The Founders on Religion

So why aren't "some Republicans" trying to get it repealed? Why challenge State law that requires gays to be served in about 25 states and not the law that requires blacks or Jews to be served in all 50? Could it be because the SCOTUS already found it to be Constitutional?
As I pointed out to you before - those laws can force Microsoft to purchase their computers from Apple. I mean, after all, Microsoft "serves the public". Which means the government can force them into commerce with whoever they want by your own admission. Is that the market you want to live in? Apple greases the palms of a few Congressmen and bam! - Microsoft is forced to purchase all of their hardware from Apple? You ignored this point last time because it proved you were dead wrong on this issue.

It's idiotic, asinine, and unconstitutional Seawytch. And you know it.
Microsoft is a software company not a hardware company.
How do you think they make the software ??? I am betting it is ON A COMPUTER.
Clueless
Before you make a bigger fool out of yourself please learn reading comprehensions.
Microsoft is a SOFTWARE company NOT A hardware company.

As I pointed out to you before - those laws can force Microsoft to purchase their computers from Apple. I mean, after all, Microsoft "serves the public". Which means the government can force them into commerce with whoever they want by your own admission. Is that the market you want to live in? Apple greases the palms of a few Congressmen and bam! - Microsoft is forced to purchase all of their hardware from Apple? You ignored this point last time because it proved you were dead wrong on this issue.

It's idiotic, asinine, and unconstitutional Seawytch. And you know it.
Clueless
Before you make a bigger fool out of yourself please learn reading comprehensions.
Idiot the point is the government making them buy apple computers to do their work! Not make the computers ! Jesus try actually reading and comprehending !

Side note genius does apple computers run on windows?

Yeah? And? Do you not comprehend that software is coded and created on hardware?!? :lmao:

Are you under the impression that Microsoft doesn't have a single computer (hardware) in their offices? :lmao:

Are you ok Grampa Murked U? Is there someone I can call on your behalf? Did you stop taking your meds?

By the way - Microsoft makes hardware now as well. They manufacture the Microsoft Surface tablet. That is hardware.

This is why old people should never get involved with conversations about technology. :lmao:

Here sweetheart - this is Microsoft's own website where you can purchase actual Microsoft hardware:

Buy Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - Microsoft Store

Yeah? And? Do you not comprehend that software is coded and created on hardware?!? :lmao:

Are you under the impression that Microsoft doesn't have a single computer (hardware) in their offices? :lmao:

Are you ok Grampa Murked U? Is there someone I can call on your behalf? Did you stop taking your meds?
I use computers for my business. Does not make me a hardware company.

Clueless
Idiot the point is the government making them buy apple computers to do their work! Not make the computers ! Jesus try actually reading and comprehending !

A million thank you's thanatos144 for illustrating the reading comprehension that Grampa Murked U absolutely, positively does not have. Not to mention the critical thinking capabilities. Old people should never discuss technology. Murked thinks that software comes off of an assembly line. :laugh:

I never said Microsoft was a hardware company, buttercup. I said would anyone like it if the government forced them to purchase their hardware from Apple. The Microsoft offices are FILLED with tens of thousands of computers to do their work. What if they were forced to purchase those devices from Apple?

Go read my original post again and ask an adult for help. Your reading comprehension is absolutely atrocious.

By the way - Microsoft makes hardware now as well. They manufacture the Microsoft Surface tablet. That is hardware.

This is why old people should never get involved with conversations about technology. :lmao:

Here sweetheart - this is Microsoft's own website where you can purchase actual Microsoft hardware:

Buy Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - Microsoft Store
Microsoft makes all their profit from SOFTWARE. The hardware they do sell is usually sold at a net loss in order to push their software divisions.

I might be older than you two but I'm obviously more informed.

This is Microsoft's new cybercrime division. I see a LOT of hardware there. How about you? :lmao:

3438.l_5F00_Cybercrime12_5F00_74C73748.jpg

Clueless

A million thank you's thanatos144 for illustrating the reading comprehension that Grampa Murked U absolutely, positively does not have. Not to mention the critical thinking capabilities. Old people should never discuss technology. Murked thinks that software comes off of an assembly line. :laugh:
Your original supposition was stupid. The government will never force one private software company to use the hardware of a rival.

This is Microsoft's new cybercrime division. I see a LOT of hardware there. How about you? :lmao:

View attachment 116500
I see humans too. They must be in the cloning business too eh?

Idiot

Microsoft makes all their profit from SOFTWARE. The hardware they do sell is usually sold at a net loss in order to push their software divisions.

I might be older than you two but I'm obviously more informed.
Not only are you not "informed" - you're not even literate. Microsoft has over 100,000 employees worldwide. All of them require hardware to do their job. What if the government forced them to purchase that hardware from Apple - a direct competitor of theirs? That's the point I was making.

And before you attempt to make the hilarious and ignorant case that Apple is not a direct competitor of Microsoft because you ignorantly believe that Apple is a "hardware" company and Microsoft is a "software" company - Apple makes more software than they do hardware. NONE of their devices run the Microsoft OS. They run Apple's iOS on mobile devices (such as the iPad and iPhone) and they run OS X on the desktops and laptops. That is in direct competition with Microsoft for the OS market.

Please just have the humility to admit you didn't read it right and move on. The further you go with this, the dumber you look. Everyone here realizes what was said except you. Put your ego aside for one moment. People will like you better.

I see humans too. They must be in the cloning business too eh? Idiot
Murked doesn't have the humility to admit he didn't read the post properly. Microsoft needs computers to do their jobs. Over 100,000 employees and each and every one of them needs a device. By Seawytch's idiotic position, the government could force Microsoft to purchase all of those from their competitor Apple - thus increasing their competitor at the expense of themselves.

Your original supposition was stupid. The government will never force one private software company to use the hardware of a rival.
My God you are illiterate as hell. Not only did you misread my post, you're not even following along in the thread. Seawytch brought up "Public Accommodation Laws" which states that the government can force anyone who serves the public into commerce with people they do not wish to enter into commerce with. Which means they could absolutely force Microsoft to purchase their computer from Apple.

Are you caught up yet? Is there an adult you could grab to explain all of this to you? You literally cannot figure out which way is up. I never claimed Microsoft was a hardware company. Ever. Didn't even imply it. But they still purchase tens of millions of dollars worth of hardware every year for their business. What if they were forced to purchase those from Apple since Microsoft "serves the public"? I can't make it any more clear than this, you old, senile, illiterate buffoon.

And for the record - Microsoft does in fact manufacture their own hardware now.

I made one FACTUAL post and it triggered the idiots in the thread. Yes, I did not follow the posting history but it makes my statement no less factual. Everyone involved is arguing over made up "what ifs".

I see humans too. They must be in the cloning business too eh? Idiot
Do you want proof of how insanely illiterate you are? If I were implying that Microsoft was in the hardware business - why would it hurt them to purchase their computers from Apple? They would just turn around and resell them - idiot. It hurts them to have to purchase their hardware from Apple because they predominantly sell SOFTWARE.

Seriously - you are humiliating yourself here. Literally everyone on this board understands in full what was clearly said. Just have the fuck'n humility already to admit your reading comprehension is extremely poor. Your giant ego is killing you.

I made one FACTUAL post and it triggered the idiots in the thread. Yes, I did not follow the posting history but it makes my statement no less factual. Everyone involved is arguing over made up "what ifs".
Except that you DIDN'T make a "factual" post. For starters, Microsoft does in fact make hardware. But more importantly - the post was about being forced to go to their competitor for the stuff they need to run their business. The fact that you didn't grasp that is the problem. The fact that you don't have the humility to admit you misunderstood the post is the bigger problem now.

Except that you DIDN'T make a "factual" post. For starters, Microsoft does in fact make hardware. But more importantly - the post was about being forced to go to their competitor for the stuff they need to run their business. The fact that you didn't grasp that is the problem. The fact that you don't have the humility to admit you misunderstood the post is the bigger problem now.
There is no problem. My post triggered you and now your beside yourself with frustration. All over a dumbass theory that the government would interfere with private business to the degree you all are debating, like idiots I might add.

There is no problem. My post triggered you and now your beside yourself with frustration. All over a dumbass theory that the government would interfere with private business to the degree you all are debating, like idiots I might add.
The only thing you are triggering is disgust. He isn't the idiot here. You inability to see and admit your own mistake and then to double down on it is not just gross but blatantly dishonest.

The only thing you are triggering is disgust. He isn't the idiot here. You inability to see and admit your own mistake and then to double down on it is not just gross but blatantly dishonest.
I admitted it 3 or 4 posts ago.

You all can continue with your circle jerk but it all seems rather pointless to me. The debate about Microsoft and Apple is beyond stupid.

Forum List

Back