The Gaystapo is at it again

Of what use is there to argue about a guy who has been dead for close to 2,000 years? It's okay to think that he somehow channeled a supreme being, just don't use this to try to harass and hurt other people.
You really should direct your warnings about harassment and hurting others to the muslims. They're murdering queers and beating their wives every day and no one says a word.

Here in the United States this is happening?
Sure. Muslim dads have also murdered daughters in "honor killings". So why do you defend Islam and insult Christians?

Muslims are killing gays and beating their wives here, in the United States every day and nobody is saying a word? You sure that's your contention? Christian parents have murdered their children here in the United States too, likely on a far greater scale than Muslims wouldn't you say?

I live in the United States. Here, as a gay person, I am at far greater risk of personal harm from extremist Christians than I am from Muslim extremists. There are a far greater number of Christian extremists in the US than there are Muslim extremists. If we were in the Middle East, that would not be the case.

Here in the United States it is not Muslims that want to take away my right to marry. It's not Muslims that want the right to fire gays or refuse to serve them. I am a citizen of the United States and therefore my concerns lean more locally. That's not to say I'm not concerned about Russia jailing gays, extremist Muslims in the Middle East throwing gays off buildings or other human rights abuses, but just as I don't condemn American Russians for what their former countrymen are doing, I don't condemn American Muslims for the actions of extremists elsewhere. Why do you?
And there it is. The Christian is your biggest threat, not Islam. This is why you're an idiot. You somehow believe muslims in America are going to act differently than muslims in other countries where they are the majority. That's ignorance in full bloom.

Are you really trying to contend that an American Muslim is exactly like an ISIS terrorist simply because they are Muslim?

https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_ECDB_IslamistFarRightHomicidesUS_Infographic_Feb2017.pdf

Between September 2001 and 2016 there were 31 fatal “Islamist extremist” attacks, leading to 119 deaths. In the same time period, there were 89 “far-right extremist” attacks, resulting in a total of 158 deaths.

American Muslims are also much more accepting of gay marriage...by a lot, than evangelicals.

PF_2017.06.26_muslimamericans-04new-06.png

IF I choose to be polite and the person is a friend of mine...sure. I will call him whatever he prefers. But in general...I refuse to bow down to pressure to go along with her, she if its a him he. And nobody can FORCE me to. Which is the problem. Forcing.
If a gay person forces you to become gay, I will stand at your side and defend your rights.

If a gay person says "I'm a human being and I deserve dignity and respect" and you try to shout him down, I will stand at his.
What about the straight human being that wants dignity and respect? Or do you just reserve that standing for gays?
Sure....straights deserve dignity and respect too. I'm sorry to hear that some are not getting it for being straight. Except for the INCEL terrorist movement. They deserve neither.

Muslims have one goal...and that is to take over the whole world with their religion. And they are doing a pretty damn good job of it..with the help of people who refuse to believe that is their goal.
It's unbelievable to see such ignorance of Islam. Mind blowing.
Was it always that way, I wonder. Sulieman The Magnificent was muslim...but he allowed his wife to practice in private her catholic beliefs. So...when did this conquer the world to become nothing but Islam...start,do you think? The fall of the Ottoman empire, maybe?
It's always been in the Quran. I can't pinpoint an exact time. It's happening, though.

Of what use is there to argue about a guy who has been dead for close to 2,000 years? It's okay to think that he somehow channeled a supreme being, just don't use this to try to harass and hurt other people.
You really should direct your warnings about harassment and hurting others to the muslims. They're murdering queers and beating their wives every day and no one says a word.
Why should I do this? We don't have many Muslims here in the U.S. much less Muslims who do the things you mentioned. However, we have a bumper crop of non-Muslim assholes. You are just trying to deflect.
Why do you and your leftist pals defend muslims and insult and artack Christians?

Defending Muslims involves only defending a person's right to choose a religion and practice it without harming others. Nobody is insulting or attacking all of the millions of people who profess faith in Jesus, only the phony assholes who try to justify their aggressive and fascist actions against others with a sick and twisted imitation of this faith. There is no connection between the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth and making a big deal about sex or sexual orientation. The obsession of these jackasses stems only from some emotional hangup. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with their hysterical psychological state.

And actually, I'm quite middle of the road politically and don't like it when people go off the deep end. These jackasses have done so.
Yet you and others on the left defend Islam while insulting and demonizing Christianity. Islam is far worse on treatment of queers and women than Christianity. It doesn't make sense. You do it because you know you're supposed to. Muslims are a protected class by the left, so that's why you do it. If you actually used your brain and practiced some careful thought, you'd realize you're a pawn in their game, the left's game.

Sure. Muslim dads have also murdered daughters in "honor killings". So why do you defend Islam and insult Christians?

Muslims are killing gays and beating their wives here, in the United States every day and nobody is saying a word? You sure that's your contention? Christian parents have murdered their children here in the United States too, likely on a far greater scale than Muslims wouldn't you say?

I live in the United States. Here, as a gay person, I am at far greater risk of personal harm from extremist Christians than I am from Muslim extremists. There are a far greater number of Christian extremists in the US than there are Muslim extremists. If we were in the Middle East, that would not be the case.

Here in the United States it is not Muslims that want to take away my right to marry. It's not Muslims that want the right to fire gays or refuse to serve them. I am a citizen of the United States and therefore my concerns lean more locally. That's not to say I'm not concerned about Russia jailing gays, extremist Muslims in the Middle East throwing gays off buildings or other human rights abuses, but just as I don't condemn American Russians for what their former countrymen are doing, I don't condemn American Muslims for the actions of extremists elsewhere. Why do you?
And there it is. The Christian is your biggest threat, not Islam. This is why you're an idiot. You somehow believe muslims in America are going to act differently than muslims in other countries where they are the majority. That's ignorance in full bloom.

Are you really trying to contend that an American Muslim is exactly like an ISIS terrorist simply because they are Muslim?

https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_ECDB_IslamistFarRightHomicidesUS_Infographic_Feb2017.pdf

Between September 2001 and 2016 there were 31 fatal “Islamist extremist” attacks, leading to 119 deaths. In the same time period, there were 89 “far-right extremist” attacks, resulting in a total of 158 deaths.

American Muslims are also much more accepting of gay marriage...by a lot, than evangelicals.

Have you been to Saudi Arabia and other muslim nations where women aren't allowed to vote or drive? Do you realize that beating your wife is endorsed in the Quran. You're ignorant of Islam. If Saudi Arabia didn't have oil, they'd be a living in tents and riding camels. Islam is a backwards ignorant tribal cult.

Why should I do this? We don't have many Muslims here in the U.S. much less Muslims who do the things you mentioned. However, we have a bumper crop of non-Muslim assholes. You are just trying to deflect.
Why do you and your leftist pals defend muslims and insult and artack Christians?

Defending Muslims involves only defending a person's right to choose a religion and practice it without harming others. Nobody is insulting or attacking all of the millions of people who profess faith in Jesus, only the phony assholes who try to justify their aggressive and fascist actions against others with a sick and twisted imitation of this faith. There is no connection between the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth and making a big deal about sex or sexual orientation. The obsession of these jackasses stems only from some emotional hangup. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with their hysterical psychological state.

And actually, I'm quite middle of the road politically and don't like it when people go off the deep end. These jackasses have done so.
Yet you and others on the left defend Islam while insulting and demonizing Christianity. Islam is far worse on treatment of queers and women than Christianity. It doesn't make sense. You do it because you know you're supposed to. Muslims are a protected class by the left, so that's why you do it. If you actually used your brain and practiced some careful thought, you'd realize you're a pawn in their game, the left's game.
Nope...in fact on multiple occasions...when saying the exact same things about all patriarchal religions, I get accused of supporting Islam...and then accused of hating on Christianity....for saying the exact same thing about both. They are two sides of the same patriarchal coin.

Have you been to Saudi Arabia and other muslim nations where women aren't allowed to vote or drive? Do you realize that beating your wife is endorsed in the Quran. You're ignorant of Islam. If Saudi Arabia didn't have oil, they'd be a living in tents and riding camels. Islam is a backwards ignorant tribal cult.
And that is what it is like in a theocracy.

Muslims have one goal...and that is to take over the whole world with their religion. And they are doing a pretty damn good job of it..with the help of people who refuse to believe that is their goal.
Do you know any American Muslims?
You asked for an example of Christian suppression in our public schools. Here's one. Every time I come across one, I'll post it for you.
Alabama teacher says school told her to change shirt with 'just pray' on it

I've never insulted or demonized Christianity. However, there are a lot of jerks here who call themselves Christians and are just backwards assholes abusing the name to push their garbage; the perkins, grahams, dobsons, and the rest of the monkeys. They don't represent "Christianity," just a cult of assholes.

I don't do anything because I "know" I'm "supposed to." The Muslims in my community are nice people and good citizens. The Muslims I met in the Middle East were wonderful and friendly people. What I know is what I have observed, not some idiotic stories spread by ignorant people with big chips on their shoulders; many of whom seem to want a religious war for no reason. That's just plain stupid. Every religion has a problem with adherents who mix their specific religion with primitive tribalism and can't parse between them. We see this phenomenon among Christians in the U.S., and Muslims and Hindus in the Middle East and south Asia.

It is not "Muslims" that is a "protected class;" the classification is "religion." Read the laws. You do not have to suggest that I use my brain and practice "careful thought," as these are the things that I do every day. You are being played and you don't even know it. I suggest that you try to practice some careful and independent thought.

You asked for an example of Christian suppression in our public schools. Here's one. Every time I come across one, I'll post it for you.
And she would be right if she sued... there is nothing wrong with that t-shirt.

I've never insulted or demonized Christianity. However, there are a lot of jerks here who call themselves Christians and are just backwards assholes abusing the name to push their garbage; the perkins, grahams, dobsons, and the rest of the monkeys. They don't represent "Christianity," just a cult of assholes.

I don't do anything because I "know" I'm "supposed to." The Muslims in my community are nice people and good citizens. The Muslims I met in the Middle East were wonderful and friendly people. What I know is what I have observed, not some idiotic stories spread by ignorant people with big chips on their shoulders; many of whom seem to want a religious war for no reason. That's just plain stupid. Every religion has a problem with adherents who mix their specific religion with primitive tribalism and can't parse between them. We see this phenomenon among Christians in the U.S., and Muslims and Hindus in the Middle East and south Asia.

It is not "Muslims" that is a "protected class;" the classification is "religion." Read the laws. You do not have to suggest that I use my brain and practice "careful thought," as these are the things that I do every day. You are being played and you don't even know it. I suggest that you try to practice some careful and independent thought.
Once again you justify your demonizing of Christianity because of your dislike for certain people as "assholes", while defending islam because the religion has rights and they're nice people.. Be honest about it. You hate Christians, but like muslims.

Once again you justify your demonizing of Christianity because of your dislike for certain people as "assholes", while defending islam because the religion has rights and they're nice people.. Be honest about it. You hate Christians, but like muslims.
And again...show where anyone here is defending Islam. Quote or link the so-called "defense".

Do you live in Saudi Arabia? Me neither.

The Bible endorses beating children. Don’t religions suck, especially patriarchal ones?

I’m so glad to live in a secular country where each person is free to believe whatever they want to personally, but it can’t be foisted on you by the government. Aren’t you?

How do you not understand that all that BS is cultural not religious or we would still be burning witches and stoning adulterers. The Bible hasn’t changed since we did that, what did?

Do you live in Saudi Arabia? Me neither.

The Bible endorses beating children. Don’t religions suck, especially patriarchal ones?

I’m so glad to live in a secular country where each person is free to believe whatever they want to personally, but it can’t be foisted on you by the government. Aren’t you?

How do you not understand that all that BS is cultural not religious or we would still be burning witches and stoning adulterers. The Bible hasn’t changed since we did that, what did?
The bible doesn't endorse beating children. Spanking isn't "beating". The Quran explicitly states that a husband may beat his wife with a stick. The Quran explicitly states that if a wife is owned by her husband. The Bible tells husbands to love their wives and to treat them with gentleness because they are weaker than men. You don't really know what you're talking about, do you.

Dress codes are not the government silencing your free speech, silly.

Dress codes are not the government silencing your free speech, silly.
Yes, they are when they pertain to something like prayer. No one is harmed by this. That's an excuse to silence. Her shirt isn't harming anyone. The school administrator doesn't like it. That's too bad.

Forum List

Back