🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The First Republican Debate/ results

Trump is forcing the field to actually face issues. I'll give him credit for that.

But he would make a terrible president. He started out rich and has built an empire by taking risks. Those risks resulted in how many bankruptcies?

And an effective president MUST work with Congress. Trump is not known for his ability to compromise or work with a group of equal power.

Work with congress? Like obama?

Trump will be unable to work with either party in Congress

Thats all right...he has a pen and a phone.

Trump talks like WWE Wrestler and thats why the Republicans like him so, he's all talk

Trump is forcing the field to actually face issues. I'll give him credit for that.

But he would make a terrible president. He started out rich and has built an empire by taking risks. Those risks resulted in how many bankruptcies?

And an effective president MUST work with Congress. Trump is not known for his ability to compromise or work with a group of equal power.

Trump will be unable to work with either party in Congress

Thats all right...he has a pen and a phone.

You need one third of Congress to sustain your veto. Trump cannot count on Republicans in Congress. That is what happens when you burn your bridges

Obama is the standard by which presidents should be judged? Damn, talk about lowering the bar.

Trump proved yet again that he is nothing but a loud-mouthed blow-hard. None of the comments I've seen this morning mentioned that he (a) failed miserably to back up his preposterous claim that the Mexican government was somehow "sending" its misfits to the U.S., (b) failed miserably to justify his four bankruptcies in which PEOPLE WHO HAD THE POOR JUDGMENT TO LEND HIM MONEY were bilked out of billions, and (c) failed miserably to explain his past support of people and positions not cherished by republicans.

Not to mention his veiled threat to "Ross Perot" the Republican nominee when he is not nominated.

His 80% rejection rate is well-deserved.
Yes he's a loud mouth blow hard but that's what people want right now, someone who will tell career politicians to go fuck themselves they are wrong. Trumps right we are in serious trouble and we don't need some limp wristed clown running the country for the next four years. We've had enough of that the last eight years with Obama.

I agree about him forcing the issues. I sometimes wonder if that's the only reason he's running, not to win but to get the issues taken care of.

I agree about him forcing the issues. I sometimes wonder if that's the only reason he's running, not to win but to get the issues taken care of.

The only issue Trump cares about is his ego

Trump never cared about immigration or the plight of our veterans until a few weeks ago. Now, he acts like he invented it

A year ago the only political issue Trump cared about was Obamas birth certificate

Trump never cared about immigration or the plight of our veterans until a few weeks ago. Now, he acts like he invented it

A year ago the only political issue Trump cared about was Obamas birth certificate
He's a business man first so the borders,Iran,and other issues may effect his capital in some way.

Obama reacts while watching the debate:

652.gif
Considering that he's no longer a stakeholder, beyond the realm of the private citizen that he will be once he leaves office, he may well laugh.

He'll probably be laughing even harder, when he endorses his current Vice President, Joe Biden, prior to the 2016 Democratic Convention.

He's a business man first so the borders,Iran,and other issues may effect his capital in some way.

No they don't.
He sells high end real estate and golf courses

He uses hatred of immigrants to improve the Trump name with the racist base

...The only issue Trump cares about is his ego...
Entirely possible, even likely.

Meanwhile, he's nudging the Political Drones on both sides of the aisle, talk tougher and shoot straighter, for once, and that's probably a good thing, while it lasts.

Nope. Trump keeps his business dealing pretty much centered in the US.
He's an asshole and he'll never get the nomination.
I don't think he will run as a third party. He's already hated by too many people with money.

Jeb sure can talk good behind someone's back, calling Trump a 'clown' and an '@-hole' while off campaigning... but I noticed he didn't have the cahonies to talk any of that shi-ite to Trump last night. No more dynasties...no more Wadshigton Establishment elitists who think it is 'their turn'..no more 'Posers'. Buh-bye, Jeb! Don't go away mad..just go away.

"no more Washington Establishment elitists who think it's their turn"?
What do you call Hillary then?

A " Washington Establishment elitists who think it's her turn".

Obama is the standard by which presidents should be judged? Damn, talk about lowering the bar.

Just pointing out that working with congress is now optional.

Who won the 1st clown debate?

Mrs. Clinton of course. Although the Ohio Gov. was way too reasonable to be on stage with most of the clowns.

Forum List

Back