategist)
View attachment 310639

Paris Dennard - (Former Bush official and brilliant political mind)
View attachment 310641

Kanye West is most likely the frontrunner for it right now, but there is stiff competition.....

OMG! It all fits together. Obama gave all the poor people the Obama phone. Trump says fuck it, I’ll give them all cash money. That son of a bitch knows how to promote better than PT Barnum.

Donald Trump wants checks for Americans IMMEDIATELY | Daily Mail Online
Trump wants IMMEDIATE cash handouts for Americans: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin says everyone will get MORE THAN $1,000 within two weeks once he strikes Senate deal - and tax payments are deferred for 90 days too

$1000 cash for everyone is just a gimmick to get votes. Most people are still working now, many are well off.

I’d rather take the same amount of money and give $10,000 to those who are out of work, give money to small businesses that were forced to shut down.

1. 1968, the "south" did not support George Wallace. He did not even win half of the Southern States. Why you lie?

2. You challenged me to "show my math" on how big or little the shift was. I have done so, it was less than ten percent. Your narrative of a massive backlash being the only story in the South, is just false.

3. ESPECIALLY in light of what we know happened to George Wallace and his career.
WHAT States do you think George Wallace won?
New England?

I know he did not win all or even the majority of the South, like you falsely claimed, in your constant attempt to smear The South.

Were you lying or just wrong?

George Wallace won Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas...

What do you call the that? Midwest?
There are a lot more then 5 States in the South that is not even a majority of the old Confederate States.
Name them

th

WHAT States do you think George Wallace won?
New England?

I know he did not win all or even the majority of the South, like you falsely claimed, in your constant attempt to smear The South.

There are a lot more then 5 States in the South that is not even a majority of the old Confederate States.
Name them
Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, not sure what they consider the 13th State. But of those 12, 11 were in the Confederacy, which if you were an American you would know from History class in Grade school.

West Virginia.

View attachment 313053

I call you racist because you are. And no, I don't call you racist for pointing out white racism. It goes much deeper than that. You are racist for assuming I concocted my story on no basis whatsoever other than that I am white.

I told you some time back that I would never let you forget that you summarily judged me a liar without cause and I meant it.

IM2 is not used to people actually paying attention to what he says. Most of his friends or work associates, just let him get away with saying moronic shit and pretend it makes sense.

I keep pointing out to him, that letting him get away with saying moronic shit and pretending that it makes sense, is actually a sign of complete contempt. They are treating him like he is a retard. "Good IM2, you made a sentence, and errr, we AGREE WITH YOU, YES WE DO. Here, have a cookie".

While people like me and you, that point out that what he said, was fucking moronic, we are actually holding him to adult human standards.

And thus, the only people showing him ANY respect.

Have you seen him pretend to not understand proportions? It is very, very sad.

View attachment 313053

I call you racist because you are. And no, I don't call you racist for pointing out white racism. It goes much deeper than that. You are racist for assuming I concocted my story on no basis whatsoever other than that I am white.

I told you some time back that I would never let you forget that you summarily judged me a liar without cause and I meant it.

IM2 is not used to people actually paying attention to what he says. Most of his friends or work associates, just let him get away with saying moronic shit and pretend it makes sense.

I keep pointing out to him, that letting him get away with saying moronic shit and pretending that it makes sense, is actually a sign of complete contempt. They are treating him like he is a retard. "Good IM2, you made a sentence, and errr, we AGREE WITH YOU, YES WE DO. Here, have a cookie".

While people like me and you, that point out that what he said, was fucking moronic, we are actually holding him to adult human standards.

Simply smearing people is not saying anything. Certainly not being an adult.

Name them
Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, not sure what they consider the 13th State. But of those 12, 11 were in the Confederacy, which if you were an American you would know from History class in Grade school.
Winner, winner Chicken Dinner

Which proves the point that the Republican Southern Strategy worked

By 1968, four years after passing of the Civil Rights Bill

Segregationist George Wallace won: Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas

Republican Nixon won: Virginia, N Carolina, S Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky

Democrat Humphrey: Texas

Up till passing the Civil Rights Act, Democrats won them all for a hundred years

Before you move on to your next stupid claim, what happened to your claim that Wallace won the South?

Are you admitting that it was wrong? Can you admit, that you did not have the results of the 1968 national election memorized?

I will go first. I did not, and still do not have them memorized. I had to look it up. Oh, my god, how embarrassing. NOT.

So, now you. Can you show any sign of having a soul, or are you only a partisan hack bot?

View attachment 313053

Well I am not a Republican but you are a Racist kid.

Nah, I am not a racist. I'm just not the black person that's going to shut up and take the racism coming from whites like you.

You suck it up, like a crack whore, every time you say something mind boggling stupid, and your lib allies pretend it makes sense and you accept that pretense from them.

They are being racist to your face, and you are thanking them for it. Rewarding them with your support, and by encouraging other blacks to do the same.

Where does your best white friend send his kids to school? Public or private?

View attachment 313053

Simply smearing people is not saying anything. Certainly not being an adult.

Correct.

So, do you agree that black people cannot be racist? Cause that was the point that Ghost was arguing against, when the lefties including IM2 starting attacking Ghost for.

Ghost made the point that blacks can be racist. His case is undeniable. Of course that does not stop liberals from denying it, they just can't explain or support their denial, so they attack personally.

IM2, is racist. Anyone that reads his posting, will realize that very short order.

Name them

Segregationist George Wallace won: Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas

Republican Nixon won: Virginia, N Carolina, S Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky

Up till passing the Civil Rights Act, Democrats won them all for a hundred years

Before you move on to your next stupid claim, what happened to your claim that Wallace won the South?

Are you admitting that it was wrong? Can you admit, that you did not have the results of the 1968 national election memorized?

I will go first. I did not, and still do not have them memorized. I had to look it up. Oh, my god, how embarrassing. NOT.

So, now you. Can you show any sign of having a soul, or are you only a partisan hack bot?
LOL

What happened to your claim that the Southern Strategy didn’t happen? Wallace won the Deep South. Any state he didn’t win was won by Republican Nixon
Dems won ONE state in a region that before the Civil Rights act they used to win EVERY

When George Wallace ran for President in 1968, it was not as a Democrat – which he had done in the 1964 Democratic primaries and would again in the 1972 Democratic primaries – but as a candidate of the American Independent Party. The American Independent Party was formed by Wallace,[1] whose pro-segregation policies as governor had been rejected by the mainstream of the Democratic Party. In 1968 he ran on the idea that "there's not a dime's worth of difference between the two major parties".
Black Republican Presidential nominees anyone?

Name them

LOL

What happened to your claim that the Southern Strategy didn’t happen? Wallace won the Deep South. Any state he didn’t win was won by Republican Nixon
Dems won ONE state in a region that before the Civil Rights act they used to win EVERY

Nothing happened to it. I am and will continue to discuss it.

I'm just taking a few seconds here to point out that you cannot admit that you did not have the 1968 election results memorized and were wrong when you claimed that Wallace "won the SOuth".

That reveals that nothing you say, ever, should be given any credibility. Because you are unable to be honest on even the smallest of details.

This mistake you made, was TINY.

And meant NOTHING. It did not reflect badly on you as a person, nor did not even undermine your argument.

Yet, you cannot admit it.

YOu are a completely dishonest person, totally consumed by partisan zealotry and ideological fanaticism.

And in this, you are completely representative of the liberal mainstream in this country.

When George Wallace ran for President in 1968, it was not as a Democrat – which he had done in the 1964 Democratic primaries and would again in the 1972 Democratic primaries – but as a candidate of the American Independent Party. The American Independent Party was formed by Wallace,[1] whose pro-segregation policies as governor had been rejected by the mainstream of the Democratic Party. In 1968 he ran on the idea that "there's not a dime's worth of difference between the two major parties".
Black Republican Presidential nominees anyone?

None have yet won the Primaries. YOu libs seem to think that proves something. But can't seem to explain why.

Forum List

Back