🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The First Republican Debate/ results

snapzz

Jun 27, 2015
After refusing to commit to supporting the Republican ticket for the president “if he’s not the nominee”, while dismissing comments toward women. Do you think Trump many have turned off some voters in the process with cavalier comments about his donating to Dem. In the past, along with his views on immigration and abortion that he now saying has evolved.

Trump proved yet again that he is nothing but a loud-mouthed blow-hard. None of the comments I've seen this morning mentioned that he (a) failed miserably to back up his preposterous claim that the Mexican government was somehow "sending" its misfits to the U.S., (b) failed miserably to justify his four bankruptcies in which PEOPLE WHO HAD THE POOR JUDGMENT TO LEND HIM MONEY were bilked out of billions, and (c) failed miserably to explain his past support of people and positions not cherished by republicans.

Not to mention his veiled threat to "Ross Perot" the Republican nominee when he is not nominated.

His 80% rejection rate is well-deserved.

Obama reacts while watching the debate:

652.gif

Trump ran away with the Drudge poll on who won the debate, he had almost 200,000 votes while Cruz was far back at 50,000. Trump is a contender

After refusing to commit to supporting the Republican ticket for the president “if he’s not the nominee”, while dismissing comments toward women. Do you think Trump many have turned off some voters in the process with cavalier comments about his donating to Dem. In the past, along with his views on immigration and abortion that he now saying has evolved.

Democrats had "The Messiah", now Republicans have "The Donald".

Trump is the conservative rock star-status answer to Obama. As we have seen, rock stars do not a good president make, and the fact that he threatens to run as an independent negates (for me) any trustworthiness of character or intent.

Sorry folks, but I am not on this bandwagon.

According the the Fox News poll he won by a large margin. Over 50%

Best line of the night. Trump to Megyn Kelly: "I don't have time for political correctness and neither does this country". BOOM!!!! He made major points

Trump ran away with the Drudge poll on who won the debate, he had almost 200,000 votes while Cruz was far back at 50,000. Trump is a contender

If internet polls mean anything ...Ron Paul would be a two time President

Conservatives/Libertarians swamp internet polls....they think it helps them win
All they end up doing is showing how worthless internet polls are

According the the Fox News poll he won by a large margin. Over 50%

How many people would have voted for Trump no matter what?

Best line of the night. Trump to Megyn Kelly: "I don't have time for political correctness and neither does this country". BOOM!!!! He made major points

I love how conservatives think that makes Trump look Presidential

Who won?
Bush- won by not losing
Rubio- Showed knowledge of subject matter and humility
Kasich- Showed he belongs up there
Cruz- Won by being Cruz
Christie- Showed he can fight

Who lost?
Carson-boring mumbling of off topic dogma. 9-9-9 again?
Huckabee- Still crazy after all these years
Paul- nasty little twerp
Walker- dull little nerd

Trump?
Third Party

Trump is forcing the field to actually face issues. I'll give him credit for that.

But he would make a terrible president. He started out rich and has built an empire by taking risks. Those risks resulted in how many bankruptcies?

And an effective president MUST work with Congress. Trump is not known for his ability to compromise or work with a group of equal power.

Who won?
Bush- won by not losing
Rubio- Showed knowledge of subject matter and humility
Kasich- Showed he belongs up there
Cruz- Won by being Cruz
Christie- Showed he can fight

Who lost?
Carson-boring mumbling of off topic dogma. 9-9-9 again?
Huckabee- Still crazy after all these years
Paul- nasty little twerp
Walker- dull little nerd

Trump?
Third Party

Bush was quite polished. No negatives. Donald was popular...and why not?

But Trump fort Pres?? Nah. But he'll be fun while he lasts...Hillary has so little oxygen Biden is going for it.

Greg

If internet polls mean anything ...Ron Paul would be a two time President

Conservatives/Libertarians swamp internet polls....they think it helps them win
All they end up doing is showing how worthless internet polls are

Moron, the only choices they had were conservatives. Derp...

Trump is forcing the field to actually face issues. I'll give him credit for that.

But he would make a terrible president. He started out rich and has built an empire by taking risks. Those risks resulted in how many bankruptcies?

And an effective president MUST work with Congress. Trump is not known for his ability to compromise or work with a group of equal power.

Maybe not but his advisers would be the best!!!

Greg

He certainly did make major points....for the racists and homophobes. Pandering to FOX news fossils is a sure ticket to the Whitehouse :)

Forum List

Back