The Gaystapo is at it again

And where has the truth not been told? Link it.
No need. Just go read any leftist posts around here, including yours.
So...you are 0 for 3 in providing any evidence for any of your claims. Looks like not only are you showing us what you REALLY think about our military veterans, but you are also showing us that you make claims you cannot back up with facts. You're quite the piece of work, aren't you?
Whatever, dum dum. I gave up taking you seriously a long time ago. Looks like most of the good decent people around here also have given up on you.
Ah...so you make yet another claim that you speak for "most of the good decent people around here"....you think good decent people want someone who continuously denigrates our veterans as a spokesperson? :71: You think good decent people want someone who makes claims and can never back them up with facts as their spokesperson? :71: You DO realize you've got your BS filter running backwards, right?
I've been giving you way too much attention. I think I'll change that.
Running away....well, that would certainly be appropriate considering your current situation.

No need. Just go read any leftist posts around here, including yours.
So...you are 0 for 3 in providing any evidence for any of your claims. Looks like not only are you showing us what you REALLY think about our military veterans, but you are also showing us that you make claims you cannot back up with facts. You're quite the piece of work, aren't you?
Whatever, dum dum. I gave up taking you seriously a long time ago. Looks like most of the good decent people around here also have given up on you.
Ah...so you make yet another claim that you speak for "most of the good decent people around here"....you think good decent people want someone who continuously denigrates our veterans as a spokesperson? :71: You think good decent people want someone who makes claims and can never back them up with facts as their spokesperson? :71: You DO realize you've got your BS filter running backwards, right?
Running away....well, that would certainly be appropriate considering your current situation.
Oh, you poor pitiful creature. Your pain must really be bad. I can't imagine how hard life is for you to be so gosh darn stupid. Anyway, this is my last post to you. I should have known better than to engage with a dumb ass troll.

Oh, you poor pitiful creature. Your pain must really be bad. I can't imagine how hard life is for you to be so gosh darn stupid. Anyway, this is my last post to you. I should have known better than to engage with a dumb ass troll.
Oh dear...and here I though you were going to "change that". :71: Poor baby.....beaten by a veteran like a red haired step-child.

Off he goes, tail between the legs. Poor snowflake.

Yeah he was an apostle you deluded dumbass. Also a saint.

St Paul would tell you to STFU

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."

Gfy faux veteran. How's that? Now you sit down and stfu fraud. You and Hairy Back are hacks
I'm just quoting the bible, toots. Take it up with Paul.
Taking verses out of context is common with the unbelievers that never actually study the bible. The people Paul was speaking to were new believers and were interrupting the teaching. If you actually read the book of Acts, it mentions women that were teachers and prophetesses. Many churches have women teachers and pastors. The Foursquare denomination was founded by Aimee McPhereson and thrives to this day. Your ignorance shows up continually.

She wants to quote Paul she should see what he said about homos. Lol

Oh I’m well aware of what the sexually repressed Paul had to say. Coupled with his statements about sex and marriage, he comes off as a self loathing gay man.

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."

Gfy faux veteran. How's that? Now you sit down and stfu fraud. You and Hairy Back are hacks
Taking verses out of context is common with the unbelievers that never actually study the bible. The people Paul was speaking to were new believers and were interrupting the teaching. If you actually read the book of Acts, it mentions women that were teachers and prophetesses. Many churches have women teachers and pastors. The Foursquare denomination was founded by Aimee McPhereson and thrives to this day. Your ignorance shows up continually.

Oh I’m well aware of what the sexually repressed Paul had to say. Coupled with his statements about sex and marriage, he comes off as a self loathing gay man.
Lol. Oh my gosh. You should start your own church....The First congregation of the ignorant misinformed. Ha ha.

I can easily put you also on ignore. Just keep up with the childish crap. You're right on the edge.

Yeah you know Paul on a personal level....fucking loon

Lol. Oh my gosh. You should start your own church....The First congregation of the ignorant misinformed. Ha ha.
"Start your own church"....like Saul...like Mohammed...like Joseph Smith...like L. Ron Hubbard. It can be very profitable.

I can easily put you also on ignore. Just keep up with the childish crap. You're right on the edge.
Oh dear.....how scary can you possibly get!!!! :71:

You know, Mal, I wonder if Saul knew his "church" would eventually be cover for pedophile leaders.....................

You know, Mal, I wonder if Saul knew his "church" would eventually be cover for pedophile leaders.....................

Ya mean homosexuals....LOL Lose the Mal shit moron. Nobody believes a fucking thing you lie about. Redundant dumbfuck

I love watching Ru Pauls drag race and I adore most gay guys. However, I refuse to call them her/she/gurrrrrl, etc. He is a he. In a dress. With makeup. And look pretty damn good to boot. But he is still a he. Period.

Transgendered and drag queen are not the same. If a guy puts on a dress and gets a sexual thrill, he is a crossdresser. If a man puts on a dress and says "I look fabulous", he's a drag queen. If a man puts on a dress and says "this is the person I was meant to be", she is transgendered.
He can do whatever floats his boat, but if he is a he..he is a he. Period.

Of what use is there to argue about a guy who has been dead for close to 2,000 years? It's okay to think that he somehow channeled a supreme being, just don't use this to try to harass and hurt other people.

I skimmed the last page or so. Who is Mal supposedly? Seawytch???

Anyway...off topic a tad....gays/transgenders in the military:
If he/she can heft a buddy that is wounded and carry him or her to safety; if he/she can fire a mean weapon; if he or she has all the abilities to be a soldier...who the fuck cares whats in his/her pants????

Of what use is there to argue about a guy who has been dead for close to 2,000 years? It's okay to think that he somehow channeled a supreme being, just don't use this to try to harass and hurt other people.
You really should direct your warnings about harassment and hurting others to the muslims. They're murdering queers and beating their wives every day and no one says a word.

You really should direct your warnings about harassment and hurting others to the muslims. They're murdering queers and beating their wives every day and no one says a word.
Yes they are...and there are christian fellow travelers here cheering them on. You and I know, if it weren't for our secular laws, so-called christians would be right back at it like they were with the Puritans.

Why should I do this? We don't have many Muslims here in the U.S. much less Muslims who do the things you mentioned. However, we have a bumper crop of non-Muslim assholes. You are just trying to deflect.

Here in the United States this is happening?

I love watching Ru Pauls drag race and I adore most gay guys. However, I refuse to call them her/she/gurrrrrl, etc. He is a he. In a dress. With makeup. And look pretty damn good to boot. But he is still a he. Period.

Transgendered and drag queen are not the same. If a guy puts on a dress and gets a sexual thrill, he is a crossdresser. If a man puts on a dress and says "I look fabulous", he's a drag queen. If a man puts on a dress and says "this is the person I was meant to be", she is transgendered.
He can do whatever floats his boat, but if he is a he..he is a he. Period.
Fortunately the world isn't that black and white.

Forum List

Back