🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The First Republican Debate/ results

I actually agree with Trump that Kelly acted inappropriately. She was entrusted to be a moderator, and she did not act like one - if you can't handle the job you don't need to be there as one. Un-biased, no statements - just questions - asked in the appropriate manner... Did she 'go after' anyone else like that? No. Has she EVER treated / 'gone after' Obama like that? No.

Trump ran away with the Drudge poll on who won the debate, he had almost 200,000 votes while Cruz was far back at 50,000. Trump is a contender

If internet polls mean anything ...Ron Paul would be a two time President

Conservatives/Libertarians swamp internet polls....they think it helps them win
All they end up doing is showing how worthless internet polls are

Moron, the only choices they had were conservatives. Derp...

RINOs all around

Election night result: 'President Bush and Vice President Carly F'.
You can take this prediction to the bank.

Trump did not vow to 'hold his nose and vote for the GOP candidate', the way the non-representative Republican Washington Estabishment RINOs always tell the Conservatives to do every election... GOOD FOR TRUMP!

WHY would anyone do such a thing? What he was being asked to do was to 'swear blind allegience' to whatever candidate the GOP Establishment eventually chooses. NO THANK YOU!

The Republican Party Leadership he is being asked to swear allegience to is not only whatever candidate THEY decide to go with but also to guys like Boehner and McConnell, all tone-deaf, self/party-serving millionaire elitsts. Boehner and McConnell - and thus the 'Republican Washington Establishment Party' currently (as shown by their actions) is all FOR the ACA, all FOR Obama's secret trade deal, is all FOR the gawd-awful Iran deal, all FOR Planned Parenthood and their butchering/disecting/selling off the parts of babies - at tax payer expense, is all FOR illegal immigration.... NONE of this is good for AMERICA. NONE of it is a product of our representatives actually listening to and representing the American people...

So why the HAIL would ANYONE, not just Trump, swear blind allegience to THAT right now?!

Who really won the debate? Hillary Clinton.

Oh STOP with the 'Hillary won' cr@p! Hillary Clinton is standing behind yellow police / FBI tape watching investigators go in and out of her house bringing out evidence boxes marked 'Classified'...AND...is looking UP in the polls at Bernie Sanders who now leads her. When she glances to either side she sees these little mirrors that have Joe Biden's face in them and the words 'Objects in the mirror may be closer than they seem' written underneath.

It has already been proven that she has already matched Gen David patraeus' criminal acts regarding the mis-handling of Classified documents and should be going to JAIL. She is DONE...turn out the lights, the party is over.

Best line of the night. Trump to Megyn Kelly: "I don't have time for political correctness and neither does this country". BOOM!!!! He made major points

He certainly did make major points....for the racists and homophobes. Pandering to FOX news fossils is a sure ticket to the Whitehouse :)

Absolutely AGREE! "I don't have time for political correctness and neither does this country". AMEN!!!!

Jeb sure can talk good behind someone's back, calling Trump a 'clown' and an '@-hole' while off campaigning... but I noticed he didn't have the cahonies to talk any of that shi-ite to Trump last night. No more dynasties...no more Wadshigton Establishment elitists who think it is 'their turn'..no more 'Posers'. Buh-bye, Jeb! Don't go away mad..just go away.

Election night result: 'President Bush and Vice President Carly F'.
You can take this prediction to the bank.

Jeb is the 'clown' and @-hole', not Trump. Americans DEMAND securing the border and the majority oppose rewarding criminals with amnesty, especially nothing until the borders are secure and AMERICANS are made the priority above criminals! Just like the current Washington Establishment RINOS in DC, however, Jeb is NOT listening to the American people and has no interest in REPRESENTING them.

When he was 1st asked what his platform would be, he responded by saying addressing the AMNESTY issue (not illegal immigration issue) and said he would work to make them citizens. His 1st concern SHOULD be Americans and the problems AMERICANS face, not the plight of criminals who have disrespected this nation and our laws to come here 1st and foremost for their own benefit. Maybe the problem is Jeb is P*whipped..or maybe he is just a P*! No matter what the issue, Jeb is NOT what is best for this country.

Fiorina is a smart woman with some good ideas. If I was FORCED into taking these 2 as our candidates, the only way I would do so is to have Fiorina as the Presidential candidate and Jeb as VP. He should have no problem with that...he is use to taking orders from the women in his life (mamma & his wife).

Best line of the night. Trump to Megyn Kelly: "I don't have time for political correctness and neither does this country". BOOM!!!! He made major points

He certainly did make major points....for the racists and homophobes. Pandering to FOX news fossils is a sure ticket to the Whitehouse :)

Absolutely AGREE! "I don't have time for political correctness and neither does this country". AMEN!!!!
If you want to teach your kids to call people ni*gers and queers just grow yourself a pair and do it. You won`t be arrested I assure you. It`s not against the law to be an ignorant hick.

If you want to teach your kids to call people ni*gers and queers just grow yourself a pair and do it. You won`t be arrested I assure you. It`s not against the law to be an ignorant hick.

WHAT are you talking about? What GOP candidate on that stage used the 'N' word or called anyone a 'queer'...or ar you just throwing a cowpie to see if it sticks?

I think you're totally confused, who called anyone that? Stop the hyperbole, troll

Jeb sure can talk good behind someone's back, calling Trump a 'clown' and an '@-hole' while off campaigning... but I noticed he didn't have the cahonies to talk any of that shi-ite to Trump last night. No more dynasties...no more Wadshigton Establishment elitists who think it is 'their turn'..no more 'Posers'. Buh-bye, Jeb! Don't go away mad..just go away.
When Jeb was specifically asked in the debate if he called Trump any of those names Jeb specifically said "no I did not".
Jeb Bush is not a fucking liar. A LIB operative as it turns out claimed Jeb said the names. The LIB turned out to be a fucking liar. No surprise there.

"no more Washington Establishment elitists who think it's their turn"?
What do you call Hillary then?

After refusing to commit to supporting the Republican ticket for the president “if he’s not the nominee”, while dismissing comments toward women. Do you think Trump many have turned off some voters in the process with cavalier comments about his donating to Dem. In the past, along with his views on immigration and abortion that he now saying has evolved.
He turned me OFF! I had been on the fence about him, but no longer. He would not make a great leader. A loose cannon with thin skin and a narcissistic personality. Haven't we learned ANYTHING the past almost 7 years??

Trump is forcing the field to actually face issues. I'll give him credit for that.

But he would make a terrible president. He started out rich and has built an empire by taking risks. Those risks resulted in how many bankruptcies?

And an effective president MUST work with Congress. Trump is not known for his ability to compromise or work with a group of equal power.

Work with congress? Like obama?

Trump is forcing the field to actually face issues. I'll give him credit for that.

But he would make a terrible president. He started out rich and has built an empire by taking risks. Those risks resulted in how many bankruptcies?

And an effective president MUST work with Congress. Trump is not known for his ability to compromise or work with a group of equal power.

Work with congress? Like obama?

Trump will be unable to work with either party in Congress

Forum List

Back