The Gaystapo is at it again

Cool. Did you know there is Scripture all throughout the Washington monument and a bible is buried in a cornerstone. Better get to work on that.
Did you know that the Washington monument is a model of an Egyptian obelisk and that it was picked as that shape because Washington was a Free mason and the Capitol building was even dedicated using a Freemason ceremony? And let's not forget that a lot of the major Government buildings in Washington are built to model Greek and Roman temples.....
Yes, I knew that. Did you know the Apostle Paul was a Roman citizen, and God used him to write 2/3 of the New Testament?

He was not an apostle and he was not a Roman citizen. The idea that a supreme being used him for any purpose is ridiculous.

Yeah he was an apostle you deluded dumbass. Also a saint.

St Paul would tell you to STFU

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."

Gfy faux veteran. How's that? Now you sit down and stfu fraud. You and Hairy Back are hacks

And it's our business when you and your sick bunch try to influence our children in our schools that we pay for.

Do you have children in public school? What "influence" do you believe is being had? I can only speak for myself when I say I DO try to influence kids in school...my own .:lol:
Yep, I had 4 children in public school. The public school system needs to get back to education and get out of the social experimentation business. So does the military. You leftists are infecting everything.

Had, as in past tense? How long ago was this? I have two teens in HS (in "leftist" California) and they sure seem all edumacated and stuff. In all the years they've attended public school, I've yet to see any indoctrinating or social experimentation homework.
Of course you don't see any indoctrinating or social experimentation. I believe you. Yup. And I bet I'd be shocked to find out there is gambling going on in the back room, huh. I wouldn't believe a word you say. You're a habitual filthy liar.

So you've got examples of all this social experimentation and indoctrinating? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it will revolve around sex education?

You'd be wise to get off the forum and spewing BS and get informed, toad

And it's our business when you and your sick bunch try to influence our children in our schools that we pay for.

Do you have children in public school? What "influence" do you believe is being had? I can only speak for myself when I say I DO try to influence kids in school...my own .:lol:
Yep, I had 4 children in public school. The public school system needs to get back to education and get out of the social experimentation business. So does the military. You leftists are infecting everything.

Had, as in past tense? How long ago was this? I have two teens in HS (in "leftist" California) and they sure seem all edumacated and stuff. In all the years they've attended public school, I've yet to see any indoctrinating or social experimentation homework.
Of course you don't see any indoctrinating or social experimentation. I believe you. Yup. And I bet I'd be shocked to find out there is gambling going on in the back room, huh. I wouldn't believe a word you say. You're a habitual filthy liar.

So you've got examples of all this social experimentation and indoctrinating? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it will revolve around sex education?
You know a big part of the social experimentation in public schools is about the lgbtq perversion, so don't play dumb. Indoctrinate your kids at home. Public schools are for reading, writing, history, and math. I see many young adults can't even make change for a $20. Educate, don't indoctrinate. Do that in your own home.

Did you know that the Washington monument is a model of an Egyptian obelisk and that it was picked as that shape because Washington was a Free mason and the Capitol building was even dedicated using a Freemason ceremony? And let's not forget that a lot of the major Government buildings in Washington are built to model Greek and Roman temples.....
Yes, I knew that. Did you know the Apostle Paul was a Roman citizen, and God used him to write 2/3 of the New Testament?

He was not an apostle and he was not a Roman citizen. The idea that a supreme being used him for any purpose is ridiculous.

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet."

Gfy faux veteran. How's that? Now you sit down and stfu fraud. You and Hairy Back are hacks
I'm just quoting the bible, toots. Take it up with Paul.

You know a big part of the social experimentation in public schools is about the lgbtq perversion, so don't play dumb. Indoctrinate your kids at home. Public schools are for reading, writing, history, and math. I see many young adults can't even make change for a $20. Educate, don't indoctrinate. Do that in your own home.

That one isn't playing dumb, it is dumb. It also avoids the elephant in the room on indoctrination in public schools

You heard me...now sit, fraud. I take no bull dyke serious you're sick in the head

Still waiting for examples...

My kids clean out their backpacks and dump their homework in the burn barrel. I use it to start fires in the woodstove. Not one paper I burned all winter had anything gay on them. I just read a very funny paper my daughter wrote on Tom Sawyer. The math papers? Way beyond my simple ability to make change for a $20. In fact, I'm so glad I kept in touch with a pilot buddy of mine who was a math major...

My kids clean out their backpacks and dump their homework in the burn barrel. I use it to start fires in the woodstove. Not one paper I burned all winter had anything gay on them. I just read a very funny paper my daughter wrote on Tom Sawyer. The math papers? Way beyond my simple ability to make change for a $20. In fact, I'm so glad I kept in touch with a pilot buddy of mine who was a math major...
I really don't give a hoot about your kids or your personal life. Move along now.

You heard me...now sit, fraud. I take no bull dyke serious you're sick in the head

No, snookums I read the nothing reply you typed. Ooohh, "dyke". That's a fresh new one. Surely you could do better. I'm partial to muff diver myself.

So...you think the Supreme Court will go backwards on its own ruling on legalizing gay marriage?
It won’t be “their own ruling” if 2 or 3 of them are appointed by President Trump. It will be a different Supreme Court.
You think the Supreme Court will overrule its own ruling, huh? Based on what Constitutional evidence/

Gay marriage is legal...
At one time, so was slavery. The reality is, the Supreme Court has absolutely no authority to create law from the bench. Hopefully President Trump will get to replace 2 or 3 of the idiot progressive activists posing as “justices” and this travesty of justice will be overturned.

Exactly. These idiots think they won something, but they're going to find out their tactics can backfire, and in a very bad way, after the next few years of Court appointments suddenly quit going their way.
So...you think the Supreme Court will go backwards on its own ruling on legalizing gay marriage? :lol: Dream on. This country never backtracks on civil rights.

Phoney 'gay marriage' isn't a 'civil right', that's a load of horseshit, and whenever a genuine factual information campaign is allowed to get out about exactly what homosexuals are, mentally ill fetishists, it will easily get repealed, no problem at all. Most homosexuals aren't interested in 'marriage', they're incapable of living in such an arrangement anyway. Even the 'minorities' in your own Democratic Party don't support the farce, blacks and latinos as a demographic aren't fond of sickos and pedophiles.
Feel free to tell us all what homosexuals "want".....you seem to be an expert.

I really don't give a hoot about your kids or your personal life. Move along now.

Move along because you have no examples of the indoctrinating and social experimenting you've been claiming you mean. :lol:

1. You don't speak for me, dickhead. Get it through your noggin, kay? Don't ever correct me, or tell me what I "mean to say". You don't know shit, and have no idea what I do or do not know. As an olive branch, I will promise to respectfully respond in kind, okay?

Oh noes, I made some mentally ill gimp all mad n stuff ... I can correct you anythime I want, especially if you choose to lie, piss on my leg, and try telling me it's raining. Get that through your noggin, you don't know shit, and I have a perfect idea of what you know, which is whatever your peer group tells you to parrot. And shove your olive branch up your ass, along with all the other objects you obviously like shoving up there.

2. Gay marriage is legal in California, thus, you're whole fucking argument is invalidated. How does that feel, deplorable? Does it sting? Good.

Actually it isn't, some Federal circuit Court illegally overturned a legitimate state referendum ending it, and your state officials illegally back it. I know you think it's 'legal', after the tenure of the criminal Obama organized crime syndicate made you all think stuff like that is 'legal', but it isn't, and that's just a fact, is all. Just because you support it doesn't make it so, and the sort of lawlessness and judicial overreach you think you love so much is going to go very bad for your ilk in the future, so if you're smart, which you obviously not, you will not be such a big fan of that sort of judicial fiat in place of law and order, gimp. Like most of you armchair Burb Brat 'revolutionaries', you wouldn't last breakfast in that real 'revolution' you retarded gimps think you want. That's a certain fact, for sure, one you can bet on. You've never experienced the aftermath of 'revolutions', I have experienced several of them, and if it takes deporting you idiot tards to avoid one here, I'm all for it.

What the fuck ever, kitten. If you think i'm marginalizing your opinion, well, it's because I am. How does it feel? Come at me, bro. :1peleas:

You aren't marginalizing squat; your ilk has less than zero credibility these days, in case you haven't noticed and only hang out in your 'safe spaces'. You and your pedophile 'Party' is shrinking daily, even you hard core racist base is moving on, to even more psychotic groups of loons, like the 'Greens'. You're stuck with whatever vermin your racist and terrorist Muslim and La Raza 'leadership' picks for you, not that you mind, since you're more into fashion than substance anyway. Get a sombrero, a machete, and a Koran, be the first on your block to suck up like a little tool to the New Democrat Image. You can amuse yourselves beheading random stray animals until you get a new Democrat appointed AG; then you can behead people with no interference.
:71: Nice shrill rant there.

Taking verses out of context is common with the unbelievers that never actually study the bible. The people Paul was speaking to were new believers and were interrupting the teaching. If you actually read the book of Acts, it mentions women that were teachers and prophetesses. Many churches have women teachers and pastors. The Foursquare denomination was founded by Aimee McPhereson and thrives to this day. Your ignorance shows up continually.

That one isn't playing dumb, it is dumb. It also avoids the elephant in the room on indoctrination in public schools

So show examples. If it's an elephant it should be easy to find, right?

Move along because you have no examples of the indoctrinating and social experimenting you've been claiming you mean. :lol:
I could never provide enough examples for you. I stopped jumping for you leftist trash a long time ago.

Somebody is a little sensitive about his "patriotism"". Poor little snowflake. Really hurts your pride that two chicks served where you "couldn't"?
I knew it, a couple of lezbos, the filthiest, nastiest, meanest creatures on the planet.
And yet...two citizens who served our country for, between us, over 40 years while you couldn't muster up one day? Thanks for the retirement money, btw.
I don't call what you two lezbos did as serving, and you're certainly not fellow citizens. You're the trash good decent folks have to put up with to live in a wonderful country like this. You aren't authentic patriots. You existed in the military, if you actually served. You put in your time for the benefits provided by the hard working taxpayers. You're bums. The real vets here know what you two are. Keep going with this, I'm enjoying this immensely, as I'm sure others are. You two losers can't shake me.

It is always so refreshing to hear how you "real patriots" feel about those that served their country proudly and retired honorably.

It's pretty obvious you are shaken because you're coming off like a petulant child saying "you're a doody head and I have lots of friends better than you so there!".

That not the tone you were going for?
You and your pal aren't real patriots. You joined the military to hide out and get a paycheck. The real patriots and vets know your type very well.
Ah...there you are again.....showing us your brand of "patriotism" for our veterans. Please....DO continue. It's very enlightening.

My comment was about honoring the faith of a soldier fallen in Afghanistan, Patrick Stewart, for our national interest, on a private individual grave. Captain Humayun Khan lost his life in service. We have the right to religious choice in this country. Why wouldn't we honor anyone's choice of faith. Good grief. Billy graham's body was just up at the U.S. Capitol and there was a big governmental hoopla and politico barfing over a southern baptist, complete with limos, and he didn't even die in service.

This thread is about a mentally ill sicko, and Wicca is not a religion, and neither is Islam. Just because some weirdos claim they are doesn't mean anybody else has to pretend they are, any more than we have to pretend this freak harassing a cop is a woman and not just a annoying tard.

Unbelievable. Wicca and Islam are religions, the same as any bastardized thing that some imbecile like tony perkins can make up is. What constitutes a religion is not for you to say. If you choose to dislike LGBTs for whatever psychological reason that you choose this, that's your business.

You definitely have some crossover dealings with LGBTs between your version of religion and their sexual orientation, completely disregarding the religious beliefs and affiliations of LGBTs themselves.I don't recall any poll being taken of religious beliefs of LGBT people, and I can't speak for them except to note that I know of a gay man who is very reverent and teaches Sunday School. I also do know that a gay man founded a Christian denomination so that Christian LGBT people could worship freely.

Your individual opinions are your own, but if you attempt to do something to harm LGBTs and their rights, or do so to any other group of people, defined by sex, sexual orientation, or religion, it definitely is our business.

You count, but only as one individual amount hundreds of millions. You count only as much as a gay or lesbian person marrying, a Wiccan priestess, a Muslim mother. You have grown too big for your britches, sonny. You have absolutely no right to ride a high horse in American society.

In what way? The schools that we pay for are a gift of education for those coming up behind us, to prepare them to take our places when we are gone. They are not meant to be indoctrination centers for anyone's fantasy life. This is not why we taxpayers do this.

BTW: I pay thousands for schools when I do not have anyone enrolled, and I have the checks to prove it.
Hey, news flash. I also pay for my schools. When you try to indoctrinate children with your lgbtq perversions, then you're no longer educating, but indoctrinating. You demand we keep our Christianity out of schools, you do the same with your sexual perversions.
We all pay for our schools...you also pay for our veterans' benefits and retirement. Thank you.

And yet...two citizens who served our country for, between us, over 40 years while you couldn't muster up one day? Thanks for the retirement money, btw.
I don't call what you two lezbos did as serving, and you're certainly not fellow citizens. You're the trash good decent folks have to put up with to live in a wonderful country like this. You aren't authentic patriots. You existed in the military, if you actually served. You put in your time for the benefits provided by the hard working taxpayers. You're bums. The real vets here know what you two are. Keep going with this, I'm enjoying this immensely, as I'm sure others are. You two losers can't shake me.

It is always so refreshing to hear how you "real patriots" feel about those that served their country proudly and retired honorably.

It's pretty obvious you are shaken because you're coming off like a petulant child saying "you're a doody head and I have lots of friends better than you so there!".

That not the tone you were going for?
You and your pal aren't real patriots. You joined the military to hide out and get a paycheck. The real patriots and vets know your type very well.

Right...the two honorably retired veterans aren't patriots. Only folks like you and the football "star" can be "real" patriots because...?
Because you don't honor our founders. You trash the good decent hard-working taxpayers simply because they won't bow to your perversions. You're patriots to your leftist socialist new age agenda. You're not true traditional American patriots.
"Honor our founders"? Like they are gods? I don't think so. We are not treating our Founders as gods in this country. Maybe in YOUR fantasy country....but not in the U.S.

This thread is about a mentally ill sicko, and Wicca is not a religion, and neither is Islam. Just because some weirdos claim they are doesn't mean anybody else has to pretend they are, any more than we have to pretend this freak harassing a cop is a woman and not just a annoying tard.

Unbelievable. Wicca and Islam are religions, the same as any bastardized thing that some imbecile like tony perkins can make up is. What constitutes a religion is not for you to say. If you choose to dislike LGBTs for whatever psychological reason that you choose this, that's your business.

You definitely have some crossover dealings with LGBTs between your version of religion and their sexual orientation, completely disregarding the religious beliefs and affiliations of LGBTs themselves.I don't recall any poll being taken of religious beliefs of LGBT people, and I can't speak for them except to note that I know of a gay man who is very reverent and teaches Sunday School. I also do know that a gay man founded a Christian denomination so that Christian LGBT people could worship freely.

Your individual opinions are your own, but if you attempt to do something to harm LGBTs and their rights, or do so to any other group of people, defined by sex, sexual orientation, or religion, it definitely is our business.

You count, but only as one individual amount hundreds of millions. You count only as much as a gay or lesbian person marrying, a Wiccan priestess, a Muslim mother. You have grown too big for your britches, sonny. You have absolutely no right to ride a high horse in American society.

In what way? The schools that we pay for are a gift of education for those coming up behind us, to prepare them to take our places when we are gone. They are not meant to be indoctrination centers for anyone's fantasy life. This is not why we taxpayers do this.

BTW: I pay thousands for schools when I do not have anyone enrolled, and I have the checks to prove it.
Hey, news flash. I also pay for my schools. When you try to indoctrinate children with your lgbtq perversions, then you're no longer educating, but indoctrinating. You demand we keep our Christianity out of schools, you do the same with your sexual perversions.
We all pay for our schools...you also pay for our veterans' benefits and retirement. Thank you.
Yep, and because I pay taxes that means I have a say in what is taught and policy. That's the way it works in this country, even though you leftists would love to shut us up.

Forum List

Back