The Gaystapo is at it again

I live in the United States. Here, as a gay person, I am at far greater risk of personal harm from extremist Christians than I am from Muslim extremists.
6326DA90-B49D-4F1B-960B-27F2277238A5.gif

Learn what fascism is before you use the word in front of people who have an education, quisling.
Advocating that the government has the right and the power to force citizens to perpetuate a lie (and ignore science) by referring to a man as a woman is the textbook definition of fascism, you immature nitwit.
No, it isn't.
Well of course a fascist isn’t going to acknowledge that the polices they advocate (namely the government forcing citizens to relinquish their 1st Amendment rights and perpetuate a bold-faced lie) is fascism.

It’s the textbook definition, you uneducated nitwit.
Who is forcing you to relinquish your first amendment rights? Who has even proposed such a thing?

Shout your unenlightened, unintelligible nonsense from the rooftops.

Just don't expect to not pay a social price for it.
See? ^

IF I choose to be polite and the person is a friend of mine...sure. I will call him whatever he prefers. But in general...I refuse to bow down to pressure to go along with her, she if its a him he. And nobody can FORCE me to. Which is the problem. Forcing.
If a gay person forces you to become gay, I will stand at your side and defend your rights.

If a gay person says "I'm a human being and I deserve dignity and respect" and you try to shout him down, I will stand at his.

Businesses do not have a right to bigotry in commerce.

Sorry, but that's the law.

Show the posts were anyone is defending muslims.
What are you talking about, Bodecea? You people are so absurdly pro-muslim that all of you are screaming and crying that President Trump is “banning muslims” (even though that is not even the case).
Nope...I have about as much use for muslims as I do any patriarchal religion...and have said it multiple times... most definitely not a fan. But I am a fan of the 1st Amendment

IF I choose to be polite and the person is a friend of mine...sure. I will call him whatever he prefers. But in general...I refuse to bow down to pressure to go along with her, she if its a him he. And nobody can FORCE me to. Which is the problem. Forcing.
If a gay person forces you to become gay, I will stand at your side and defend your rights.

If a gay person says "I'm a human being and I deserve dignity and respect" and you try to shout him down, I will stand at his.
What about the straight human being that wants dignity and respect? Or do you just reserve that standing for gays?

Show the posts were anyone is defending muslims.
What are you talking about, Bodecea? You people are so absurdly pro-muslim that all of you are screaming and crying that President Trump is “banning muslims” (even though that is not even the case).
Nope...I have about as much use for muslims as I do any patriarchal religion...and have said it multiple times... most definitely not a fan. But I am a fan of the 1st Amendment
Weall maybe not you personally - but your side of the aisle.

Of what use is there to argue about a guy who has been dead for close to 2,000 years? It's okay to think that he somehow channeled a supreme being, just don't use this to try to harass and hurt other people.
You really should direct your warnings about harassment and hurting others to the muslims. They're murdering queers and beating their wives every day and no one says a word.

Here in the United States this is happening?
Sure. Muslim dads have also murdered daughters in "honor killings". So why do you defend Islam and insult Christians?

Muslims are killing gays and beating their wives here, in the United States every day and nobody is saying a word? You sure that's your contention? Christian parents have murdered their children here in the United States too, likely on a far greater scale than Muslims wouldn't you say?

I live in the United States. Here, as a gay person, I am at far greater risk of personal harm from extremist Christians than I am from Muslim extremists. There are a far greater number of Christian extremists in the US than there are Muslim extremists. If we were in the Middle East, that would not be the case.

Here in the United States it is not Muslims that want to take away my right to marry. It's not Muslims that want the right to fire gays or refuse to serve them. I am a citizen of the United States and therefore my concerns lean more locally. That's not to say I'm not concerned about Russia jailing gays, extremist Muslims in the Middle East throwing gays off buildings or other human rights abuses, but just as I don't condemn American Russians for what their former countrymen are doing, I don't condemn American Muslims for the actions of extremists elsewhere. Why do you?
And there it is. The Christian is your biggest threat, not Islam. This is why you're an idiot. You somehow believe muslims in America are going to act differently than muslims in other countries where they are the majority. That's ignorance in full bloom.

Muslims have one goal...and that is to take over the whole world with their religion. And they are doing a pretty damn good job of it..with the help of people who refuse to believe that is their goal.

Muslims have one goal...and that is to take over the whole world with their religion. And they are doing a pretty damn good job of it..with the help of people who refuse to believe that is their goal.
It's unbelievable to see such ignorance of Islam. Mind blowing.

It's unbelievable to see such ignorance of Islam. Mind blowing.
Was it always that way, I wonder. Sulieman The Magnificent was muslim...but he allowed his wife to practice in private her catholic beliefs. So...when did this conquer the world to become nothing but Islam...start,do you think? The fall of the Ottoman empire, maybe?

Of what use is there to argue about a guy who has been dead for close to 2,000 years? It's okay to think that he somehow channeled a supreme being, just don't use this to try to harass and hurt other people.
You really should direct your warnings about harassment and hurting others to the muslims. They're murdering queers and beating their wives every day and no one says a word.
Why should I do this? We don't have many Muslims here in the U.S. much less Muslims who do the things you mentioned. However, we have a bumper crop of non-Muslim assholes. You are just trying to deflect.
Why do you and your leftist pals defend muslims and insult and artack Christians?

Defending Muslims involves only defending a person's right to choose a religion and practice it without harming others. Nobody is insulting or attacking all of the millions of people who profess faith in Jesus, only the phony assholes who try to justify their aggressive and fascist actions against others with a sick and twisted imitation of this faith. There is no connection between the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth and making a big deal about sex or sexual orientation. The obsession of these jackasses stems only from some emotional hangup. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with their hysterical psychological state.

And actually, I'm quite middle of the road politically and don't like it when people go off the deep end. These jackasses have done so.

Forum List

Back