The Fruits of Leftist Incitement

I don't have a religious bone in my body but I'm beginning to believe liberalism is a form of demonic possession beyond any exorcism; it's like liberal filth are deliberately striving for every detestable quality a human being could have. When I watch the rabid-dog behavior of liberal filth, I'm reminded of a Star Trek episode called "Skin of Evil" in which the android, Data is speaking to a murderous alien entity. Data thoughtfully says, "Fascinating. You are a lifeform with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I believe you should be destroyed."

I don't have a religious bone in my body but I'm beginning to believe liberalism is a form of demonic possession beyond any exorcism; it's like liberal filth are deliberately striving for every detestable quality a human being could have. When I watch the rabid-dog behavior of liberal filth, I'm reminded of a Star Trek episode called "Skin of Evil" in which the android, Data is speaking to a murderous alien entity. Data thoughtfully says, "Fascinating. You are a lifeform with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I believe you should be destroyed."
:udaman::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:udaman::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Aww, you're too kind, sir.

If this is what they want (and it is) they best get started on it. What a relief that would be They can set aside being a blowhard and get on with business.

Forum List

Back